[DARWIN] HFD by HighFive

• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

FXforfun

72 106
It's bizarre to see how a Darwin that for many years has been extremely succesful, all of a sudden becomes a terrible looser. Frankly I don't understand. Only explanation to me is caused by manual trading. The person behind got crazy or lazy

FXforfun

72 106
I could understand the JMC case. Looks he found his biggest drawdawn in a moderated short time period. It was 25% drawdawn, not so terrible (we should compare it with his backtests). Certainly a huge red flag but could have an explanation. But HFD is like suddenly something switched off and his trend was kept just on the opposite side.

Anyway looking at those Darwins there's a lesson to be learnt. Two or even three years of history are not enough for a trader to know what is it made of.
I heard or read from UYZ that minimum he considered eight years of trackrecord to really be convinced you have something valuable. I thought he was exaggerating but I'm starting to think he was right

Muiris

138 250
It's bizarre to see how a Darwin that for many years has been extremely succesful, all of a sudden becomes a terrible looser. Frankly I don't understand. Only explanation to me is caused by manual trading. The person behind got crazy or lazy
all you need to do is look at the dollar. was grinding higher but very tight and back and forth constantly. so anytime he went off side he was okay as price would come back. but once the massive volatility came in . game over

Reactions: FXforfun

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock