Compounding billionaires on t2w

Don't take it personally, he banned one of my multinics too.

IIRC he did you for pimping one of your indicators ?

So 15 min tlb is a reincarnation of who?
Nine hasn't been a mod here for years, well before 15m joined.
The plot does thicken :LOL:

Still kinda curious as to why anyone would think I am Nine though.
I'm not BTW, I am sharky :LOL:

I always suspected you know. Similarity in posting styles, knowledge of owning smallish Internet related businesses, etc.

Btw, I have it on good authority that teh hare is Trader Dante.

I know I've tried to hide it as best as I could to no avail :LOL:
I always thought the hare had a secret fetish for pin bars :LOL:

I know I've tried to hide it as best as I could to no avail :LOL:
I always thought the hare had a secret fetish for pin bars :LOL:

I met Tom a few years ago when I was gravitating towards intraday. He was obsessive about automated random entry systems and the leptokurtic nature of returns for certain types of securities. It was only when Barjon (aka Arabian) told me who teh hare really was that the penny dropped. Ask Donalduke, he was in the pub with me that night.

I met Tom a few years ago when I was gravitating towards intraday. He was obsessive about automated random entry systems and the leptokurtic nature of returns for certain types of securities. It was only when Barjon (aka Arabian) told me who teh hare really was that the penny dropped. Ask Donalduke, he was in the pub with me that night.

Roflcopter.gif

OK. Take me through the type of risk assessments you would do for various treatments of a Temporomandibular joint disorder.....

Well as we all know occlusal adjustments are highly contentious and need to be regarded with considerable caution.

Back in the day, before i woz a trading vendor Id generally just ask the punters if theyve experienced the odd click, locking or pain before treatment commences. Obviously it goes without saying that any signs of parafunctional activity would av been recorded and an occlusal examination in dynamic and static relationships would av been noted too

I was always more worried about the risk of their debit and credit cards not clearing.

I don't know about any of you lads but I got some terrible slippage on my limit orders today...........

Well as we all know occlusal adjustments are highly contentious and need to be regarded with considerable caution.

Back in the day, before i woz a trading vendor Id generally just ask the punters if theyve experienced the odd click, locking or pain before treatment commences. Obviously it goes without saying that any signs of parafunctional activity would av been recorded and an occlusal examination in dynamic and static relationships would av been noted too

I was always more worried about the risk of their debit and credit cards not clearing.

To make it convincing you should throw in the occasional loser..:LOL:

Teh hare is teh Chartsmeister!!!

Lulz, for lack of a better word, is good.
Lulz is right, Lulz works.
Lulz clarifies, cuts through, and captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit.
Lulz, in all of its forms; Lulz for life, for money, for love,
knowledge has marked the upward surge of mankind.

They tried to kill it, but it just won't die :LOL:

Attachments

• 6893e58af0abeed88c4071b236e7e628.jpg
    6893e58af0abeed88c4071b236e7e628.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 177
This thread is rather superb isn't it :)
A new discovery, a seam rich in lulz, the like of which has not been
seen since H. Cojones (don't say the magic word or he will appear, summoned by google :LOL: )