Commentary on The Journey from the Basement

Nope. I do not go into your just trades thread or anywhere you start a thread unless you are talking about me. You seem preoccupied with me.

You, however, have no problem following Lui and I.

It is better to ask stupid questions than to post angry futile posts.

it is what some people do when they can not understand something..and have not the balls to say outright..i don't understand..can you "please" explain it so i can

these type of people are generally brought up the wrong way..no manners..no comprehension of how to deal correctly with other people..if you want a person to show..or tell..you something..you ask politely and clearly..not attack the person just because you are ignorant

common stuff really!

it is what some people do when they can not understand something..and have not the balls to say outright..i don't understand..can you "please" explain it so i can

these type of people are generally brought up the wrong way..no manners..no comprehension of how to deal correctly with other people..if you want a person to show..or tell..you something..you ask politely and clearly..not attack the person just because you are ignorant

common stuff really!

It was a simple question , is the guy you were talking about banned now ? Honestly why would that press your buttons ?

Is the guy you are talking about banned by any chance ?

You hit the nail on the head @Lúidín. I have no problems asking questions being asked questions that are actually in the pursuit of knowledge. It is how someone moves out of ignorance and into intelligence. Ignorance comes from the Latin "to not know". :smart:

Screen_Shot_2016_01_10_at_9_34_25_AM.png

It was a simple question , is the guy you were talking about banned now ? Honestly why would that press your buttons ?

you left out the other bit..where i replied to cv..

i can't..you might ban me:)

if you were not insinuating that the banned person was me..that is fine..and i apologize..but if you were insinuating it was me..that is not fine..and you owe me an apology

either way..you must read the posts correctly before jumping in with assumptions..none of us are stupid enough to hold a stock for a huge loss..only a fool would do that..having a stock go against by a certain $ amount..will depend on several things..all of which have been mentioned..several times..at this stage

t if you were insinuating it was me..that is not fine..and you owe me an apology

either way..you must read the posts correctly before jumping in with assumptions..none of us are stupid enough to hold a stock for a huge loss..only a fool would do that..having a stock go against by a certain $ amount..will depend on several things..all of which have been mentioned..several times..at this stage

I do not know why we even have to explain our position on the matter (Lúidín and I). If someone does not want to trade a certain way, then so be it. Some other people seem so focused upon trying to convince others they are stupid for asking stupid questions and that their way is better.

If you wish to hold onto a stock while it moves against, so be it. Any person who speaks against that, is indirectly saying, that they absolutely know better and have exhausted all possibilities in their mind and came to the divine conclusion that they know better than you. It is highly probable that that person may know something that you do not. SInce you cannot foresee all possible futures, it highly likely that the part in blue is true.

So what if you are down 20k as long as you believe that you can turn it around.
Nothing is wrong with that.