Courses on how to become the Leader of the New World Order

TheBramble

Legendary member
Any books, DVDs or courses which will enable me to successfully acquire the following character traits will be most welcome.

A grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerate achievements and talents, expect to be recognised as superior without commensurate achievements).

A preoccupation with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love.

A belief that I am "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions).

The need for excessive admiration.

To have a sense of entitlement, i.e., unreasonable expectations of especially favourable treatment or automatic compliance with my expectations.

To be expertly interpersonally exploitative, i.e., take advantage of others to achieve my own ends.

To completely lack empathy: to be unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others.

To be obsessively envious of others and believe that others are envious of me.

To be able to demonstrate quite naturally arrogant and haughty behaviours and attitudes.

The only NWO was in WCW about 10 years ago. It all started at Bash at the Beach 1996.

As for there being some secret elite of politicians wanting to take over the world, it's a complete joke because they can't even manage their own country's properly.

Makes a good story though, I'll admit.

Uh?

I haven’t started creating the New World Order yet. I need to do the course first.

Don’t tell me somebody else already thought of it? Care to illuminate me?

Uh?

I haven’t started creating the New World Order yet. I need to do the course first.

Don’t tell me somebody else already thought of it? Care to illuminate me?

I love these threads! :clap:

I'm just going to settle down with a pile of fries, tomatoes, cucumber, lettuce, sesame-seed buns and meat and build a burger for myself.
All washed down with a Tescos Finest bottle of special offer free Macon wine.
Yummy.

EDIT: crap! I'm starting to post pointless drivel again. Was doing so well keeping away from T2W.

Reads like you are trying to acquire some form of Narcissistic Personality Disorder:LOL:
You're following me, aren't you. You aren't one of Lyne's disinformation team are you? I don't think you could have got that without knowing. Frightening. I must move quickly before it is too late...

A member contacted me offering his set 2nd hand. I won’t name him as it’s probably bad form to do so, but I wonder if anyone can confirm his credentials (photo below) for me before I part with my cash.

PMs only please as this is a delicate negotiation and I don’t want to be gazumped by other potential leaders of the NWO.

The price (can’t publicly disclose) includes the book and the equipment, but not the partner required for the development of the g w.

Arabian, can you help me in this respect as I understand you have connections with a supplier of suitable resource from areas primarily located in Eastern Europe? Unless it’s just the adultwork link in which case I’m already advertising on there anyway (Charlotte - bi tranny from Wandsworth).

Attachments

• HG.gif
    HG.gif
    18.7 KB · Views: 626
Last edited:
Found a company on ebay that seem to have what I want. Bunch called Grassy Knoll Enterprises. Pride themselves on their customer service and claim as soon as I place the order they’ll have it over here in a shot.

Naturally, as with any new supplier I’m taking references. So, I’m just waiting for a second report.

That was real quick! Arrived DHL this morning. Just finished DVD for Part 1.

Apparently I first need to control the production, supply and utilisation of Energy, Minerals, Money, Transport, Communication, Technology, Food and People.

This is going to be easier than I thought. Toughest bit is going to be deciding which one to start with.

They make a big point at the end of the DVD (after the golf complex apartments sales pitch) that there is NO B3 bomber. Well, I’m not stupid; I can read between the lines. I contacted Northrop Grumman (I guessed they would most likely be the ones NOT to be making it if it DOESN’T exist) and asked for a guide price (new and 2nd hand). Their initial response was that they AREN’T involved in producing the B3 as there is NO B3 bomber, but if they were, it would carry a higher charge. Some things never change.

Just had call from the office of Thomas E. Donilon, President Obama’s NSA advisor.
He has apparently been ‘made aware’ of my enquiry to Northrop Grumann (Jeeeesus, that was quick!) and wants to assure me there is NO B3 bomber. And even if there were, it would still need conventional propulsion systems, as well.

As well as what? I asked. The woman phoning me stumbled a bit and then excused herself saying she had to take another call. As she tried to scamper off I asked her why Mr. Donilon’s predecessor, General James Jones (ret.) whom Obama had specifically assigned to handle antigravitic technology had been so relatively short-lived in the post. She responded that he was considered a little lightweight and then she hung up.

I think I’m being (mis-?)guided here, but I’m not sure if it’s toward (away from?) transportation and/or energy. Being leader of the NWO is perhaps going to be tougher than I thought, but it’s only Dei Tu.

Part 1 was interesting. P2 looks like it might have some answers.

As for there being some secret elite of politicians wanting to take over the world, it's a complete joke because they can't even manage their own country's properly.
While I'm none too keen on responding to sensible posts in this thread, it doesn’t take too much of a stretch to consider the current state of world affairs absolutely to the benefit of any secret elite, should any such cabal exist, even if not as a direct result of their manipulations.

Can't help thinking it would be easier to wait until someone else has created the NWO and is leading it, assassinate them and take over.
HEIGHT - 19 FEET 3 INCHES WEIGHT - 237,746 POUNDS
But on the basis that it's the Journey and not the destination, probably worth the effort.
4 X 16 FEET FOUR INCHES HIGH, EACH AN AVERAGE OF 42,437 POUNDS
State and Industry working hand in hand. Wouldn't work in current climate.
CENTER 16 FEET, FOUR INCHES WEIGHT 20,957 POUNDS
Extermination of all those that represent either opposition to my views or a drain on my resources.
CAPSTONE 9-FEET, 8-INCHES LONG, 6-FEET, 6-INCHES WIDE; 1-FOOT, 7-INCHES
THICK. WEIGHT 24,832 POUNDS

Plunder the technology from vanquished foes.
SUPPORT 7-FEET, 4 INCHES LONG 2-FEET WIDE. 1 FOOT, 4-INCHES THICK, EACH AN AVERAGE OF 4,875 POUNDS
Make convenient partnerships to be dissolved with extreme prejudice when the job is done.
SUPPORT BASE 4-FEET 2½ INCHES LONG, 2-FEET, 2-INCHES WIDE, 1-FOOT, 7-INCHES THICK. WEIGHT 2,707 POUNDS
Understand that to achieve any great goal, an indirect path has the greatest chance of success. By extension, being seen to go in the opposite direction to your intent gathers those around you who you needs must attend to first.
951 CUBIC FEET
It is not sufficient to attempt to hide from view your purpose, you must deliberately sow disinformation which is suitably difficult to obtain, but not impossible.