[DARWIN] QJU by BearVsBull

• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

trilobite

33 60
I would not call that a scalper
View attachment 298744
I neglected to look at this chart, which gives a bit more info.
(And for clarification in case any non Darwinex geeks are reading this).
"Averages" can hide a multitude of sins.

QJU - R+ R-.png

FXforfun

51 71
I just discovered this Darwin some minutes ago thanks to this forum.
I'm not an investor and I just check here and there for sake of curiosity (I'm a nerd trader). Very few Darwins look so impresive as this one. Long trackrecord, impressive return, small DD, small stagnation. What else can you ask?
To me everything looks perfect on this one. Bravo!

Reactions: IlIlIlIlI

CavaliereVerde

Experienced member
1,154 1,531

CavaliereVerde

Experienced member
1,154 1,531
We started with the bad points but I think QJU is not a bad darwin, not a bad trader.
Return chart after migration is pretty consistent with pre migration.
Trading journal is superconsistent, same risk and same style before and after migration, a swiss clock.
QJU-TJ1.png

The point is that all this consistency and performance is just wasted with such a low capacity.
QJU is already at full capacity!
We are darwin providers and we know that the min value for capacity management is 300k, here the trader should limit it to 200k to keep profitable investors and this is not allowed.
On the long run there will be no performance fees for this guy, only management fees for Darwinex.

IlIlIlIlI

218 198
QJU is already at full capacity!
Because he is trading huge order sizes - average trade size is about four times the investment amount:
1618009294115.png

Compare that figure with other Darwins ;), like SYO ($ 335,334.58 with more than 5.4 million AuM) or ILR ($ 1,677.62) :)

Last edited:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock