Please help a newbie trader!

sybarite

Hi! I am a newbie Forex trader, having used CMS demo trading platform for the past few months. CMS were recommended by the author of my e-book, and I must say that while i had a demo account, i have not had one negative experience with them. I was just about to open a Live Account with them when I decided to see what other dealers thought of them, and to my utter horror, found lots of negative reviews! Trading their demo account really re-assured me,but I am told when trading their live account I can expect rude staff, delays and disconnections. Am I just naive - do all forex brokers use that trick?They hook you with a seemingly perfect demo account, and when you go LIVE, they screw you? :(
Please, if anyone can recommend a good, honest broker, preferably UK-based as I don't want to spend money on wire transfer fees etc.., I would really like to hear it! (I am a day trader working on 15 or 30 min major currencies). Thanks everyone!

sybarite said:
Hi! I am a newbie Forex trader, having used CMS demo trading platform for the past few months. CMS were recommended by the author of my e-book, and I must say that while i had a demo account, i have not had one negative experience with them. I was just about to open a Live Account with them when I decided to see what other dealers thought of them, and to my utter horror, found lots of negative reviews! Trading their demo account really re-assured me,but I am told when trading their live account I can expect rude staff, delays and disconnections. Am I just naive - do all forex brokers use that trick?They hook you with a seemingly perfect demo account, and when you go LIVE, they screw you? :(
Please, if anyone can recommend a good, honest broker, preferably UK-based as I don't want to spend money on wire transfer fees etc.., I would really like to hear it! (I am a day trader working on 15 or 30 min major currencies). Thanks everyone!

try Oanda. they're suppose to be one of the better ones