• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

[DARWIN] EOD by hefoba - hekenberg

This is one of large cap darwins presented in Darwinex weekly news letter..., just crazy. You can do it with your money, if you don't have investors...but with 1.8Million...
View attachment 301873
The trader of EOD was sponsored at Zulutrade as a top trader, and 3 weeks later after/in the first bigger DD of this year the trader and the account disappeared completely there.

I also pointed out on another thread that the investor capital at Darwinex is misleaded there as there is no help for investors.

Last edited:
The trader of EOD was sponsored at Zulutrade as a top trader, and 3 weeks later after/in the first bigger DD of this year the trader and the account disappeared completely there.

I also pointed out on another thread that the investor capital at Darwinex is misleaded there as there is no help for investors.
Hi,

First of all sorry for late answer but I focused on trading my accounts and handle issues coming up.

I can confirm that my system and Darwinex do not really work well together.
I will give some explanation here.

Since your post did we work with some traders that worked with DarwinEx. But last dump in Yen show that it will not be one good solution for investors. We have reduce the risk setup again but performance will never be as good as other brokers we run on.

Underling account on DarwinEx is >0 but EOD is not.
"Olof" is our Trading account at DarwinEx
We trust our system so we run some with higher risk ( also higher return )
So DD can be different.

Below you can see return for our different live accounts. ( We run 2 months view so we can see if something odd occurs )
As we add and remove money from the accounts is it hard to use bigger timespan for the comparaison.

Of course have our accounts longer track record than 2 months :D

1635070861964.png

1635070502307.png

Justus our "riskier setup"
1635070722174.png

Less riskier, less return but in Europe.

1635070800705.png

1635071458659.png

Here you can see longer track record including "both" EOD fall periods.
The one i March was hurting all brokers.
Second "EOD" problem didn't hurt other brokers.

1635071633075.png

So what next for us?
Well we will offer our EA - Slave - for beta users for free - Beta period is 4 months, and we seek some more testers - to check if our copier can handle more slaves and mid-2022 will we rent our EA with 1 month for free period.

But now is beta test period.

Last edited: