Classic FX

No stop losses, no take profits, no nothing, meaning this entire thread is an exercise in nothing but a snakeoil salesmans creative imagination running wild.

Please provide an audit of your past 5 year track record, and please furnish evidence that you are registered.
BSD you are such an idiot. I don't need to have targets if I am holding these positions until a specific time. I don't neccessarly want people to know where my Stoplosses are.
But since your such a lying baby, here they are.

Stops
Eur/usd: 1.3897 1
Gbp/usd: 1.6032 7
usd/Cad: 1.1675
usd/chf: 1.0940 5

Current positions.

Eur/usd: +113 pips
Gbp/Usd: +150 pips
Usd/cad: +55 pips
Usd/chf: +76 pips

Classic FX
Balance start date: 27/06/09
Closed trades
+ 531.4 pips
+ 1.69%
Annualized
+ 29%

:)

You just need to get registered, and you need to have the last 5 years of your performance audited independently.

Of course you can't because the results would be too disastrous.

"Hi All

My experiment with Depth Trade has now come to an end. As agreed with him the experiment was to last 6 months or 30% DD.

Although the account was down by over 20% at one time Depth Trade was successful in making the account grow end up with a slight profit.

The following is a record of week's end results since the start. Please note that these results include all open positions at that time. If anybody is interested in a complete history of all transactions including interest fees all trades let me know I will forward you the excel file.
Depth Trade Results
Start Date Jan-14
Deposit Amount 1000.00
Week Start Date 5-Jul-08
Week End Date 13-Jul-08
# Weeks 26
USD Start of Week 883.71
USD Ending Amount 1011.20
P/L for Week $ 127.49
P/L % for Week 14.43%
P/L since Start $ 11.20
P/L % since Start 1.12%
Expected ROI yearly 2.24%"

There will also be one more Fee to be deducted for the month of July. I believe it will be about USD 3.50.

Putz"

http://www.moneytec.com/forums/239151-post322.html
In other words, the only record of Depth Traders past performance shows him incurring a drawdown of 20% to make 1.12% in SIX months BEFORE fees !!!

You just need to get registered, and you need to have the last 5 years of your performance audited independently.

Of course you can't because the results would be too disastrous.

"Hi All

My experiment with Depth Trade has now come to an end. As agreed with him the experiment was to last 6 months or 30% DD.

Although the account was down by over 20% at one time Depth Trade was successful in making the account grow end up with a slight profit.

The following is a record of week's end results since the start. Please note that these results include all open positions at that time. If anybody is interested in a complete history of all transactions including interest fees all trades let me know I will forward you the excel file.
Depth Trade Results
Start Date Jan-14
Deposit Amount 1000.00
Week Start Date 5-Jul-08
Week End Date 13-Jul-08
# Weeks 26
USD Start of Week 883.71
USD Ending Amount 1011.20
P/L for Week $ 127.49
P/L % for Week 14.43%
P/L since Start $ 11.20
P/L % since Start 1.12%
Expected ROI yearly 2.24%"

There will also be one more Fee to be deducted for the month of July. I believe it will be about USD 3.50.

Putz"

MoneyTec 2.0 - View Single Post - Any honest profitbale signal provider ?
In other words, the only record of Depth Traders past performance shows him incurring a drawdown of 20% to make 1.12% in SIX months BEFORE fees !!!
Your making it extremely clear who the real psyco is, it is you.

What are you not able to get through to your shallow little brain?

That client wanted to specifically buy metals at optimum prices. Either way he was going to be holding precious metal. I got him in at the best available prices and still returned it with a profit.

Your only showing how little you really know about the markets, if not it would be clear how that account played out and why.

Current positions.

Eur/usd: +113 pips
Gbp/Usd: +150 pips
Usd/cad: +55 pips
Usd/chf: +76 pips

Classic FX
Closed trades
+ 531.4 pips
+ 1.69%
Annualized
+ 29%

you both should keep the Drama. at least T2w is a bit interesting :LOL:

*honestly.. personally i have no prob with DepthTrade, even i dunno how much he/she makes from trading. but as long as theres nothing illegal by trading over Power of Attorney, hell.. who on earth would really cares if there are just people cant trade by themself and theres exactly another people can do it. this is exactly like market, where someone always there to take the opposite position. NO MATTER when or what happened.

win or loss doesnt matter, thats trading. in life you cant have something guarantee, if cant take any risk or trying to be perfectionist better stay away from trading.

you both should keep the Drama. at least T2w is a bit interesting :LOL:

*honestly.. personally i have no prob with DepthTrade, even i dunno how much he/she makes from trading. but as long as theres nothing illegal by trading over Power of Attorney, hell.. who on earth would really cares if there are just people cant trade by themself and theres exactly another people can do it. this is exactly like market, where someone always there to take the opposite position. NO MATTER when or what happened.

win or loss doesnt matter, thats trading. in life you cant have something guarantee, if cant take any risk or trying to be perfectionist better stay away from trading.

Oh delete this quick before BSD sees it or might get yourself a 300 page reply:LOL::LOL::LOL:

but as long as theres nothing illegal by trading over Power of Attorney,

That is wrong mate, the term is entirely meaningless and only intended to creat a fiction of in reality non-existing legality.

What he is doing IS illegal under US CTA/CPO regulations for money managers, and per UK FSA regulations.

And his soliciting is clearly also a violation of this boards rules.

Claudia, hows that for a short reply ?

Oh delete this quick before BSD sees it or might get yourself a 300 page reply:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Think you need to buy me a beer now for that.

Howzat.

Sounds good.

:D

That is wrong mate, the term is entirely meaningless and only intended to creat a fiction of in reality non-existing legality.

What he is doing IS illegal under US CTA/CPO regulations for money managers, and per UK FSA regulations.

And his soliciting is clearly also a violation of this boards rules.

i always keep my mind open when talking about trading, as long as nothing sneaky/cheating money. trading normally is fine by me.

completely legit doesnt mean clients wont lose money, hell.. who really cares about the law? if you want to talk about law, depth trade is probably 1 of 321654894 people soliciting funds without real permit, is he/she that important/concern about you?

what about 5968945316386546 people in the world currently that downloading illegal mp3 from internet? listening to illegal mp3 everyday? you think this is law? :sleep:

You have no clue what your talking about.

You don't even live in the USA, I have traded bonds for a company from the 13th floor of the Chicago Mercantile Exchange.
I know what I am talking about and doing. Everything I am doing is legal.

Your suffering from jealousy, get over it.

Current positions.

Eur/usd: +122 pips
Gbp/Usd: +185 pips
Usd/cad: +63 pips
Usd/chf: +85 pips

Classic FX
Closed trades
+ 531.4 pips
+ 1.69%
Annualized
+ 29%

I wish you two would stop arguing on different threads. How many is it now, 3, 4, 5 threads?

It is quite annoying, and not really a good advert for T2W.

I don't know whether what depth trade does is legal or not, I don't know him, I'm not a lawyer, nor up on the details here. But all this complaining about it is a waste of time, and once again, annoying. BSD, if you think he is doing something illegal, report him, but stop going on about it. You've also made it clear to the board admin you don't think he should be allowed to solicit or should be banned. Maybe you're right, and maybe you did a good thing by pointing this out, but if they decide to do nothing, then you accept it or you leave the board. Why do two adults waste their time like this?

I don't know whether what depth trade does is legal or not, I don't know him, I'm not a lawyer, nor up on the details here.
Then why are you commenting? The only one dragging this on is you and you won't be here in a matter of months anyhow, your account will be wiped out. Guaranteed.

I have traded bonds for a firm on the 13th floor of the Chicago Mercantile Exchange, I know what I am doing and talking about.

"Agent has furnished Customer with a signed written statement explaining Agent’s exemption from applicable registration and disclosure documents requirements of the
Commodity Futures Trading Commission, the National Futures Association, and/or approvals, licenses, registration and permits from other applicable government or regulatory authorities."

Power of Attorney for FXTrade™ Managed Accounts
Email to [email protected]
Or fax to +1 212 208 4356
The undersigned FXTrade customer (“Customer”) authorizes __________________________________________________ _ (“Agent”)
to act as Customer’s agent and attorney-in-fact with full power and authority to manage and trade Customer’s allocated funds from
FXTrade Managed Account number _________________ (“Account”) with OANDA Corporation (“OANDA”) in Customer’s name, and
for Customer’s account and risk, and with the same authority and effect as Customer acting personally. This authorization shall include,
without limitation, trading in over-the-counter foreign exchange contracts and other commodities and/or options thereon in the Account,
on margin or otherwise.
Customer authorizes OANDA to follow Agent’s instructions in every respect concerning the Account. Customer hereby ratifies
and confirms any and all transactions in the Account that are made based on such instructions, either prior to or subsequent to the
execution of this Power of Attorney (“POA”). Customer further authorizes OANDA to make available to Agent all information
pertaining to the Account.
Agent represents, and Customer acknowledges, that Agent has provided to Customer the disclosure document concerning Agent’s
trading advice and strategies which Customer has read and understood or, in the alternative, Agent has furnished Customer with a
signed written statement explaining Agent’s exemption from applicable registration and disclosure documents requirements of the
Commodity Futures Trading Commission, the National Futures Association, and/or approvals, licenses, registration and permits
from other applicable government or regulatory authorities. Customer understands and agrees that OANDA makes no
representation as to the qualifications, experience or regulatory authorization of Agent or lack thereof, and will not control
Agent’s actions. OANDA does not, by implication or otherwise, endorse the operating methods of Agent. Customer further
understands and agrees that Agent is the agent of Customer and not of OANDA. Customer acknowledges that Agent may also act
as agent for other parties and may not be the exclusive agent of Customer unless otherwise agreed between Customer and Agent.
Customer confirms that he/she has agreed directly with Agent as to the amount and payment terms of compensation for Agent's
services including, without limitation, all management or maintenance fees, performance or incentive fees and/or advisory fees
(collectively “Fees”). Agent acknowledges that it is not authorized to withdraw any money, securities, or other property from the
Account either in its own name or in the name of the Customer or otherwise, save and except for the agreed upon Fees. Customer
authorizes OANDA to pay Fees, as calculated by Agent, to Agent from the Account without the need for independent verification
by OANDA. Customer releases OANDA from any and all loss, costs, damages, expenses or disputes arising out of or related to
the calculation and payment of Fees.
Customer hereby releases OANDA, its directors, officers, shareholders and employees (the “OANDA Parties”) from any and all
liability to Customer, and anyone claiming through Customer, with respect to any and all losses, damages, liabilities and/or
expenses of any kind or nature whatsoever (“Damages”) sustained or alleged to be sustained as a result of: (i) OANDA following
Agent’s instructions; (ii) all actions of Agent regarding the Account; and/or (iii) any other matter arising out of the relationship
between Agent and Customer, even if resulting from Agent’s default, gross negligence or willful misconduct, and Customer shall
indemnify the OANDA Parties from any and all Damages arising therefrom.
Even though Customer has granted Account authority to Agent, Customer should be diligent and frequently scrutinize the status
of the Account. Customer has the right to request from Agent statements on Account status and details regarding the overall
management of the Account, and Agent agrees to provide, upon Customer's request, such statements and details.
Customer acknowledges that the risks of trading foreign exchange and other commodity instruments is high and that only genuine
"risk" funds should be used in such trading. If Customer does not have capital that Customer can afford to lose, Customer should
not trade in these markets. No "safe" trading system has ever been devised, and no one can guarantee profits or freedom from loss
or to limit the extent of losses.
This POA is a continuing one and shall remain in full force and effect until revoked; (i) by Customer or Agent upon written notice
to OANDA sent to the email address or fax number at the top of this document, or (ii) by OANDA upon notification to Customer and
Agent at the e-mail address on file with OANDA. Revocation shall not affect any liability in any way resulting from transactions
initiated prior to such effective date. This POA shall inure to the benefit of OANDA, its agents, successors and assigns.
Each of the undersigned agrees to be bound by this Power of Attorney. Customer acknowledges having received, read and
understood this POA and the risks described herein, and certifies that he/she has the financial resources to enter this POA.
This POA supersedes any oral or written communications, representations or agreements between Customer and OANDA
or between Agent and OANDA and is governed by the laws of the State of New York.
Customer Signature _____________________________ Print Name _________________________ Date ________________
Agent Signature ___________________________________ Print Name ____________________________Date _________________
OANDA Corporation Power Of Attorney August, 2008

Then why are you commenting? The only one dragging this on is you and you won't be here in a matter of months anyhow, your account will be wiped out. Guaranteed.

I have traded bonds for a firm on the 13th floor of the Chicago Mercantile Exchange, I know what I am doing and talking about.

Because this is at least the 3rd separate thread that I've clicked on in 'new posts' only to see you arguing childishly. I couldn't care less where you have traded, you're behaving like a child. Surely if you know what you're doing as you say, then you don't need to bother. You've both made your point, many times already, and this was going on for days before I posted, so it isn't really me dragging this on. Glad it has stopped.

And thanks for the encouragement Depth Trade :D

Last edited:
Have exited Usd/jpy position.

Usd/jpy -32.6 pips

Still holding other positions.

Eur/usd: + 52 pips

Gbp/usd: + 72 pips

Usd/cad: + 47 pips

Usd/chf: + 20 pips

Classic FX
Closed trades
+ 531.4 pips
+ 1.69%
Annualized
+ 29%

Still holding previous positions.

Eur/usd: + 159 pips

Gbp/usd: + 226 pips

Usd/cad: + 271 pips

Usd/chf: + 104 pips

+2.3%

Classic FX
Closed trades
+ 531.4 pips
+ 1.69%
Annualized
+ 29%

Reactions: BSD
Classic FX
Closed trades
+ 531.4 pips
+ 1.69%

Professional, legal FX account management via Power Of Attornery.

Top-Tier FX account management.
"The strategy that I use is one derived from centuries old techniques, synthesized with modern computing and charting."

Providing 'Click & Go' currency positioning. Retain all financial access. Manage personal banking, transfers and fx trading via your linked online cash account.
Client phone support.
Fee: 3.65% A.P.R. of balance, plus 25% of profit.
Targeting 1% per week.

Lol, didn't want to rep you, but instead report your ongoing saga of make believe BS straight out of cloud cuckoo land.

BSD, you need to stop trolling DT around the forum.

If you have specific issues with him, please come talk to me, one of the mods or admins about it privately so that it can be dealt with properly.

DT, don't feed the trolls and if you do respond, don't flame back because it will just put you in hot water as well ;)

Jodh

Wow....

I'm amazed at that response.

Is that cleared with Sharky whom I pmed regarding this several times ?

Because if it is that's it from me on this forum, and I'll just disappear, and this can be turned into a spammers paradise which I have zero interest being associated with.

Last edited:
BSD, you need to stop trolling DT around the forum.

If you have specific issues with him, please come talk to me, one of the mods or admins about it privately so that it can be dealt with properly.

DT, don't feed the trolls and if you do respond, don't flame back because it will just put you in hot water as well ;)

Jodh

surely this should have been sent as a private pm just as you expect him to speak to you privately.

As for trolls I have yet to read a post from dt that does not insult othere directly or indirectly.

Reactions: BSD
Still holding previous positions.

Eur/usd: + 103 pips

Gbp/usd: + 189 pips

Usd/cad: + 275 pips

Usd/chf: + 45 pips

+1.85%

Classic FX
Closed trades
+ 531.4 pips
+ 1.69%