Compounding billionaires on t2w

If I wite a trading book instead , I would be deemed as a failure of trading?

That has never seemed to bother anyone previously so why be concerned about it ?

Indeed, Joe is the only person qualified on T2W to do bona fide authentification of broker statements. Nobody else is allowed. Ask Steve.

Yes, being the official statements verifier, that's my job. Just name the time and place, and I will be in there like it's nobody's business.

Peter_Sellers.jpg

So is the indicator any good, and has it got anything to do with boxes ?

I think the answers you are looking for are NO and NO

It was quality lulz though. His moneytec posts are funnier, but possibly damaging to most people's mental well being.

I see the plot thickens.

I have no idea who is who around here with all the multi nics but I do know that the members here that think their sh1t don't stink usually couldn't beat a 1-legged man in an @ss kicking contest when it comes to trading and it's evident in their posts. You can't miss them, they're clueless about how markets actually work even though they are supposedly trading countless $$millions.
:rolleyes:

Peter

I think the answers you are looking for are NO and NO

It was quality lulz though. His moneytec posts are funnier, but possibly damaging to most people's mental well being.

I am surprised 15min is turning out to be a bit of a closet vendor. I always assumed him to be a pro scalper.

As I generally don't look at people's strats and indicators - unless they come with real trades, so I missed out on the lulz.

Boxes? Did someone mention secret nazi boxes?

I have no idea. I just had the general impression 15min is into boxes. I never looked into them since I don't believe in mechanical systems. Such systems can only work if the counterparty is a dummy. My view of the counterparty is that he's highly greedy, highly intelligent, and highly powerful. To trade with him is like getting into a boxing match against mike tyson - no easy way to win other than to get boxed to death most of the time.