• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

[DARWIN] ALN by clnx - clonex

Hi,

My strategies were developed on data till the end of 2018 ( i mean backtest ) .Their projected time of life is maximum 2 years. As we can see now they have 4 -5-week consecutive losses and they are 2 months before their end . This is very bad and i have to to decisions. From April 2020 I'm trying to make a big qualitative step in my workflow. Current strategies are based on my knowledge from mid 2019.

The big step was oriented to
  • le-learning a regaining stat knowledge ( but from the-point of deep understanding )
  • generating 1,2 mil strategies do deep analysis
  • implementing data science and evidence approach
    • Basic ML techniques while analyzing data
    • And simply do analysis on 12 markets, 1,2 mil strat and have a big hard data to
  • coding my own analytic workflow
My goal was to finish it by the end of November then generate strategies and deploy new ones. But the situation kicks me out to make it faster. Another luck is that we have generated solid strategies from the first half of the year. ( they meet my current criteria and they are builder on data till the end of 2019). So I was working faster and harder especially the last few days i sleep few hours per day. From tmrw ill deploy new portfolios for ALN and SVB. The logic remains the same. ALN more conservative max 0,01/1000 USD fixed position sizing. Closing before the end of the week. There will be a new factor: How are they able to make profits in 2020 - covid year. Etc. SVB a bit more aggressive. Closing before the end of the week. ANYWAY: There will be no gambling or racing to earn everything back.

From 1.12 2020 till 1.1.2021 we will generate new strategies based on current research based on most current data( included). I have big plans for 2021 we are going to research and test WFO, more ML algorithms in our analyses etc.

Best and thanks for support.

Hi, I'm here but I'm not going to waste any more money until new strategies. Just started generating will be ready in 2 months Until ill be quiet. I wish me good luck and choice