Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

meanwhile the AUD ploughs north.........I shouldve been on it way back

forexperian would kill me for the stunts I pull .........but then again I trade pure strenghtmeter signals and need to ignore what normal charts tell me a lot of the time

N

at 6577 I feel intuitively that ive made the right call on USD ....its going bull.......but gbp is not pulling south at present ...........

6573......i'm going to step out around b/e as need to pop out ,....................painful session this morning with no real profits on the table ..such is life

N

as I leave the aud continues to roll north ..........trade of the morning and I truly felt I had missed the boat when I fired up earlier so left it be........funny old game is trading

N

on the default 20ma 1 hour chart .....

usd is now approaching 3rd phase of sells ..........I don't get to bothered about its convergence before crossing the zero.........its mainly only direvergence where I call the phases

and on a 20ma setting believe me its harder and harder to diverge the further you get away from the zero.............

read up about macd to see what I mean

N

Attachments

• usd sell phase.PNG
    usd sell phase.PNG
    31.3 KB · Views: 116
usdcad now pushing deep above 0899....0905 now ...........that dude will be a sell again soon looking to go below 0902.........its getting better and better value all the time

Last edited:
gu has been a steady buy this morning from early hours ......nice

Last edited:
usdCAD is not my most favourite scalp engine but fun playing here.......... I am looking for cad to resume its bull run

08 would be safer as i'm pretty happy this dude will come back down............famous last words