• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

[DARWIN] OYW by Win777 - Sabrina

Sabrina

HFT Trading . Sabrina's Technique-Estilo Flamenco Grande.
Sabrina Chanel777.jpg
Underlying to Darwin OYW : Average monthly profit : 27% . Financial coefficient ROI(return on investment) 324% . Trade statistics : Total Trades: 175 ,Long Trades :117 , Short Trades: 58 . Profit Trades 175(100% Profit Trades) Welcome! Best Regards. Sabrina
Sabrina.jpg

HFT Trading . Sabrina's Technique-Estilo Flamenco Grande.View attachment 290636 Underlying to Darwin OYW : Average monthly profit : 27% . Financial coefficient ROI(return on investment) 324% . Trade statistics : Total Trades: 175 ,Long Trades :117 , Short Trades: 58 . Profit Trades 175(100% Profit Trades) Welcome! Best Regards. SabrinaView attachment 290637

Attachments

• DefinitiveAdeptAquaticleech-max-1mb.gif
    DefinitiveAdeptAquaticleech-max-1mb.gif
    328.5 KB · Views: 234
HFT Trading . Sabrina's Technique-Estilo Flamenco Grande.View attachment 290636 Underlying to Darwin OYW : Average monthly profit : 27% . Financial coefficient ROI(return on investment) 324% . Trade statistics : Total Trades: 175 ,Long Trades :117 , Short Trades: 58 . Profit Trades 175(100% Profit Trades) Welcome! Best Regards. SabrinaView attachment 290637
Do you use any stop losses at all?

Do you use any stop losses at all?
Gracias por la pregunta :) "I always define my risk, and I don’t have to worry about it” – Tony Saliba "Whenever I enter a position, I know where my stop is. I know where I'm going to get out before I even get in. The position size in a particular trade is determined by the stop loss, and the stop loss is determined technically" Bruce Kovner . Leverage, leverage and leverage :) "You cannot win if you trade with such leverage that you are intimidated by the market movement. " Howard Seidler

OYW excursion per trade.png

These excursions suggest that there are no stops used. But if you insist that stops are there then that means they are farther. This is not comforting at all. At this rate, you only need one bad trade to clean you out. But you see the market can be quite generous with bad trades, you get a couple of those & your Darwin is gone.
Kodwa ke qhubekani
Pitso.jpg

She has only 100€ at risk on the trading account.

She probably use a stategy where she can burn these 100€ in one single trade... 🤷🏻‍♂️

I already saw some Darwins Providers who do that...

That could be a concept to develop..

No, i said a Concept, not a Strategy.

---> To put very little money on the trading account to use the Darwinex Algorithm like a filter.

---> And to put the majority of the money of the trader on the Darwin.

That's the concept i talked about.

The trading strategy is another thing.

EDIT : in that case, that's the extreme of this concept, because it seems that @Sabrina put the money of one single trade... it's like one shot by one shot... My advice to her would be to put some money at risk on the Darwin (if she can), in order to be more trusted by some potential investors.

Last edited:
The trading week is over. Trade statistics underlaying to Darwin OYW : Total Trades: 178 ,Long Trades :120 , Short Trades: 58 . Profit Trades 178(100% Profit Trades)
Sabrina.jpg
Have a nice weekend. Best Regards. Sabrina

"Risk comes from not knowing what you´re doing" Warren Edward Buffett . HFT Trading. Sabrina´s Technique - Estilo Flamenco Grande. Baila Morena / Trading statistics : Total Trades :192. Long Trades: 120. Short Trades :72. Profit Trades :192 (100% profit trades ) Average Monthly Profit underlying to Darwin OYW : 47%
Sabrina.jpg
Sabrina

These excursions suggest that there are no stops used. But if you insist that stops are there then that means they are farther. This is not comforting at all. At this rate, you only need one bad trade to clean you out. But you see the market can be quite generous with bad trades...

Ok, I wasn't entirely accurate. It took 4 trades to wipe out all gains of the previous 192 trades

The trading week is over. Trade statistics underlaying to Darwin OYW : Total Trades: 178 ,Long Trades :120 , Short Trades: 58 . Profit Trades 178(100% Profit Trades) View attachment 290709 Have a nice weekend. Best Regards. Sabrina
Hi Sabrina.
I understand you want to promote your darwin, and I don´t mean to be disrespectful, but you know the risk you are running it with, right? I mean, in this thread there are many very experience traders (regardless if the win or lose, they know the things if you know what I mean) that are not easy to fool...(I am not saying that it is your intention).
So, in order to give you a shot to explain yourself, and clarify the trading behind scenes, and with my best interest in your answer, may I ask a question to you? Can you explain these basic numbers of your darwin? Please, see the picture. Thank you.

Attachments

• OYW.PNG
    OYW.PNG
    15.4 KB · Views: 136