Climate Change

Atilla

You can lay a false trail for almost anything and produce a thread of "evidence" that appears to support it. Even the true trail can be obscured by contrary evidence. There's many a man rotted away in prison to prove the point.

Conspiracy theorists are masters at producing (or concocting) a few threads of evidence to "prove" their case. 'Course you can't tell what the picture is by looking at a couple of brush strokes in the top left hand corner can you?

Imagine the reams and reams of official reports written about the Kennedy assassination by many different officials and the thousands of official eyes who have read it all. Can you believe that no-one would have blown the whistle if it was fiction.

The key witnesses could have been bought or silenced by threats or worse.

Just to keep the history intact Kennedy's policy of meddling in other countries was a financial and public relations disaster. The US thought he had it right but sadly Vietnam and later copycats in the ME exposed his shallowness and misjudgement.

Atilla

You can lay a false trail for almost anything and produce a thread of "evidence" that appears to support it. Let's take Oswald for example or the 9/11 bombers. Yep false trails acknowledgedEven the true trail can be obscured by contrary evidence. Absolutely. There was no second shooter and the two airplanes that hit the twin towers were not pre-programmed to hit them with technology they had but was not revealed to the public. Why do you think laptops are now being banned from aircraft? There's many a man rotted away in prison to prove the point. Or 6 ft under like David Kelly who disputed the sexed up dossier. Ambulance man says not enough blood for suicide no one bothers to follow up. Who do I believe after such a convenient death / suicide / murder? Well the ambulance man is not a doctor is he? What does he know. Is he the coroner? Then you have to ask who's the coroner. Regular guy at the hospital or government appointed coroner? FGS they even doctored a post-graduate research as MI6 evidence on Saddam. Was that an error, deliberate case for war and just how imcompetent could they be to mix up the two???

Conspiracy theorists are masters at producing (or concocting) a few threads of evidence to "prove" their case. 'Course you can't tell what the picture is by looking at a couple of brush strokes in the top left hand corner can you? You are losing me here. We talking painting or picture. You can see the whole picture with Apolo 11 just below thrusters no ground disturbance? Ofcourse you can tell there has been no ground disturbance?

Imagine the reams and reams of official reports written about the Kennedy assassination by many different officials and the thousands of official eyes who have read it all. Can you believe that no-one would have blown the whistle if it was fiction.

Well they have blown the whistle and ask questions but it's usually the man leading the investigations who does the speaking. As a Barclays ex shareholder I've spoken out a lot but who's listening to me?

Who's going to rock the boat at the top? Even judges are politicised. Look at the child enquiry with government medling protecting their own.

This word a conspiracy theory is just a soundbite to rubbish one asking questions to get answers. It's a conspiracy and here is our view to debunk it. End of. Walkie walkie - bye bye :LOL:

Once again, simply asking questions and seeking answers to loose ends that don't fit. It's all about facts and evidence.

Instead all one gets is surely not, how could they, no they wouldn't, why would they?

You playing magician? Don't look at facts on my right hand, see if you can occupy your mind with these on my left.

Answers on a postcard please.

Debunk this article :rolleyes:

http://www.news.com.au/world/europe...d/news-story/7c71ab28f57c4c073d4bcf78aa1e79db

b39c1cba347e06beaa8f41b5efcddbb9

And building 7.
DCsCEwZUIAAzKSv.jpg

Must watch. Be brave!

Last edited:
Good to see the conspiracy theorists haven't deserted t2w.

Did anyone know that the "leader" of the free world and Kim il-jung are both Disney animatronics which failed quality assurance to get into Disney parks ?
And they are both sponsored by evil capitalist big business wig manufacturers ?

These are both indisputable truths as I read them on the internet.

Good to see the conspiracy theorists haven't deserted t2w.

Did anyone know that the "leader" of the free world and Kim il-jung are both Disney animatronics which failed quality assurance to get into Disney parks ?
And they are both sponsored by evil capitalist big business wig manufacturers ?

These are both indisputable truths as I read them on the internet.

And now YOU have read them which proves more and more people now know the truth.....

So why haven't the media revealed these facts?
Because they are part of the govt-media-military-industrialist-capitalist-Tory-Republican anti Corbyn complex conspiracy.

Because they are part of the govt-media-military-industrialist-capitalist-Tory-Republican anti Corbyn complex conspiracy.

Good to see you in the debate Mr Charts we can all do with your incredulity :)

Once again you too are moving away from the facts and evidence and simply stating surely not?

Just hold your breath for couple of seconds and start watching this clip please then you can diss all the qualified engineers, calling them conspiracy nuts coz the media haven't reported these facts.

Please I implore you to have an open mind and look with fresh eyes. :eek:

And what about that Holocaust nonsense? They expect us to believe that?

:rolleyes:

dbp,
Same with all that nonsense about Atilla The Hun not being a gentleman who brought freedom and liberation to all the lands he "visited". They produced fake news that he died in 453 CE whereas we all know he is here now amongst us and just as convivial and polite.

dbp,
Same with all that nonsense about Atilla The Hun not being a gentleman who brought freedom and liberation to all the lands he "visited". They produced fake news that he died in 453 CE whereas we all know he is here now amongst us and just as convivial and polite.

That's not fake news about Atilla the Hun. People welcomed him with open arms coz to live under his banner was better than the cruel Romans. How do you think his army grew and didn't simply just die out traveling 000s of miles.

Also, they only took from the villagers what they could carry and not decimate them all like the Romans as they liked to travel light. :idea:

You really have had a sheltered upbringing I can tell. ;)

Well they have blown the whistle and ask questions but it's usually the man leading the investigations who does the speaking. As a Barclays ex shareholder I've spoken out a lot but who's listening to me?

Who's going to rock the boat at the top? Even judges are politicised. Look at the child enquiry with government medling protecting their own.

This word a conspiracy theory is just a soundbite to rubbish one asking questions to get answers. It's a conspiracy and here is our view to debunk it. End of. Walkie walkie - bye bye :LOL:

Once again, simply asking questions and seeking answers to loose ends that don't fit. It's all about facts and evidence.

Instead all one gets is surely not, how could they, no they wouldn't, why would they?

You playing magician? Don't look at facts on my right hand, see if you can occupy your mind with these on my left.

If NASA and its thousands of employees went to all the extreme trouble and expense to fake the moon landing do you think it's likely that they didn't think about footprints in the dirt? Gawd almighty :)

Good to see you in the debate Mr Charts we can all do with your incredulity :)

Once again you too are moving away from the facts and evidence and simply stating surely not?

Just hold your breath for couple of seconds and start watching this clip please then you can diss all the qualified engineers, calling them conspiracy nuts coz the media haven't reported these facts.

Please I implore you to have an open mind and look with fresh eyes. :eek:

Yeah, and scientists reckon a bumble bee can't fly either :LOL:

If NASA and its thousands of employees went to all the extreme trouble and expense to fake the moon landing do you think it's likely that they didn't think about footprints in the dirt? Gawd almighty :)

I don't know. NASA's pretty stupid. After all, they think that climate change is man-made. *derisive snort* Everybody knows it's all a big hoax designed to do something or other. I forget.

Yeah, and scientists reckon a bumble bee can't fly either :LOL:

They can't fly.
It's a fake news lie perpetrated by big evil capitalist honey producers pretending their chemically created sugar and gelatine product is somehow "natural".

Comes from flowers, indeed !

When did you last see a flower dripping honey, huh?

They must think we're idiots who don't have the internet to reveal all their plots and conspiracies.

I don't know. NASA's pretty stupid. After all, they think that climate change is man-made. *derisive snort* Everybody knows it's all a big hoax designed to do something or other. I forget.

It's a Chinese plot to derive American workers of their coal mining jobs.
Fact. Saw it on an alt-right web site so it must be true. Also confirmed by the President on Twitter.