Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

ok the usd just CLOSED below the zero on the 1hr 20ma (as already described )

so set a BUY line against your EU , GU , NU , AU (team1)
and sell line against U/J , CADUSD, CHFUSD (team 2)
based on new opening price

then read my earlier instructions ..............

you have a signal if team 1 goes north , and if team 2 goes south

N

so GU buy is looking promising and perhaps sells on U/J below 103.81..........in fact UJ peaked at 84 recently so this is promising .........

but hey ..........i'm not going to give away ALL i'm doing :)

N

Last edited:
plenty of juxtaposition and converse thinking is always needed in trading ...........you must constantly stack up the reasons to buy a pair vs the reasons to sell it ..........minute by minute if you are scalping

read forexperians threads .....it doesn't matter how he is trading (although clearly effective) but he is constantly watching prices and clues as to whats happening ............minute by minute

that's great trading

N

ok gotta scoot for a while as it looks slim pickings at present ........

later
N

been a long haul .........if eu tests around 85 again I am looking to short it ...........

taking buy scalps off the EU..........last hour or so its a solid sell but I am confident its nearly buy time.........

bounce trading it off of the high 60's ........5 pips max remember as this is fairly hairy stuff

Attachments

• eu bounce call.PNG
    eu bounce call.PNG
    27.9 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
don't try and figure that to the 1 hour 20 ma stuff..........this is just my own personalised scalping and I am trying to call some winners for people here

N

hey all .......

been looking at the market .....if you are into Asian session I would recommend watching

usd and gbp buys
Euro sells

although i'm pretty sure these guys wont be as volatile as the Aussies will be overnight........

more specifically I would look at selling E/G again if it bounces back into the 7920's

if you get lucky you may be able to catch EU sells as cheap as 3144/5 in early trading .....don't chase it above 3150

usd buys look most probable % wise into London opening

N

Last edited:
hey all .......

been looking at the market .....if you are into Asian session I would recommend watching

usd and gbp buys
Euro sells

although i'm pretty sure these guys wont be as volatile as the Aussies will be overnight........

more specifically I would look at selling E/G again if it bounces back into the 7920's

if you get lucky you may be able to catch EU sells as cheap as 3144/5 in early trading .....don't chase it above 3150

usd buys look most probable % wise into London opening

N

E/G got to 7916 before selling to as low as 7904 to date (y)
E/U not much back above 3133 before falling to falling to a slow as 3118 (y)

not bad at all for those nightwalkers........

will try to call some later as have an interview this morning

later
N

jees...........ive got to go but GU is really moving well at moment north