Contrepreneurs....avoid them !

NVP

Guest Author
I came across Mike a while back on youtube ....He's entertaining and mostly accurate in identifying frauds

Even if you don't agree with everything ...useful as a wake up call

Remember this stuff when looking at trading sites , mentors , educators , academies , schools

you have been warned ....N

Definitely worth the 1,315 seconds of time it took to watch.

I raised my hands, cheered loudly, clapped in approval and rushed to click the 'subscribe' button before the limited edition digital product sold out !

Would like to think that readers of TW2 are not so easily conned out of their cash, but this serves as a nice reminder to those that might be, to be scam-aware.

A big thumbs up from me for the post 👍

Reactions: NVP
Take Mike with a pinch of salt like everyone on the internet ......but loads to learn from his videos ....Ive approached him to happily help in his next work in exposing contreprenuer forex training.... so hopefully may get a mention if I take part ....

its been years since i was crusading (go back a few years deep on my correlation thread) with my early rants on forex scammers selling free informaiotn and software .....

I managed to put a few off their stride (mainly by exposing and offering free indicators) during that period ......and save new traders thousands of pounds

N

Ha-ha! I like those Mike "bum-chin" videos.
Interestingly, when I recently started searching YT for Renko charts, I started getting trading-related ads.
One was for Greg Secker; his schtick now was he could "even teach" his gardener to trade the markets.
I think GS being exposed would be a good one. Or at least, he would be needing a new gardener.

Definitely worth the 1,315 seconds of time it took to watch.

I raised my hands, cheered loudly, clapped in approval and rushed to click the 'subscribe' button before the limited edition digital product sold out !

Would like to think that readers of TW2 are not so easily conned out of their cash, but this serves as a nice reminder to those that might be, to be scam-aware.

A big thumbs up from me for the post 👍

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Nothing will change because its been going on for millions of years. Dillusional, fresh meat attracts killers of all sorts. The sign on the front door of T2W reads, "come to where the food is plentiful"

Don't believe me? Shhhhhhhh! Look at the sponsors. You think they came in here to get out of the rain? At least on the Serengetti and Mara its still all pure hunting, territorial protection is sacred and is fought to the death, here entrance to territory is $??k and like timeshare is sold to multiple killers thereby violating the Territorial Law of the Wild. As a result of such violation all sorts of weird sh*t happens - and continues to happen.

As far as I know, no male lion would tolerate a terrtorial transgression without a fight ot the death.

T2W & ET & Trading forums worldwide = Mara River crossing

been going on since 2001

some truly skilled marketers in the water. Anybody here thinks the wilebeest will evr be able to outsmart 'em?

Dream on :ROFLMAO:

Brit guys in the video all elementary my dear watson, all kindergarten Brits. All info correct and good but the point is these are babies compared to how far the scam game has gone, is going and will gone.

American scammers would blow Britsh scammers up the yazoo in under 2 minutes

Nigerian scammers blow American scammers up the yazoo in under 2 minutes

If Nigerians were white, there would be no point in even getting a real job, Scamming would be taught in all Ivy League Schools.

Ha-ha! I like those Mike "bum-chin" videos.
Interestingly, when I recently started searching YT for Renko charts, I started getting trading-related ads.
One was for Greg Secker; his schtick now was he could "even teach" his gardener to trade the markets.
I think GS being exposed would be a good one. Or at least, he would be needing a new gardener.

Was surprised this morning when a Greg Secker video clip was popped up on my Youtube page. Years since I've seen this guy.

Interesting thing was the clip was posted 04/02 and showed how he set up a buy order on EUR/USD the previous day, 03/02. Simple TA technique, nothing radical but nothing silly either.

The interesting thing is that as far as I can see, his buy order would never have been triggered, as price moved downwards. He would have known this the next day and he had set the order to expire at the end of the day, the 3rd. I think most trainers would have selected a trade set-up which led to a win, or in which at least their entry order was triggered. In this case, there was no trade.

So he gets a mark from me for going right ahead and posting the clip anyway - whatever happens, follow your rules: and its just as important to have a strategy that does not get you into losing trades.