CMS Forex?

great condition but bad services, connection after midday is unstable, so if u r a position trader it can suite
u but i dont recommend it for day trading ;)

TrendTracker said:
Does anybody trade with these guys?

www.cms-forex.com

I'm testing their demo account and would like to know anyone can recommend them...

Cheers!
I found the charts/system excellent but gave up (the demo version) because it was incredibly unstable/unreliable.

gcb01 said:
I found the charts/system excellent but gave up (the demo version) because it was incredibly unstable/unreliable.

I think their stability has been improving recently. They are still growing and trying to become better. They're trying, and they are doing so successfully. They might not be the most stable broker to date but their hedging and pip-rebate features, as well as some other things, makes them an attractive possibility.

Their Live server has no problems. I use it daily.
To make the most out of it, you need a high speed connection

Jetheat said:
Their Live server has no problems. I use it daily.
To make the most out of it, you need a high speed connection

And a stable computer :)

Seriously though, they have a 3 pip spread on both the EUR/USD and the USD/JPY. If you can afford to trade 5-10 100k lots at a time, you can get an instant pip rebate as high as 2 pips. That means a 1 pip spead. Think of the potential...

Also if you use CMS, you can utlilize GMGFX's service, and they also pay you $20 per 100k lot you trade win or lose. How or why I'm not quite sure, but its definitely something worth looking into.