Commentary on The Journey from the Basement

He doesn't need many , according to this formula one loss is more than enough to wipe out many profitable trades , not practical even if you are a bank . Take a risk but dont risk it all .

i agree with you about taking small risk..as that is how i operate..but..what we think means nothing in relation to how hh trades..all that matters is his results

i will give more opinion when i see some of his losers..until then..i can see how his approach can make some money..but the size of drawdown and realized losses will tell how good his approach really is..you must see the whole picture..half is no good

Exactly my point ...

well..it is common sense..is it not!

i think hh is a bit mad at me..but that's normal for me..i have a knack for making people mad..must have picked it up from SOCRATES:)

Ah, Skimbleshanks, now she was a fine trader :)
I only met her once face to face but was very impressed.

Ah, Skimbleshanks, now she was a fine trader :)
I only met her once face to face but was very impressed.

I only ever met SOCRATES himself..although i did see a photo of some of his students..and i think it may be the woman you are speaking about..but not 100%..SOCRATES will have to confirm when he returns

a small few of us met up at a seminar given by an options broker in london..the seminar was crap..but the crack after was good..i missed the train and had to stay overnight..took me a few days to get home:)

some of the t2w nicks were at the seminar..it is amazing when you actually see someone in person..i was able to guess one or two of them..as the nick gave it away:)

I only ever met SOCRATES himself..although i did see a photo of some of his students..and i think it may be the woman you are speaking about..but not 100%..SOCRATES will have to confirm when he returns

a small few of us met up at a seminar given by an options broker in london..the seminar was crap..but the crack after was good..i missed the train and had to stay overnight..took me a few days to get home:)

some of the t2w nicks were at the seminar..it is amazing when you actually see someone in person..i was able to guess one or two of them..as the nick gave it away:)

Can you opine further?

They are everywhere Mr. Martingale ...

Unlikely. Have you forgotten that I can click on your user name and see your posts? I haven't seen any in the live trade forum. Why don't you post some there?

Unlikely. Have you forgotten that I can click on your user name and see your posts? I haven't seen any in the live trade forum. Why don't you post some there?

I have my own old thread ...

Started at July still running and continuous ...

Where? Are you one of those people who uses **** or some other highly unregulated service with 50:1 leverage due to capital constraints?

Last edited by a moderator:

No, Skim was not trained by Albert.
I very much doubt Albert will return here, though you should never say never with anything/body trading related :LOL:
Richard

Where? Are you one of those people who uses **** or some other highly unregulated service with 50:1 leverage due to capital constraints?

Are you new to trading ?

Last edited by a moderator:
No, Skim was not trained by Albert.
I very much doubt Albert will return here, though you should never say never with anything/body trading related :LOL:
Richard
I have a feeling SOCRATES will be back in 2016..and maybe even The Bull himself!

Trading forums are nearly a thing of the past..with facebook and twitter..but there are still a good few of us that prefer forums over the new social media crap

It is not the same without SOCRATES and The Bull..but i have a feeling things will get better in 2016 when they return :clap:

Are you new to trading ?

Anyone who leverages that much, must be though. If you need leverage, just put in more capital. Wow! That a simple concept. Why trade with money you cannot afford to lose?