Could the Weimar Hyperinflation Happen Again in America?

is that because it goes along with your opinion?

yes poborksy is clearly the most knowledgeable here..all hail

FORGET WHAT I AND POBORKSY SAY.

LISTEN TO BEN'S PREDICTIONS.

IT IS SO HARD COMMUNICATING WITH YOU.

So what did you think about the Ben's speel official FED speak in July 2007 on sub-prime crises losses then?

the fact you think there cant be a depresion and deflation shows to anyone with half a brain you dont actually have a clue..

is that why you are not even able to explain it.

clearly you are the little kid here who just sits on the net and rants all day.

i have allready clearly said there will be a depresion with hyperinflation due to excession amounts of printing of money, devaluing the currency would bring hyperinflation not deflation.

sitting all day here would not teach you anything kid.

So what did you think about the Ben's speel official FED speak in July 2007 on sub-prime crises losses then?

argueing with genics is like arguing with a brick wall.

i already quoted Irving fishers model of what causes deflation in a recession..but what ever..yes im a kid..

a two year ago opinion doesn't really have much importance on whats happening now..most people got it wrong back then, inc george soros

"i have allready clearly said there will be a depresion with hyperinflation due to excession amounts of printing of money, devaluing the currency would bring hyperinflation not deflation." see thats ALL your basing your opinion on without even looking at the real situation..

"i have allready clearly said there will be a depresion with hyperinflation due to excession amounts of printing of money, devaluing the currency would bring hyperinflation not deflation." see thats ALL your basing your opinion on without even looking at the real situation..

ye right, only deflation is the real situation, get some senses man.

what are you going to do now, find another thread with my post and take a cheap shot on me :LOL::LOL:

no matter what you want to call it... In short whats going to happen economically is this:

china is going to mount america from the rear and keep at it for a long time till americans cry out in pain... and thats just the beginning.

for those who didnt read the pdf i posted here is irving fishers sequence for debt-deflation.

1. Debt liquidation and distress selling. - check
2. Contraction of the money supply as bank loans are paid off. - check
3. A fall in the level of asset prices. - check
4. A still greater fall in the net worth of businesses, precipitating bankruptcies. - check
5. A fall in profits. - check
6. A reduction in output, in trade and in employment. - check
7. Pessimism and loss of confidence. - check
8. Hoarding of money. - remains to be seen
9. A fall in nominal interest rates and a rise in deflation adjusted interest rates. - remains to be seen

US consumer inflation 1665 - 2007

Attachments

• hyper-1.gif
    hyper-1.gif
    11.9 KB · Views: 233
no matter what you want to call it... In short whats going to happen economically is this:

china is going to mount america from the rear and keep at it for a long time till americans cry out in pain... and thats just the beginning.

Why can't all economics lectures be as graphic as this? :LOL:

What we'll have here is a flood of dollars in the market as China attempts to get some value out of rapidly falling currency.

Balance of power will ultimately shift from the US to China. That is economic power.

This is effectively what Japan did with its collosal BoP surplus.

In fact this is a correct approach of what China should be doing to spend its surplus to get the global economy out of recession.

Good move imo. Watch out for further dollar falls though... :!:

What we'll have here is a flood of dollars in the market as China attempts to get some value out of rapidly falling currency.

Balance of power will ultimately shift from the US to China. That is economic power.

This is effectively what Japan did with its collosal BoP surplus.

In fact this is a correct approach of what China should be doing to spend its surplus to get the global economy out of recession.

Good move imo. Watch out for further dollar falls though... :!:

Sounds like they've been planning this for a while.

Brazil sells oil to China, expects $10b loan

That's bordering on poetic.

Saw it months ago and wondered what they were cooking up.