Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

ok will leave a s/l at 08 .need t omake some calls ......nothing else is interesting me at present as some earlier opportunities are long gone

N

u/j looks stretched at 103.87 / 88

if it keeps rising that's a possible sell over next 15 mins or so

N

08 would be safer as i'm pretty happy this dude will come back down............famous last words

has come back down to 92 but I wasn't seeing the behaviour I had hoped for earlier...............in hindsight that's a lost trade as I bailed.... but it could have gone the other way of course and killed us

that's why we put in S/L's and fix exit prices :cool:

N

e/u is hitting support levels at present and i'm banking on more buys.......would prefer more volatility but wil look to buy back above 3174 ish......if it breaches

usd is rising on a spike...........let the dust settle .......plenty of scalps coming

I have a few strategies which can be ​​use. I published it on my website if I can throw a link or should I send the text with strategy?

I have a few strategies which can be ​​use. I published it on my website if I can throw a link or should I send the text with strategy?

hey there P

if they are forex strengthmeter related attach a link here on this thread - (y)

if not then I suggest you start your own thread ?

thx
N

eu under huge oressure but I would recommend scalping above 3191

you can see it criss crossing here hey ?............up to 99 down to 87........tight but still possible

N

Last edited:
and out at -1 pip.....sorry the dynamics have to stay right.........I should have been in 2-3 pips earlier to make a small profit .........

I note that e/u got back to 3205 recently with no sig falls inbetween....... but I do work to timescales looking for fast moves in short times ..................shame ......again I gave a way 1 pip verses a little scalping profit

such is life

N

hey all.............tied up today talking to some consultancy firms about a contract

whilst the usd is still bearish on the 1hr 20ma fxcorrelator there have been some great scalping opportunities in last few hours selling the European's into usd

nice sells below 1.66 on GU and Eu looked a nice sell from around the 3210's........

later
N

hey all ......back for a few mins ...........

I would say that U/J looks a little overbought.........look for sells below 103.77 where it is now ...............

yes its against the s/t term trend but my systems tell me to challenge that

N

hmm

I cant see eu going much above 83.........I think we may see a retrace so prepare to sell

N