Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

remember Aussie and NZD plays are passive trades they are asleep.....

remember the yen is WEAK........if dow rises now yuo will get no complaints from a falling yen

E/U buy is on the cards but i'm not hungry ....its to high risk

you call muchachos ...up to 2715

no one want to BUY anything ..........the AUD is being bought very lightly .....so Euro is the next target ......c,mon bite

a/U climbing by default......not my bag atthis time in the day .....

steppin out gang.........sorry I couldnt call a decent one for the Crew.......thats trading !

in truth that USD divorce from the Yen will always cause havoc with currency dynamics ....well mine anyway !

the AUD is picking up slow pips as the default buy in this market .......traders are struggling to justify buying about 6 of the G8 I trade here

later
N

markets are screwy......

The G20...they have all agreed to dump the Yen havnt they !!!

Attachments

• bj.jpg
    bj.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:
Wow, still posting here NVP?
Now that's what I call commitment :D

How have you been my friend? How's trading going and I really hope the markets have been kind to you :)

hey F

sure still here......not bad at all...not bad at all...yourself ?

N

greetings,

i downloaded and checked out your indicator, it does look nice, it is quite similar to the very first trading system that i developed, and that was maybe four years ago, give or take...

2a8q04o.gif

is that what i am supposed to be looking at?

assuming that it is, it is fairly nice work, but i bet that even without going thru all four million pages of this thread, i bet that i know what it's weaknesses are...

it works very nicely for a while, but then you jump on a trade, perhaps gridding it, or not, and it goes off into zoom zoom land, right?

in other words, it is a flawed technology.

it does look very pretty, even sorta sexy, but it will take your money and your grandchildren's money out from your pockets and you will never see it again..

am i close?

that is what i thought.

correlations are extremely difficult to work out.

the next problem that i see with your work is your request that nobody copy or re-sell this indicator.

are you dreaming?

not all traders, but for the most part traders are some of the most back stabbingest pocket picking scumbags that this planet has ever seen. the only thing that keeps them from opening up a 24x7 telemarketing boiler room to re-sell your indicator is that it really doesnt work reliably. if it did work reliably, dude, srsly, your work would be copyrighted and patented by ten other people and they would go to their graves insisting that they are the original authors of your work.

at a minimum, other traders will play a couple of rounds of twenty questions with you, and when they get to the point to where they think that they can successfully trade using your indicator, they will forget your name and you could burst into flames directly in front of them and the wouldnt pss on you to put out the inferno. it is the nature of man that he is a thief and a liar, period.

btw, correlating currency is so awesomely difficult that it is entirely likely that you never make it.

socially, i am a bobblehead, but i am a certified sociopathic genius and i speak my mind without mixing up any thing, i will say it like i see it..

good luck and happy trading,

zero/.

http://smoknfx.com

dbjm6f.jpg

smokin

My free indicator is to provide traders with a way of seeing and asking the questions of correlation and currency dynamics...I never claimed it would give them the answers ....thats another story and only for those that chose to go the extras miles and years of research (as in any field of Endeavour)

and yep i'm pretty comfortable with what I have thanks .....unlike you are....so good luck here on T2W and enjoy your (brief?) time here with us ....

anytime you want to jump in and boost my thread viewing figures further than the high levels they already are ....please post..... as its a win win for me fellah :smart:

N

Last edited:
Hey all

Dow futures bearish overnight.......will it break that support level ?

a little action buying Yen and USD into a falling AUD...but that yen is still a sick puppy to me

N

Attachments

• 21st june 2012.jpg
    21st june 2012.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 161
ok Z truce.....no worries

ive probably got over 200+ versions of these indicators and associated EA's and keep them all to myself and my small team of programmers and business partners (like you do)

again this thread is about opening peoples eyes to the possibilities of strengthmeter based trading decisions with some correlation sprinkled in ....

I dont sell or teach anything anymore as its not worth my time and effort

N

Hi Zero

ok good luck to you and respect for your work in the programming field

I hope you enjoy the same success in trading

N

Government health warning...

the USD is strong today ........if Dow futures start to tumble it will be a nice nice buy

thats why you are all struggling on buying those USD pairs so far .......CAD was best buy into USD in last hour.....

yen pairs have been peachy.....

N

Attachments

• strong usd.jpg
    strong usd.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 141