Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

tightned........

why did I buy ?

because the GBP has been eratic all day ........if you cant beat it ...join it ! ;)

N

Attachments

• titght.jpg
    titght.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 119
GBP is on the march again.........nothing else coming close and dow is rising .....

AUD is rising a little...........remember the AUD and the NZD are passive trades as their markets are closed

you can learn a lot from the movements of passive currencies vesres active currencies

but thats another story !

N

markets are flying north........I'd be surprised if Aud stays ahead of the Euro now

Gotta scoot........you may get some retrraces but this is the best i've seen the markets all day

N

hey all i'm mega stuffed with work now .......have a good weekend

sorry all

my workload is crazy today so will have to miss all the fun

As anticipated the Greeks vote into the Euro again but a lot more to do regarding the new administration ....

No surprises at all ......a little action on the Euro overnight / today (risk off for 10 mins) and then everyone can then go and sell Spanish and Italian Bonds again ......

what a farce...what a farce ...but for speculators its wonderful !

N

sorry all

my workload is crazy today so will have to miss all the fun

As anticipated the Greeks vote into the Euro again but a lot more to do regarding the new administration ....

No surprises at all ......a little action on the Euro overnight / today (risk off for 10 mins) and then everyone can then go and sell Spanish and Italian Bonds again ......

what a farce...what a farce ...but for speculators its wonderful !

N

i've been Tied up all day on other projects....

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME YOU SOLD EURO ALL DAY !! :smart:

N

Attachments

• SELL EURO.jpg
    SELL EURO.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 131
and now my other Bloody website is down....(we have a dispute with the Web provider)

Wheres my superhero Admin / IT partner when you need her ?

Pllleeease Get well soon Sylvie .........i'm like a Gorilla with boxing gloves on here trying to manage my IT and admin and website stuff

(TeeHee)
N

all quiet in the markets overnight........ZZZZZZZZZ

Attachments

• zzzzzzz.jpg
    zzzzzzz.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 142
few scalps around buying A/U and E/U............scrappy though

last 3 bars now north on the 1h Dow futures bar

N

A/U still chairman of the board .....E/U still holding holding.....

in my own charts ive had 5 X 15m bars now of selling Usd and Yen so it may tire soon