Could you please delete my yesterday's post?

deriscope

9 0
Halo moderators,
Yesterday at 10:15AM I posted a message in the thread "MLDownloader now won't download quotes" of the forum "TRADING SOFTWARE".
I realize now that this message constitutes promotion of my own product and therefore goes against your policies. The displayed information is also incorrect and misguides the readers. I would therefore ask you to delete this post - if possible - since I am unable to do so myself.
Thank you for your understanding.

counter_violent

Legendary member
9,788 2,517
Halo moderators,
Yesterday at 10:15AM I posted a message in the thread "MLDownloader now won't download quotes" of the forum "TRADING SOFTWARE".
I realize now that this message constitutes promotion of my own product and therefore goes against your policies. The displayed information is also incorrect and misguides the readers. I would therefore ask you to delete this post - if possible - since I am unable to do so myself.
Thank you for your understanding.
You didn't provide a link to your site. As far as i'm aware, there's nothing to delete.