Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

I think they are perfectly correlated...I am testing a strategy of hedging with xau/usd signal and for another consecutive week it is winning ...though my usd/jpy signals are a bit whacky...but this is the second good gold signal I test, seems the zulutrade's signals are good on gold, for how long we shall see.

Mate, come to the zulutrade forum to ask you some questions I have on providers..really troubling me to find the right one :confused::confused:

usd and yens butt being truly kicked this afternoon now..........

Gbp and Aud picking up the major love

N

Attachments

• butt kicking .jpg
    butt kicking .jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 220
hey all

Sorry not much to say gang .....

the big news last week was the Euro Saga.......and we all made easy money from its antics !!

cant wait for next weeks saga......jees what a farce :p
N

Attachments

• euro antics.jpg
    euro antics.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 185
yep

plenty of pips around today selling the Euro so far (y)

N

Attachments

• today on 5mins .jpg
    today on 5mins .jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 205
on the daily TF's its been a good few days for the yen and usd....and thats even with a strong Dow

....lets see if it lasts :sneaky:

N

Attachments

• daily FXCorrelator.jpg
    daily FXCorrelator.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 176
hey all

this is what we do ...........

hey - nothing is perfect (so please stop looking grail seekers ! ;))

but this is my edge to trading the forex market .......and it was bang on in the last 12 hours :smart:

N

Attachments

• the edge.jpg
    the edge.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 231
its the US Dow Jones index ..........usually bounces between 11-12,000 presently and reflects the major US blue chip companies

and is the barometer of all global Equities in my book :smart:

N

great week on the corrie............look at the PURE run of the Dow south and the yen and usd north....the Markets are in flight running for safety.......

hope you bagged some pips ! :smart:

N

Attachments

• pure week .jpg
    pure week .jpg
    123 KB · Views: 208
Nice morning........(y)

N

Attachments

• easy peasy pips .jpg
    easy peasy pips .jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 183
nvp,

how important is the US30 when trading the euro? why not just take signals from the fxcorrelation indi for usd, jpy and eur?

thanks

nvp,

how important is the US30 when trading the euro? why not just take signals from the fxcorrelation indi for usd, jpy and eur?

thanks

Hi S

My approach is always to understand the Dows current relationship/correlation with the yen and the usd first and foremost

then if I am happy I will look at currencies to trade with them....if the Euro fits the bill I pair it with these guys for a trade

so I suppose you will only ever see me trading the E/U when the Euro is following the same direction as the Dow

but my priority is always to ensure the USD and Yen are moving in negative correlation to the Dow first.....the Euro and any other currency I chose is the last part of the jigsaw

N

mornin all......

jees what is gonna stop the Dows fall ?

I'm bored buying the usd and yen.....I dont know where to spend all the profits anymore ;)

N

Attachments

• 1 way traffic.jpg
    1 way traffic.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 171
hey all

as Decembers looms

Jees do you think we need a photo finish to see the currencies who kicked butt in Nov ? :p

N

Attachments

• guess who won .jpg
    guess who won .jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 177
Hey all

November was superb on the 80/20 system.......read this thread from the start.............its all here :smart:

if your still not sure contact me via my details here.....

N

Attachments

• 4hour charts.jpg
    4hour charts.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 169