Commentary on The Journey from the Basement

all start off from the same base..with access to the same old stuff..no need to go on and on..we all know what that means

a small few take it very seriously..and..seek out those who have made it their business to find out about more..from..those who have made big money trading..as in the millions of $$$..the big money is in the usa..we all know that..other markets are only trotting behind

the big problem..of course..is finding such people..for..they do not frequent forums of any sort..they are very serious individuals with very big bank accounts..we would be considered plebs compared to them..though not all of them look on us as plebs

one trader here..not me..was lucky enough to come across such a person..i do not know how he did..but i just know he did

what entailed..was..an exchange of in depth information that was "developed" for the want of a better word..to successfully trade certain commodity markets..the real supply and demand markets..the concepts and work and not for the lazy or those with below average intelligence..meaning..there is some serious analysis and understanding required..but..when you break it all down it is all based on mathematics..and it works..of course it does not work 100% of the time..nothing does..but it works 100 times better than the idiotic systems that big institutions spend millions developing..which are all based on text book rubbish

i do not profess to know the intricate details of the method mentioned..nor do i want to know..but..i know enough about it..to know that all other methods are nothing compared to this method..and..i also know that the method will never be disclosed to anyone else..for if it got out it would be useless in less than 6 months..as those with billlions would automate it and the mathematical advantage would then be cancelled out by too many people doing the same thing

you can believe what i say..or not..the only thing i will say is that i do not lie..i have no reason to lie..i am not daytrading myself at the moment..for personal reason i will not mention..but i do plan to return as soon as i have sorted out some matters and..most importantly..my head..for..no matter what anyone shows you..if your head is not right..you will make serious mistakes..i know from experience..so..only a fool does not learn from his experiences..and i do not consider myself to be a fool..an idiot yes..but not a fool:)

all start off from the same base..with access to the same old stuff..no need to go on and on..we all know what that means

a small few take it very seriously..and..seek out those who have made it their business to find out about more..from..those who have made big money trading..as in the millions of $$$..the big money is in the usa..we all know that..other markets are only trotting behind

the big problem..of course..is finding such people..for..they do not frequent forums of any sort..they are very serious individuals with very big bank accounts..we would be considered plebs compared to them..though not all of them look on us as plebs

one trader here..not me..was lucky enough to come across such a person..i do not know how he did..but i just know he did

what entailed..was..an exchange of in depth information that was "developed" for the want of a better word..to successfully trade certain commodity markets..the real supply and demand markets..the concepts and work and not for the lazy or those with below average intelligence..meaning..there is some serious analysis and understanding required..but..when you break it all down it is all based on mathematics..and it works..of course it does not work 100% of the time..nothing does..but it works 100 times better than the idiotic systems that big institutions spend millions developing..which are all based on text book rubbish

i do not profess to know the intricate details of the method mentioned..nor do i want to know..but..i know enough about it..to know that all other methods are nothing compared to this method..and..i also know that the method will never be disclosed to anyone else..for if it got out it would be useless in less than 6 months..as those with billlions would automate it and the mathematical advantage would then be cancelled out by too many people doing the same thing

you can believe what i say..or not..the only thing i will say is that i do not lie..i have no reason to lie..i am not daytrading myself at the moment..for personal reason i will not mention..but i do plan to return as soon as i have sorted out some matters and..most importantly..my head..for..no matter what anyone shows you..if your head is not right..you will make serious mistakes..i know from experience..so..only a fool does not learn from his experiences..and i do not consider myself to be a fool..an idiot yes..but not a fool:)

This is the epitome of Plato's Allegory of the Cave. Plato likens life to being chained up in a cave with one's back to the wall, only being able to see the shadows of things cast by their real counterparts. One day, one of the prisoners is freed and ventures outside of the cave. He finds that the shadows were only pale representations of the real world. He is more comfortable with the shadows than the counterparts that produce them. He slowly acclamates to reality. He realizes that the sun is the ultimate source of everything that he has seen. He decides to return to the cave and educate his brethren. The prisoners think the journey has made him stupid and blind. They violently resist his attempts to free them from their shackles.

Plato states that most people are not only more comfortable in their ignorance but hostile to anyone who points it out. Wow. This sounds totally familiar. Gee, I wonder why.

Tar, Forexmospherian, MM, CV, etc. This fits you guys to a tee.

Banning people from this site is analogous to when they made Socrates drink hemlock for "upsetting social justice".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RWOpQXTltA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RWOpQXTltA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RWOpQXTltA

I'm almost speechless !
Ok well that was a lie.

Of the three mentioned, the only trader to prove consistent profitability, because he based his trading on sound logical filtering methods, was Grey1. He also invited people to his home and traded live.

Socco was caught red handed making claims about trades taken. There were people monitoring the exchanges and no such orders went though, :oops: So, at best, a theoretical trader based largely on averaging down and when the market went on a directional run, he became fully undone.

Then there's you and your ridiculous unverified trading claims. Not even worthy of any comment.

If it wasn't for this community constitution, then you and quite a few others would have been shown the door by now. Instead, you are allowed to hide behind this false playing field levelling rulebook, which does nothing to attract traders to the site. In fact, it has completely the opposite effect as evidenced by the decline.

"ok well that was a lie"

I'm almost speechless !
Ok well that was a lie.

Of the three mentioned, the only trader to prove consistent profitability, because he based his trading on sound logical filtering methods, was Grey1. He also invited people to his home and traded live.

Socco was caught red handed making claims about trades taken. There were people monitoring the exchanges and no such orders went though, :oops: So, at best, a theoretical trader based largely on averaging down and when the market went on a directional run, he became fully undone.

Then there's you and your ridiculous unverified trading claims. Not even worthy of any comment.

If it wasn't for this community constitution, then you and quite a few others would have been shown the door by now. Instead, you are allowed to hide behind this false playing field levelling rulebook, which does nothing to attract traders to the site. In fact, it has completely the opposite effect as evidenced by the decline.

Hi C_V

Saying that - is it C_V today ??

You have not got a clue saying (people monitoring the exchanges " etc

They can be got round easily - I found this out in 2009 with GFT monitoring me on over £100 a pip.

There are over 200 + brokers - and while large orders over 100= lots might be able to be found - all the stuff under 10 lots is lost and maybe insignificant in the FX game

I sense pure jealousy - you are certainly no Sherlock Holmes - because you still don't know how I do it :D

I would agree with you about Grey 1 - never met the gentleman - but there was easy enough evidence to prove he was walking the walk - as well as talking the talk

Socrates and others - have not got a clue about - but I am sure who ever you come up with Sir Gissachance and myself could show them a thing or two on FX Trading

I remember the sheeple saying when I arrived -

1. You cannot blog and trade etc etc - again how wrong they were

2. You cannot work off tight stops - brokers will take you out with spikes all the while and you will have loads of slippage

3. If Commercial guys only make 40 _60% per annum - how can you make thata quarter and with compounding you would be a billionaire - wrong again - even some of the commercial guys had not realised about retailer financial wall and a no compounding policy once over 50 or 100K account

4. Its been over 2 years since I have been here - still not forgotten about that trick you played starting a new nic as forexmespherian ( spealt wrongly ) to take the mickey out of me on a quite Saturday evening - it had you written all over it

Trouble is - I like you - you can trade and you are entertaining - so I suppose its not all bad

Have a good day C_V - You know I will ;-)

Regards

F

Last edited:
Without an adequate track record we cant say for sure someone is profitable - no exceptions - , no other method is acceptable ... being profitable is just the tip of the iceberg , how much % is made monthly , how much risk is taken , how long are the DDs , how big are the DDs , is the strategy scale-able , there are sh@@ load of profitable traders in mediocre websites like Zulutrade for example but : "the devil is in the details" !

Hi C_V

They can be got round easily - I found this out in 2009 with GFT monitoring me on over £100 a pip.

There are over 200 + brokers - and while large orders over 100= lots might be able to be found - all the stuff under 10 lots is lost and maybe insignificant in the FX game

I sense pure jealousy - you are certainly no Sherlock Holmes - because you still don't know how I do it :D

I would agree with you about Grey 1 - never met the gentleman - but there was easy enough evidence to prove he was walking the walk - as well as talking the talk

Socrates and others - have not got a clue about - but I am sure who ever you come up with Sir Gissachance and myself could show them a thing or two on FX Trading

2. You cannot work off tight stops - brokers will take you out with spikes all the while and you will have loads of slippage

3. If Commercial guys only make 40 _60% per annum - how can you make thata quarter and with compounding you would be a billionaire - wrong again - even some of the commercial guys had not realised about retailer financial wall and a no compounding policy once over 50 or 100K account

4. Its been over 2 years since I have been here - still not forgotten about that trick you played starting a new nic as forexmespherian ( spealt wrongly ) to take the mickey out of me on a quite Saturday evening - it had you written all over it

Trouble is - I like you - you can trade and you are entertaining - so I suppose its not all bad

Regards

F

re : people monitoring the exchanges .

He was talking about exchange traded products - which typically should appear on the T&S - not fx ...

re : people monitoring the exchanges .

He was talking about exchange traded products - which typically should appear on the T&S - not fx ...

Cheers Tar

I am first to admit - not got a clue about trading other instruments etc

That's my real weakness - just totally focussed on FX - but then again - it was all worth it in the end

Good Trading

F

Hi C_V

It has never been anything other than C_V It would be rather foolish of a mod to do multi-nicking, don't you think ?

We are not talking about Forex, so you are making yourself look rather stupid now.

Quite sure about this are you?

This almost sounds like an invite for me to pop down to Brum and watch you live trade for the day.....let me know when and where....cheers.

Regards

F

Walking a thin line F

Is the guy you are talking about banned by any chance ?

teacher..teacher..he is after sticking his tongue out at me

its ok little boy..when you go home your mammy will tell you how to deal with people..that is if she hasnt raised another little spoiled brat..for we have to deal with them in school every day:cheesy:

No its a sincere question hence from day one you are acting like an arr@gant pr@@k with a hidden closet vendor agenda looking to recover your previous exposed banned multi-nicks trolling role ...

Is that any good ? :LOL:

and you are nothing more than a gombeen..too lazy to read anything properly..keep repeating the same old rubbish like a little spoiled brat who can't get his own way

just because you can't get something into your homer simpson brain..doesn't mean others can't :LOL:

we used to have many like you years ago..somethings really never do change :cheesy:

and you are nothing more than a gombeen..too lazy to read anything properly..keep repeating the same old rubbish like a little spoiled brat who can't get his own way

just because you can't get something into your homer simpson brain..doesn't mean others can't :LOL:

we used to have many like you years ago..somethings really never do change :cheesy:

At least he's not a multi-nick :LOL:

^^^^^^
just for note... the intension of starting a new thread is to focus on trade ideas rather than live calls... lets post trade ideas and let people decide how to trade the setup.

Also, to make a place for like minded people interested in trading related information and ready to read between the lines and make their own decision...
Notice the ....
is that u jessie

^^^^^^
just for note... the intension of starting a new thread is to focus on trade ideas rather than live calls... lets post trade ideas and let people decide how to trade the setup.

Also, to make a place for like minded people interested in trading related information and ready to read between the lines and make their own decision...
Notice the ....
is that u jessie

read between the lines..:LOL: ..more like play the tape over and over

i know a gombeen when i see one..believe me..and you best be careful..as it is very catching:cheesy:

No its a sincere question hence from day one you are acting like an arr@gant pr@@k with a hidden closet vendor agenda looking to recover your previous exposed banned multi-nicks trolling role ...

Is that any good ? :LOL:

You are the only I can see acting like an arr@gant pr@@k. Read everyone's else comments and then read yours. You are one of the only ones posting with such anger and vitriol.

Primitive Defense Mechanisms
Projection
recover your previous exposed banned multi-nicks trolling role ...

You are the troll. You are following people around in their threads. We do not want to talk to you.

Last edited:
^^^^^^

Notice the ....
is that u jessie

I am glad you started your own. There are plenty to go around. It is a big enough place that you can avoid people if you want.

You are not the only I can see acting like an arr@gant pr@@k. Read everyone's else comments and then read yours. You are one of the only ones posting with such anger and vitriol.

Primitive Defense Mechanisms
Projection

You are the troll. You are following people around in their threads. We do not want to talk to you.

No your posts are wonderful and are anger free , you go along with everyone here and you dont follow others in their threads asking them stupid questions , not at all .

No your posts are wonderful and are anger free , you go along with everyone here and you dont follow others in their threads asking them stupid questions , not at all .

Nope. I do not go into your just trades thread or anywhere you start a thread unless you are talking about me. You seem preoccupied with me.

You, however, have no problem following Lui and I.

It is better to ask stupid questions than to post angry futile posts.

Don't talk about me or talk to me. No doubt you will have to respond and have the last word like the
spoiled brat
that you are.

..keep repeating the same old rubbish like a little spoiled brat who can't get his own way

Last edited: