• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

[DARWIN] QJU by BearVsBull

IlIlIlIlI

View attachment 298718

Our new hero of the village is not so smart, he was trading ~1k for all the month and deposited 5k only at the end of the calendar month...
Darwinex saved 90% of his allocation. 😁
I wonder why he has such a low capcity when he is trading only major currency pairs against USD - currently with the highest D-Score.

Happens whe you trade for 4 pips....
BTW this is not the place to go in depth about capacity.
I dont' think those 95 investors are so smart to analyze capacity and divergence.
He will soon have a divergence worse than -0.3% so he will be out of Darwinia.

Edit:
limit is -0.4% but the concept is the same... ;)

Last edited:
He will soon have a divergence worse than -0.3% so he will be out of Darwinia.
Sorry to correct you: it's -0.4 %:
1617804431722.png

I am a bit disappointed by the few voters in 2 weeks.

I will change my vote from ZVQ to QJU , that in the meantime won Darwinia March edition so we can review this hero in the way it deserves.

I hope for more partecipation in the next poll...
I remember that one of the main goal of this forum is reviewing darwins for the benefit of investors.
I think it is more interesting that QJU got a D-Score of more than 90 and is currently mostly rewarded by D-Score - so I must think that that is the Darwin Darwinex wants and their algos are made for. ;)
QJU also has an acceptable low DD - also on the trading account - and over average performance since four years.

As far as I know Darwinex is very accurate.
You can't trust their promisses but you can trust their accounting.

I think it is more interesting that QJU got a D-Score of more than 90 and is currently mostly rewarded by D-Score - so I must think that that is the Darwin Darwinex wants and their algos are made for. ;)
QJU also has an acceptable low DD - also on the trading account - and over average performance since four years.
Maybe so, but I would think with average win of 4 pips, and average loss at least 3 times that (for periods 1Y+) it will difficult to maintain, and a big DD will accumulate fairly quickly if the hit rate drops off, or as CavD expects, divergence starts to build.

Maybe so, but I would think with average win of 4 pips, and average loss at least 3 times that (for periods 1Y+) it will difficult to maintain, and a big DD will accumulate fairly quickly if the hit rate drops off, or as CavD expects, divergence starts to build.
I agree, but it looks like Darwinex' algos for the D-Score evaluation are made for this trading style.
Another argument against the last version of D-Score?

that is the Darwin Darwinex wants and their algos are made for
Exact QJU is the perfect darwin for Darwinex, a scalper with high rotation that generate a lot of commissions.
Superattractive low DD is the perfect bait for dumb money.

Exact QJU is the perfect darwin for Darwinex, a scalper with high rotation that generate a lot of commissions.
Superattractive low DD is the perfect bait for dumb money.
Didn't Darwinex say in the past that Darwinex was not suitable for scalpers because of divergence caused by the copying process. Or have I mis-remembered that?

They were meaning extreme scalpers trading for less than 4 pips and with trades lasting minutes.
Here with QJU we are just above the minimum to have a darwin.
The 4 pips are an average, not the typical trading result. That's mixed. And the average duration for a trade lasts more than 1 hour.
That's more typical for rising a trailing stop as fast as possible to lock in a micro profit.

Everything is on average, including divergence and capacity.
Let's speak about duration, if I compare 1 hour for QJU and 2 hours for PUL it makes perfect sense, on PUL capacity is 10 times more than QJU .
If 2 million of capacity meke sense I think 200k max capacity are a bit of a joke for what we have today.

If 2 million of capacity meke sense I think 200k max capacity are a bit of a joke for what we have today.
They show 0.3 MM on the capacity attribute for the small timeframes. I'm curious what will happen with divergence if that is reached.

I just discovered this Darwin some minutes ago thanks to this forum.
I'm not an investor and I just check here and there for sake of curiosity (I'm a nerd trader). Very few Darwins look so impresive as this one. Long trackrecord, impressive return, small DD, small stagnation. What else can you ask?
To me everything looks perfect on this one. Bravo!