Commentary on The Journey from the Basement

What locked in ?

I am a daytrader check my thread ...

You are so beligerent. You never answered the question about how long you would hold it. If you are taking on loss, how much loss do you take? You said that you do not wait and double down.

A financial contract obligating the buyer to purchase an asset (or the seller to sell an asset), such as a physical commodity or a financial instrument, at a predetermined future date and price.

You are so beligerent. You never answered the question about how long you would hold it. If you are taking on loss, how much loss do you take? You said that you do not wait and double down.

I answered you i am a daytrader .

And you think a futures trade cant be closed and you should hold into expiry ?! :LOL: You can exit your futures trade at anytime b4 expiry ...

I answered you .

You think a futures trade cant be closed and you should hold into expiry ?! :LOL: You can exit your futures trade at anytime b4 expiry ...

That is not what I was referring to?

You have not answered the question. You said that you do not double down. How far do you let go?

I was reading an interesting article.

When trading an undercapitalized account, you will find it much more difficult than trading a larger account. When your account has excess funds, you can build a buffer to help protect you against the inevitable mistakes and account drawdowns due to losses. Unfortunately, small accounts do not allow you this comfort level. Larger accounts also allow a trader to be more diversified and flexible in their market choices to trade. Another nice feature of a larger account is you can trade more contracts when the need arises. A small account might limit you to trading one contract, and when it comes time to exit your trade, it is harder to manage. Because of this, you are faced with the question of, do I get out here or let the market run? Usually, this turns into an emotional decision for most traders and they do not manage the trade well.

I know that you can sell at any time up to the expiry date. If it is moving against you though, how long you wait? It is especially troublesome if you are leveraged.

Classic ! Apparently futures contracts are locked in and should be held into expiry as you dont have the right to offset your transaction as you wish !

LULZ

Classic ! Apparently futures contracts are locked in and should be held into expiry as you dont have the right to offset your transaction as you wish !

LULZ

Perfect. I looked as though you do not want to answer. Gee I wonder why.

A study used to determine the age of online bloggers based upon their writing styles found that the use of slang, all CAPS and acronyms increases as age decreases.

Screen_Shot_2016_01_01_at_3_47_55_PM.png

I think you do really want to let us know don't you .... Ah go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on :)

Lui was asked a question.
You will find the answer to your question in the question in question, once you find it.
Hope this helps :LOL:

You will find the answer to your question in the question in question, once you find it.

A fortiori proving my point. Emoticons were also used as a criterion for judging age. Your writing style is elucidating.

Did Albert do anything wrong for T2W to refuse him back? There are plenty worse than him.

I did not agree with Albert and crossed swords with him many times.. Even his arrogance I found distasteful but T2W is big enough for me to be able to avoid him, as I do with others. I am sure that they do the same to me. The truth is that I like a more peaceful life, these days. :)

If I remember, his swan song came when he was supposed to be making money with options. I don't remember the exact details, now, but he lost a lot of credibility.

the only thing SOCRATES done..was..speak the truth

as for the black swan..i can assure you SOCRATES did not lose any money..he is way too smart for that..in fact..the truth is he used his option winnings to purchase a yacht..he sent me a picture of it..might even have it on an old laptop

as for me..the thick paddy..i lost money alright..but it was all my own fault..no one else..i overtraded..got greedy after making a good bit of money with The Bull..thought i knew it all..but i got caught..and gave a good bit of the winnings back..but not it all:)

since then i have traded with a few others..seen some things that opened my eyes further..but..of all the trading i have seen..the only way that was guaranteed to make you money was The Bull's option trading method on the FTSE 100 index..and..it is still the same..of course..in order to not lose..you must have sufficient capital..as hh is saying..most do not understand drawdowns..which are an integral part of trading for large gains

another old saying..money makes money..how true

he who blind..has small mind:)
he who ask..need no mask:D
he who yes..get in a mess:cheesy:
he who grin..will surely win:clap:

the only thing SOCRATES done..was..speak the truth

as for the black swan..i can assure you SOCRATES did not lose any money..he is way too smart for that..in fact..the truth is he used his option winnings to purchase a yacht..he sent me a picture of it..might even have it on an old laptop

as for me..the thick paddy..i lost money alright..but it was all my own fault..no one else..i overtraded..got greedy after making a good bit of money with The Bull..thought i knew it all..but i got caught..and gave a good bit of the winnings back..but not it all:)

since then i have traded with a few others..seen some things that opened my eyes further..but..of all the trading i have seen..the only way that was guaranteed to make you money was The Bull's option trading method on the FTSE 100 index..and..it is still the same..of course..in order to not lose..you must have sufficient capital..as hh is saying..most do not understand drawdowns..which are an integral part of trading for large gains

another old saying..money makes money..how true

I think it speaks well your character that you are close to the only here who talks about his past mistakes.

They are too busy ganging up other truth tellers.

Thats well known , did you research offsetting a futures position .

I did not need to do any research. You avoid answering questions like the plague. I imagine you do not have an answer for how long you hold if you are losing money. You never answered the question about how long you would hold it. If you are taking on loss, how much loss do you take? You said that you do not double down or wait.

Say what now, european options are locked in until the expiry. At least now we can put that to bed. :LOL: