Climate Change

There's no underlying reason to suspect the moon landings were faked. At least no reason better than to think anything else (or everything else) has been faked.

These conspiracy theories take hold in the minds of people who may well have been misled in the past and are now unprepared to believe anything they are told in the present. No matter by whom and no matter on what evidence. They have no real evidence to suspect any trickery except their own evidence that they were dumb in the past. So now they're being dumb in the present. They can't weigh the evidence. Generally, conspiracists subscribe to a bundle of conspiracy theories, not just one.

So -
Hitler was smuggled out of Berlin by the Allies
Kennedy was killed by the CIA
the moon landings were all faked, all 6 manned and 10 unmanned missions presumably
our weather is being manipulated using chemtrails from high-flying jets
9/11 was a US-government strike
no plane hit the Pentagon on 9/11
the planet is governed by the illuminati

Its all drivel.

There's no underlying reason to suspect the moon landings were faked. At least no reason better than to think anything else (or everything else) has been faked.

These conspiracy theories take hold in the minds of people who may well have been misled in the past and are now unprepared to believe anything they are told in the present. No matter by whom and no matter on what evidence. They have no real evidence to suspect any trickery except their own evidence that they were dumb in the past. So now they're being dumb in the present. They can't weigh the evidence. Generally, conspiracists subscribe to a bundle of conspiracy theories, not just one.

So -
Hitler was smuggled out of Berlin by the Allies Nah
Kennedy was killed by the CIA Pentagon & Mafia hit job coz he was going to cut defense budget
the moon landings were all faked, all 6 manned and 10 unmanned missions Apolo 11 has many ???, Russia has 4 failed landings. Think about it???presumably
our weather is being manipulated using chemtrails from high-flying jets Never heard of this??? Nah
9/11 was a US-government strike Inside job Yep for sure!
no plane hit the Pentagon on 9/11 No plane ever disintegrated without a trace on impact. Never! Missile strike for sure Yep
the planet is governed by the illuminati There are always power plays and underhand tactics and strategies people will never know or hear about but the few. Much like 8 people owning the US of A ;)

Its all drivel.

No it is not all drivel. There are many questions that don't have answers and evidence points to alternative explanation of events.

Look at Trump, he'd have you believe his version of events. I'd like to see him run his own news corporation. He'd probably make more money.

His approach and interpretation of events is given. Do you think he asks any questions?

Each to their own!!! I'm no muppet or underage child asking impertinent questions. I'm no crack head either. Just an ordinary educated young man with one or two questions.

Here's one for you. The Kennedy assassination! Get the worlds best snipers/marksman see if they can fire three shots with a Carcano M91/38 bolt-action rifle in 8.3 seconds and at the same time take aim a moving target the size of a melon from 80 yards and get one of the bullets to hit.

In fact the Italians tried this with their best marksman and they could only fire three shots in 19 seconds and that's just for firing and reloading the bolt-action rifle?

Now much like 9/11 terrorists not denying Oswald didn't exist, attempt the assassination. Just saying there was a second behind the scene operatives in both.

There are more questions about the three bullets with one of them disintegrating after it hit Kennedy's head (much like the aeroplane that hit the pentagon) but in muppet land I guess physics takes on a whole new different dimension.

Seek and you will find dirt in some very dark corners of ones house ;)

With regards the Kennedy assassination, that's an interesting one because it appears one of the shots was an accidental discharge by a secret service agent in the following car. But no conspiracy to assassinate the president: maybe a conspiracy to cover up the bungled bodyguarding mission.

As for the rest, there's simply no need even to search for anomalous evidence or stills from the moon or anything else. What has happened, has happen.

With these things the truth will out eventually from actual people involved as opposed to fantasy theorists. Take the moon landing and think how many people would have had to be involved in the deception had it been faked. Is it likely that no-one would have blown the gaff by now whatever "official secrets" paper they may have signed - think of the money they could make.

With regards the Kennedy assassination, that's an interesting one because it appears one of the shots was an accidental discharge by a secret service agent in the following car. But no conspiracy to assassinate the president: maybe a conspiracy to cover up the bungled bodyguarding mission.

Interesting to see if the bodyguards suddenly got rich after the assassination.
I doubt the guard had the same cheap rifle that Oswald used though and the forensics would spot that.

With these things the truth will out eventually from actual people involved as opposed to fantasy theorists. Take the moon landing and think how many people would have had to be involved in the deception had it been faked. Is it likely that no-one would have blown the gaff by now whatever "official secrets" paper they may have signed - think of the money they could make.

These types of questions always get asked. How could they do it? How could they get away with it?

The other side of the coin is why don't they come out and explain or answer the questions. To say theories have been debunked when very explanations lead to more questions. Wacky's references to them being debunked is laughable. He obviously accepts them. I doubt his looked or read them with any real questions as to what he is digesting?

They are simply cover ups. It is all part of the national interest. Easy to sell and people do buy into it.

Who remembers the fake turkey Bush brought out the soldiers in Iraq. The most beautiful delicious Turkey for Christmas was fake. Why? Well it was good for morale and a fantastic photo opportunity.
AP-03112706070.jpg

One that got away I guess. ;)

Interesting to see if the bodyguards suddenly got rich after the assassination.
I doubt the guard had the same cheap rifle that Oswald used though and the forensics would spot that.

Well I understand the head shot was the accidental shot.

Well I understand the head shot was the accidental shot.

The US is so driven by money and greed, maybe there was a bounty on Kennedy for whoever could kill him.
This isn't too far fetched as the CIA had a bounty on Fidel Castro's life. They even made numerous attempts. Remember the exploding cigar ?
The Mafia were rich enough to offer top dollar too and angry enough.
Plus various other candidates like Kruschev getting his own back for the humiliation of the Cuban missile crisis etc. etc.

I am not up in the assassination world but I would bet there is an underworld market on the top leaders's lives.

Last edited:
These types of questions always get asked. How could they do it? How could they get away with it?

The other side of the coin is why don't they come out and explain or answer the questions. To say theories have been debunked when very explanations lead to more questions. Wacky's references to them being debunked is laughable. He obviously accepts them. I doubt his looked or read them with any real questions as to what he is digesting?

They are simply cover ups. It is all part of the national interest. Easy to sell and people do buy into it.

Who remembers the fake turkey Bush brought out the soldiers in Iraq. The most beautiful delicious Turkey for Christmas was fake. Why? Well it was good for morale and a fantastic photo opportunity.
AP-03112706070.jpg

One that got away I guess. ;)

Which one is the turkey please?

The US is so driven by money and greed, maybe there was a bounty on Kennedy for whoever could kill him.
This isn't too far fetched as the CIA had a bounty on Fidel Castro's life. They even made numerous attempts. Remember the exploding cigar ?
The Mafia were rich enough to offer top dollar too and angry enough.
Plus various other candidates like Kruschev getting his own back for the humiliation of the Cuban missile crisis etc. etc.

This is fanciful stuff Pat. What's so hard to believe about an unsuccessful communist lone wolf attempting to assassinate Kennedy?

By the way, if the fatal shot was from a bodyguard's rifle, Oswald's was an unsuccessful assassination attempt.

This is fanciful stuff Pat. What's so hard to believe about an unsuccessful communist lone wolf attempting to assassinate Kennedy?

By the way, if the fatal shot was from a bodyguard's rifle, Oswald's was an unsuccessful assassination attempt.

Not impossible for an organised bunch to shepherd in a loose canon like Oswald. Point him in their desired direction and if it fails no mud comes back on them. Was his Russian wife so innocent ? Maybe not. She could have helped him along the road.

Strange that a lot of the key witnesses had " accidents " soon after.
Also there was some camera footage that has been recovered. All except one woman who was filmed, actually filming the affair from THE best spot. Supposedly NEVER found.

Back in the 1960s there was definitely a pub in a major City that harboured mercenaries and assassins for hire. So not impossible.

Well Pat, if you go carefree down that road (or rabbit-hole) it has no end.

Why not impossible -
Kennedy lost the election but the count was rigged and he was never president?
Kennedy was rubbed out 6 months before and it was a double that was shot?
the Russians gave Castro the Kennedy contract, and he hired the Mafia who passed it on to the CIA who gave the job to a sleeper who did the shooting and they framed Oswald?

Seriously.

Why not impossible -
the Russians gave Castro the Kennedy contract, and he hired the Mafia who passed it on to the CIA who gave the job to a sleeper who did the shooting and they framed Oswald?

Seriously.

:LOL: it wasn't really Kennedy who actually slid out of public view before his double was shot in order to enjoy some private nookie with Marilyn Monroe. In later life he got interested in trading and joined T2W under the nickname Pat.

Why not impossible -

Seriously.

Tomorton, if you are looking for motives, there is no bigger motive than money and national interest.

Government contracts are in billions. For all we know it was one small company that gained to make $5m dollars.

Irrespective of whatever, you have to carry out a basic test. Given your age I'd guess you fired guns in your life time.

So if it takes able marksman 19 seconds to load and fire three rounds in that bolt action rifle, shouldn't you be asking where the 9 seconds came from for Oswald to aim and hit a moving melon in a car from 80 yards? . He must be one hell of a super hero. Even in their testimonies they refer to a magic bullet. LOL... Some magic bullet indeed.

As far as I know back then and now, security and police forces always have connections with the underworld. Not beyond imagination. Just reality imo.

Last edited:
Tomorton, if you are looking for motives, there is no bigger motive than money and national interest.

Government contracts are in billions. For all we know it was one small company that gained to make $5m dollars.

Irrespective of whatever, you have to carry out a basic test. Given your age I'd guess you fired guns in your life time.

So if it takes able marksman 19 seconds to load and fire three rounds in that bolt action rifle, shouldn't you be asking where the 9 seconds came from for Oswald to aim and hit a moving melon in a car, I'd be freaking super hero. Even in their testimonies they refer to a magic bullet. LOL... Some magic bullet indeed.

As far as I know back then and now, security and police forces always have connections with the underworld. Not beyond imagination. Just reality imo.

You can always use money as a motive for anything. If not money then power. If not power then sex. If not sex then jealousy. Finding motives that could justify anything doesn't prove anything was done.

As I recall it, Oswald fired the first shot and hit the roadway: there's some film suggestion that some onlookers noticed this but I'd have to go back to look this up to be sure. His second (or possibly only) shot hit the president in the body, at which point the secret service bodyguard in the following vehicle retrieved his rifle from the floor of his vehicle and accidentally discharged it, hitting the president in the head.

Understandable why there'd be a conspiracy theory re this incident, as its more than likely the administration and/or the security services were trying to cover up the most dreadful accident.

You can always use money as a motive for anything. If not money then power. If not power then sex. If not sex then jealousy. Finding motives that could justify anything doesn't prove anything was done.

As I recall it, Oswald fired the first shot and hit the roadway: there's some film suggestion that some onlookers noticed this but I'd have to go back to look this up to be sure. His second (or possibly only) shot hit the president in the body, at which point the secret service bodyguard in the following vehicle retrieved his rifle from the floor of his vehicle and accidentally discharged it, hitting the president in the head.

Understandable why there'd be a conspiracy theory re this incident, as its more than likely the administration and/or the security services were trying to cover up the most dreadful accident.

Well now you are like me bringing up alternative explanations much like Apolo 11 US would not like to reveal true pictures. Why should they give priceless photos to the enemy.

One could say Russians who were ahead in the space race had several failed landings. How do we know Americans had the same but to cover embarrassment and simply stage it after all the money that was spent.

So US get successful landing on first attempt and Russians have multiple failures.

I dunno, honesty or deceit tough call.

No matter though those pics leave many questions unanswered. That's a fact!

Atilla

You can lay a false trail for almost anything and produce a thread of "evidence" that appears to support it. Even the true trail can be obscured by contrary evidence. There's many a man rotted away in prison to prove the point.

Conspiracy theorists are masters at producing (or concocting) a few threads of evidence to "prove" their case. 'Course you can't tell what the picture is by looking at a couple of brush strokes in the top left hand corner can you?

Imagine the reams and reams of official reports written about the Kennedy assassination by many different officials and the thousands of official eyes who have read it all. Can you believe that no-one would have blown the whistle if it was fiction.