CMS Forex broker

SvenFoster

250 10
Has anyone had any real experience of using CMS Forex LLC?

http://www.cms-forex.com/

I'm currently using d4f and I've dowloaded the CMS demo/account and find it really intuitive to trade from the chart. I'm a little concerned about them not being based in the UK and would appreciate any feed back good or bad.

Has/does anyone used them?
If so, what is the realtime accounts response/reliability like?
Do you use the automated system trading at all?
Is my money safe with them? (of course is it safe with me?)

thanks in advance.
Sven

Zenda

491 10
Yes I trade CMS (Real Funds) no problems - Dont use automated system - except entry trades stops and limits - Money Safe? - Safe as the Empire State Building!! After using this platform I closed Most of my other accounts Refco etc. -Z

JonnyT

2,560 22
Is that a Plane I can see?

JonnyT

numspar

53 1
Sven
I have a Demo account with CMS,charts are good and the feeds are realtime so I cancelled my forex IQfeed. If you are looking for extra indicators for the VT Platform join the forum below. The members have been working on custom and other popular indicators that are not already available in VT.

http://www.visualtradingcharts.com/

SvenFoster

250 10
Thanks all,

I guess my main concerns were if the demos reliability is anything to go by I'd be worried in the realworld. Looking on other boards it appears the the live site is more reliable.

On the Money side,
I know the Empire States Building has been there for a few years and apart from JonnyT highlighting one obvious risk there's always the chance their lift will drop 34 floors again and wipe out the staff in one go ;)

But seriously, does anyone know what kind of protection the NFA(US National Futures Association) affords the likes of a UK citizen if the company under etc? (Not really sure what protection I'd get at the moment anyway in the UK)

thanks

AGB

32 0
Wouldn't mind if I could get the demo account set up!

Have tried three times to do so and have yet to receive my password etc.

Sent email today and waiting for a reply - not going to waste money on phone call.

AGB

Zenda

491 10
Suggest you get a new computer (smile) I have had no problems at all traded demo account for a few weeks before adding funds and switching - works exactly the same - If you want to talk to them online (anytime) download ICQ (free) from www.icq.com (suggest Lite version) set it up and enter their trading room support number) 318639709 they will assist and answer any queries - Not even the cost of a phonecall. -Z

numspar

53 1
AGB

CMS have recently been upgrading their servers, and were scheduled to be completed on Jan18th. This may explain why you have been having problems. Personally I had the same trouble, but got in contact with customer services via email and everything was sorted within 24hrs.

Nums

AGB

32 0
Nums

Thanks for the reply.

You are right, following my email I received my password the next day.

AGB

Jayce

3 0
VT-demo problems

I have been using VT-demo for a little while & enjoying their software, but recently having some very serious problems...

server problems regularly, but last nite - blowing thru orders not being filled, blowing thru stops, not cashing out... I

I really love this platform & have been thinking seriously about opening an account but obviously this cannot be acceptable.
I am hoping that this is something unique to the demo only but its hard to believe, can anyone relate or help out?

P.S. I was using 2 completely different PC's & 2 completely different networks while having problems on both

awoodj

142 0
CMS-Forex financial size etc

I have been looking at CMS and GTF who have a similar visual trading approach. ie trade off charts and move stops etc by dragging. The one concern i had with CMS was they seem to have one of the smallest cash reserves of the many FX brokers. I got figures from the NFA site (at least i think thats where it was i still have the pdf if anyone is interested in seeing it)

Anyway any got any opinions on how safe the money would be for UK based traders?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock