College Fund Challenge

How close to my goal of $2,000,000 do you think I will get?

• You think I will blow the account and my $100 will be lost.

Votes: 78 58.2%
  • You think I will somewhat earn a profit $200-$1,500.

Votes: 17 12.7%
  • You think I will get a pretty good return but not close to $2,000,000.

Votes: 27 20.1%
  • You think I will get way more then $2,000,000.

Votes: 12 9.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok, well after a couple of losses, I doubled up and one is back 100%. The 1hr chart I'm still waiting for a trade to open.

By increasing the size of your trades, you increase your risk of busting the account.

This can easily be seen by the dramatic increases in the size of your drawdowns in the last month.

You are now on a suicidal track with your account, but then I guess the intent is to show as big an increase as possible. Then when you bust, you start all over again

By increasing the size of your trades, you increase your risk of busting the account.

This can easily be seen by the dramatic increases in the size of your drawdowns in the last month.

You are now on a suicidal track with your account, but then I guess the intent is to show as big an increase as possible. Then when you bust, you start all over again

That is the problem with my system. You're insightful. ;)

That is the problem with my system. You're insightful. ;)

When this account goes bust, (as it inevitably will due to the suicidal magnitude of risk on your latest trades), it will be your third busted account in less than 12 months??
I think I saw somewhere on this thread that the last account lost everything AND went into a capital loss of MINUS 36%

Your first EA lasted less than 4 months before spectacularly collapsing with two huge 60% losses (2 x 250 pips) which busted your account and gave you a MINUS 36% loss.

Yup, here it is. Minus 36%

By my calculations and by looking at the dramatic increases in the size of your drawdowns in the last month, you have INCREASED the size of your stop loss positions and your drawdowns are becoming suicidal.

When this account goes bust, (as it inevitably will due to the suicidal magnitude of risk on your latest trades), it will be your third busted account in less than 12 months??
I think I saw somewhere on this thread that the last account lost everything AND went into a capital loss of MINUS 36%

Yeah, but that doesn't matter when it's not his money does it? :clap:

I"m risking 5% per trade and thus far seems to be pretty realistic. :)

Excuse me???? How can you say that?

On Jan 18 you had a drawdown of 11.12%
On Jan 19 you had a drawdown of 17.62%
On Jan 26 you had a drawdown of 23.74%
On Jan 30 you had a drawdown of 27.38%

On Feb 17 you had a drawdown of 31.06% !!!!
On Feb 22 you had a drawdown of 17.66%

As you can see from Jan 18 to Feb 18 ( a period of only one month) your drawdowns have increased almost 300%

If you look at the drawdowns from the start of your trading with this new account, you will see that your drawdowns have increased dramatically.

As I have said in a previous post, by my calculations and by looking at the dramatic increases in the size of your drawdowns in the last month, you have INCREASED the size of your stop loss positions and your drawdowns are becoming suicidal.

Excuse me???? How can you say that?

On Jan 18 you had a drawdown of 11.12%
On Jan 19 you had a drawdown of 17.62%
On Jan 26 you had a drawdown of 23.74%
On Jan 30 you had a drawdown of 27.38%

On Feb 17 you had a drawdown of 31.06% !!!!
On Feb 22 you had a drawdown of 17.66%

As you can see from Jan 18 to Feb 18 ( a period of only one month) your drawdowns have increased almost 300%

If you look at the drawdowns from the start of your trading with this new account, you will see that your drawdowns have increased dramatically.

As I have said in a previous post, by my calculations and by looking at the dramatic increases in the size of your drawdowns in the last month, you have INCREASED the size of your stop loss positions and your drawdowns are becoming suicidal.

What I mean by 5% is 5% per trade. I can open up to 3 trades on three different charts and currencies. If they all happen to be in dd and than I have to increase the lot size after all go bad, than yes there could be a significant increase in dd.

How many times do I have to say, this is the flaw I don't like in my system!!??

This is why a smart trader has one account for one style of trading and several other accounts for other systems, EA's or any other way to trade the fx. ;)

Ok, I got all back from the losses last week so reduced risk back to normal. :clap: