Classic FX

The real problem here Depth Trade is that I've proven my skill, you haven't proven sh*t apart from the fact that what you lack in trading talent you make up for in misguided arrogance.

But I'll tell you what. What was the challenge you posted a while back? Ten profitable trades or some cr*p? Well, since you are so SURE of your ability and so UNSURE of mine how about this little challenge...

If you can, starting with just $60, return $2,500 in just 15 trading days (I did this on this board, with real money, for everyone to see, last September) - then I will, in return, make the ten profitable trading calls that you are asking for.

My result was nothing particularly spectacular so you should be easily able to repeat it.

Infact, the task I will have to perform will be considerably harder. But I'll do it.

Why don't we - and all the other members of T2W, see who the real fraud is around here?
You haven`t proven anything, all we see is you begging for people to believe your word.
Seriously, if your so good how hard can it be to post 10 FX trades? Post 10 FX trades in a row with clear entrance, stops, target or exit.

Watch me post 10 FX trades here and you will have still done nothing.

You`ve wasted so much of your time already, it`s obvious you can`t do it, or you would have just to shut me up and prove yourself.

...but then again your just a fraud, so your only defense is talk, talk, talk....
Your an absolute chump and I`m about to prove you as one.

You haven`t proven anything, all we see is you begging for people to believe your word.
Seriously, if your so good how hard can it be to post 10 FX trades? Post 10 FX trades in a row with clear entrance, stops, target or exit.

Watch me post 10 FX trades here and you will have still done nothing.

You`ve wasted so much of your time already, it`s obvious you can`t do it, or you would have just to shut me up and prove yourself.

...but then again your just a fraud, so your only defense is talk, talk, talk....
Your an absolute chump and I`m about to prove you as one.
The fact that you went from $60 to $2500 tells me two things.
First, your drastically over trading (rough math=gain of 40,660%)
Second, you have no real money, $60 dollars HA,ha.

You say you can trade FX, well son, fx is the hardest market in the world and I guarantee you`ll get crushed in 10 trades.

Also why are you slating someone for being unable to trade... while asking them for "a few K". Your a pretty pathetic troll.

Also why are you slating someone for being unable to trade... while asking them for "a few K". Your a pretty pathetic troll.
My minimum is 10k and I ask everybody that contacts my thread if they want to open an account. Look at Oanda brokerage, they are the biggest spot fx brokerage and there minimum is $1, so you tell me who is the stupid one.

My minimum is 10k and I ask everybody that contacts my thread if they want to open an account. Look at Oanda brokerage, they are the biggest spot fx brokerage and there minimum is $1, so you tell me who is the stupid one.
When I was working at the board of trade in the 30yr. option pit everybody wanted to managed the paper with the largest size (thousand lots). There was one guy that specialized in accounts trading 1 lots. This guy is a millionaire and is always busy.

You going to tell this guy he`s an idiot?

Yes. Stop wasting his time, trade for passion and money but time is something you can never get back.

Originally Posted by Depth Trade
Hello again Wasp, could I manage a few K for you? It would help me out and you could get in on the starting of something fun and entertaining.

"Help you out", I'm sure your not bust, good luck with finding help. Everyone on this board thinks your a psycho.

Finally, if the minimum is $1. Please take on TD's challenge to you, as I'm sure you can't do it. It's only $60 after all...

If you new the slightest thing about opening accounts, you`d know the easiest way is to ask for the minimum, show them you can trade, then they drop 100k.

The first order I ever took at the CME was for a billion dollars, a spread order 500 on each side.

By my own choice I have started a business from the ground up, you won`t find one other person doing this or capable of doing this because there trying to start at the top.

And your account has a total profit of 3% in one and a half years. Congrats...

On your horse matey.

And your account has a total profit of 3% in one and a half years. Congrats...

On your horse matey.
Nope, wrong again KILLYOURSELF. It`s taken me 9 years to learn the trade software and the past 3 to learn the management software. I haven`t been trading much with the management software, that 3% represents 6 months of lite trading while learning the software.

So perhaps change your signature so you might get more people investing in 6months of 3%, instead of 18months. :).

I'm not replying anymore, you've said what you wanted to me and vice versa. Good trading and all that, all fun and games.

PS. tell me when the movement starts.

So perhaps change your signature so you might get more people investing in 6months of 3%, instead of 18months. :).

I'm not replying anymore, you've said what you wanted to me and vice versa. Good trading and all that, all fun and games.

That`s more like it KILLYOURSELF, you better change your attitude 180o degrees. Because ultimatly, it`s guys like me taking your money and if you want any chance of making all the money you lost back, you better go out of your way to be nice to me.

Better yet don`t even trade FX. Start buying precious metal. I have been saying it all along.
KP, I`ll be your best friend or your worse enemy, I don`t care, just let me know what you want to do. ;)

Nope, wrong again KILLYOURSELF. It`s taken me 9 years to learn the trade software and the past 3 to learn the management software. I haven`t been trading much with the management software, that 3% represents 6 months of lite trading while learning the software.

How modern is the software if it took you 9 years to learn how to use it? :LOL:

watch

Jesus%20AR15.jpg

watch

watch

watch

watch

watch

Last edited:

KB, can you trade Xag? If so don`t take any positions in anything and wait until I buy xag, my strategy is 87% accurate even during the over 50% drop from $19 to under $9. It should set-up this week if not, the following week.
I am also waiting for Usd/pairs to set-up, which I am 67% accurate, but I recommend people stay away from the currencies.