• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

[DARWIN] RAT by Naragot

Because they prefer to dream on smooth charts and they dont' know how to spot a robust strategy and a true trader.
99% dumb money. ;)
Investors don't get ANY usuable help from Darwinex for a Darwin selection.
They dream of an own asset class and ignore the tax reports. :)
If Darwinex would offer a common trader and investor accout for trading stocks, Forex, CFDs and Cryptos as etoro (which has a lot of disadvantages and no transparancy against Darwinex) does that would add value for a Darwinex trader and investment account.

Maybe you should replace your link to the old Darwinex community with a link to this thread.
This would please me very much but I dont' think that 90% of investors that pick the first 2-4 darwin they see on the landing page are investigating links in descriptions or looking for a forum.

Thanks
Do not know why investors ignore my Darwin :S
Even now 75% of investments are mine own.
Your darwnin is robust and solid, but I think most investors are looking for at least 20% profit per year. Look at the pictures, your underlying and your darwin curves and results. Many more people would invest in your underlying. Could you explain to us how the VAR limitation condition your trading and results? Do you think that your trading is being capped (limited)? Thanks.
1625948479964.png

1625948503201.png

Your darwnin is robust and solid, but I think most investors are looking for at least 20% profit per year. Look at the pictures, your underlying and your darwin curves and results. Many more people would invest in your underlying. Could you explain to us how the VAR limitation condition your trading and results? Do you think that your trading is being capped (limited)? Thanks.
View attachment 302871
View attachment 302872
Hello
I started trading in Darwinex when there was no ESMA leverage restrictions. So my underlying had 30+ leverage.

Then I moved the master account to fixed balance and fixed lot trading and all earnigs invested in my own DARWIN.

But when Darwinex changed the fee policy I transered all my funds back to the master account and started trading with variable lot size again.

So my underlying has 3 epochs =)

Hello
I started trading in Darwinex when there was no ESMA leverage restrictions. So my underlying had 30+ leverage.

Then I moved the master account to fixed balance and fixed lot trading and all earnigs invested in my own DARWIN.

But when Darwinex changed the fee policy I transered all my funds back to the master account and started trading with variable lot size again.

So my underlying has 3 epochs =)
Good old times!