Classic FX

Oops...that position is looking really ugly. What's your target and stop loss for this position?
No stop, no target. I'm focusing on clients conversion of Paper holdings to physical metals.

As for my position looking ugly. Like I said in my earlier post, the pricing of gold in USD doesn't reflect the global value and pricing. I just looked over the price of gold in 6 different currencies and they were all up except Jpy, that's because jpy trade is so dependent. On a macro view, my position are up huge ;)

Buy guns, Brits can still buy Muzzle loaders openly. Pre 1911

What's to say?
If I need to tell you that your Mainstream investments are down 70%, your absolutely blind. If you need to be told that a new Aryian Axis is being formed at lightning speed, your to late.
Do you understand that these people have plans to invade 5 more countries?

Nazi's right now are in control and dictating the biggest military in the world. The united states is covered with concentration camps and detention centers.

These people are prepared to put down any resistence that arises. They have plans and the infrastucture to kill all disenters, as they did the jewish people.

There is no doubt in my mind and by Goverment Documentation, this killing of desenters will happen. All these people that will protest what is to come, will be labeled Terrorist or Insurgents.

History repeats it's self when no one cares or is prepared. The scary thing is no one cares.

The other night I watched a Youtube video on WW2 concentration camps. In the film they talked about when the trains would go down the tracks, people would sing songs to cover the screams of the victams.

When I tell this to my friends they laugh at me, they point there finger and laugh at me. At this point I realize all I have thought is true. Whether is happens to my people in the next 5 years, or it happens to other people in 10 years. The fact is it will happen again because people lack Intuition and Instinct to survive.
We think Mad killers will protect us in the end. That in it's self is ironic thought.

Last year I drew a presonal line in the sand, "If indexes fail to break previous highs, we'll have a retest of the lows, if we test the lows, it's because were going to break the lows and the market is Done, done for eternity, never to come back". Low and behold were there and exactly what I said is happening.
As anyone has seen a friend perish to debt, we know it's only a matter of time.

For the last 6 months I have been concentrating my efforts to aquire Guns and Ammo. Last month I purchased an AR-15 to add to my small collection. Today I plan on purchasing another 100 rouns.

When you read that last sentence and laugh to yourself, know your not alone. When your sitting in a 8ft. x 8ft. cage starving and crying, you'll have plenty people alongside you. People just like you, unwilling to absorb the reality that is unwinding around us.

I even came up with a personal motto, "Try to put me in a cage and I'll put you in a box".

Classic FX
My past 18 months short dollar calls.
buy average: $786.11
(if you bought weekly)
average: $793.68
Past 18 month open, high, low
price: $820.45
(your probable buy price)

My past 10 week buy average: $780.2
(if you bought weekly): $790.18
Past 10 week open, high, low
price: $831.43

Last week close price: $819.6

All pricing in Spot price.

Forex day trading system

The maintainance about the forex trading will be calculated by analysistic.And this will help to gain the more profits.And the main thing is to comment on our trab.

I found where all the money is. +1trillion.

The goverment bailout 'everyone', the FEDs now manage the banking industry, therefore the money has been routed directly to the FEDs. That simple.

The Federal Goverment stole it all.
All Federal Agents are thieves and should be dealt with accordingly.

Just like I said, they came in, put troops on the ground and put a gun to our head and demanded 1 trillion in cash or americans would be killed under 'Martial law'.

We just got robbed. These people must be stopped at any expense or our children will be slaves the the FEDs.

The charts attached show FED required operating buget and the next shows FED excesse reserves. The feds are operating 1500% over buget. They are flush with money. There going to come into towns and completely buy them out.
They'll come in to a city and drop 10million into the buget, then make demands of the people and police departments.

The Federal Goverment is destroying the constitution in order build up a new Military here in NorthAmerica.

Long live the Republic, Death to the New World Order!

Fed operating expense: about 60bln, now holding in excess of 750bln!!

Attachments

• ftnwo.jpg
    ftnwo.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 649
  • req_res.gif
    req_res.gif
    16.4 KB · Views: 176
  • exc_resv.gif
    exc_resv.gif
    11 KB · Views: 157
Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
Monday, January 26, 2009

Despite calls, questions and complaints to the UK Telegraph as to the purpose and origins of a bizarre, offensive and crudely put together “photo gallery” depicting a nuclear attack on London, the newspaper is now featuring part two of “Blackjack” on its website, which portrays six major cities being nuked before a fascist “Union of North America” is implemented.

As we revealed in our previous story, the first installment of the gallery featured on a section of the Telegraph website dedicated to art, culture, film and music but seemingly held no artistic credence whatsoever, comprising merely of a series of crude pictures designed to instill fear into the viewer.

The series of images is also replete with occult symbols with which those who have researched the Illuminati will be familiar.

In the second part of the series, at 8:03am on June 22nd six cities, New York City, Washington DC, Toronto, Mexico City, Portland, and Los Angeles, all suffer a nuclear attack as mushroom clouds are depicted rising over the skyscrapers. The crumbling remains of the cities are shown one week later.

The final few images show a revised US flag with five stars in the middle, with black fighter jets roaring overhead as well as a “Department of Homeland Security Emergency Transmission” which tells people to “Stay at home and await further instructions”.

The logo on the bottom right of the mock screenshot is of a Nazi-style eagle below the words “UNION OF NORTH AMERICA”. At the bottom of the logo are the words “Norvus Ordo Seclorum” or alternatively “Norvus Ordo Emporium” (the resolution isn’t high enough to make out the last word). Norvus Ordo Seclorum translates as “new order of the ages” or more traditionally, “new world order”.

The last image shows a British police officer with the Nazi-style eagle on his helmet and the “Union of North America” flag on his uniform.

Nazi eagle symbol with head pointed left, as in photo gallery.

Presumably the message being sent is that a series of nuclear terror attacks will bring in a fascist style world government which will be headed by a union of America, Canada, Mexico and Britain.

What on earth is the purpose of this “photo gallery”, who is the author and why is it being featured on a major UK newspaper website with no explanation whatsoever? Without proper clarification, this amounts to nothing more than bizarre fearmongering and propaganda. It is also downright offensive to people who live in the seven cities being depicted as targets for the nuclear attacks.

According to readers who contacted and questioned the Telegraph as to the origin and meaning of the picture gallery, the response was belligerent and hostile.

“I just called the Telegraph about the Blackjack Nuke scenario story they posted on their website,” wrote David Icke forum member “free at last”.

“THEY FREAKED OUT!!!!”

(ARTICLE CONTINUES BELOW)

“No one wanted to talk about it and then after speaking to four different people the last guy got snotty and hung up the phone.”

“There is something behind this, they never even tried to play it down, just got aggressive with me.”

“When I called he practically wanted to interrogate me on the phone and got very wound up that I dared to inquire about it, Who are you? What’s your business? I was asked and slammed the phone down on me,” he added.

Another forum member who called the Telegraph was told “who are you and of what concern is this of YOURS?”

“I informed him I was a concerned reader, it did not matter where I was from and I required some information re: the source of this “story”, an explanation as to why it was the LEAD story and how it was deemed “culture”.

“I also asked “who is the regulators body that governs online content and how do I contact them?” … He never answered this one.”

Others who called the Telegraph received the same aggressive, interrogative overreaction when they asked about the gallery.

But the questions need to keep being asked. This so-called “gallery” has no artistic merit whatsoever, so what is it doing in the “arts and culture” section of a major British newspaper? Part 2 cannot even be considered to have a plot, it just shows a series of major cities being nuked and then amateurish photo-shopped images of Nazi-style symbols on flags and police uniforms.

Is someone’s sick fantasy being afforded exposure on a major UK newspaper website or are we being prepared for something? The rude and hostile response to people who have attempted to get clarification from the Telegraph only deepens the mystery.

Contact [email protected] and politely ask for clarification on who the author of the gallery is, why it is being run when it obviously has no artistic merit, and if the Telegraph has considered the offense it is causing to people who live in the cities being depicted as victims of nuke attacks.

Watch the full gallery of part two via You Tube below.

Research related articles:

Attachments

• ftnwo.jpg
    ftnwo.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 630
Well, I'm getting ready for one hell of a ride tommorrow. I can see Osama winning and the indexes tanking the rest of our lives.
Watch Oil and Metals turn around and go right through the roof.
,Because nothing has changed, our economy is still in the hole, we're not producing anything, we're completely broke, nothing has changed.
The only thing that has happened, is 'they' have completely manipulated the markets to give us the illusion that everything is getting better, but mark my words, come day after the election, hell is around the corner.
I'm not going to get into Obama bashing again, it won't get us anywhere, quite a few a you would try and flip the situation around to make me out to be the hater. When in truth I'm one of the few with a clear enough concience the see right through the prepared political 'script'.

Let's get real though, indexes are down around -15%, silver is up about +20% and freight has dropped off over -96% (BDI index)
The asians are not even charging shipping to europe!!!
OK, you can't even run fast enough to the bank.

Sh!t is so bad I won't even bother to post my Metal buying positions, it doesn't matter. The markets are going to drop so fast, it won't matter when you get into metals.

If you are lower or middle class start selling everything that you don't ultimately need to survive. Sell your extra car, bikes, cloth and start buying firearms/ammo, food.

If you really want to make it through this and have any future for you family, you will wake the Fck up!!
If your were to ask me, I'd say most of you aren't going to make it.
The first thing you need is the will to live.
Now go stand in the mirror and ask yourself "Do I have the will to survive" -yes you do.

We will Arm ourselfs and we will defend what is ours.

"Countless people... will hate the new world order... and will die protesting against it... When we attempt to evaluate its promise, we have to bear in mind the distress of a generation or so of malcontents..." - H.G. Wells, The New World Order (1939)

Long live the Republic, Death to the New World Order.

Attachments

• flag 3.jpg
    flag 3.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 613
  • ftnwo.jpg
    ftnwo.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 615
Last edited:
Classic FX
My past 18 months short dollar calls.
buy average: $786.11
(if you bought weekly)
average: $793.68
Past 18 month open, high, low
price: $820.45
(your probable buy price)

My past 10 week buy average: $780.2
(if you bought weekly): $790.18
Past 10 week open, high, low
price: $831.43

Last week close price: $819.6

All pricing in Spot price.
+16.09% gain since last post.
Seeing how I have received zero comments since deciding to post real-world FX relevent events, I am going to stop posting on these topics.
I have come to the same conclusion for the fifth time, few of you can handle reality, you would rather live in your bubble until the last drop of oxygen. Fine with me, we can operate in this enviroment.

I am now forming a precious metal allocation club for T2W members.
This will involve members paying a monthly fee based on the monthly closing price of a single 1-ounce uncirculated coin from an authorized retailer of the US Mint.
Gold, Silver, Palladium and Platinum Bullion and Precious Metal Sales
I live a few hours from the mint, the coins are sold tax free and I ship it insured to your door.
As an example, I will copy and paste the monthly closing price of a single 1-ounce coin from NWTmint.

Your monthly memership fee would be $22.06 for the month, you would follow the updated CreditCard /Paypal link to make payment, then await for delivery of your coin for that month.
(examle of monthly close price)
Item Number: B10090
Product Type: Bullion
Size: 1 5/8 inch (40.6mm) Round
Material: 1 oz .999 Silver Uncirculated
Price: $22.06

Attachments

• SilverEagleObv.jpg
    SilverEagleObv.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 644
+16.09% gain since last post.
Seeing how I have received zero comments since deciding to post real-world FX relevent events, I am going to stop posting on these topics.
I have come to the same conclusion for the fifth time, few of you can handle reality, you would rather live in your bubble until the last drop of oxygen. Fine with me, we can operate in this enviroment.

what comments exactly are you expecting?
Wow, Depth Trade, you are the man! Hail to Depth Trade! Depth Trade, you are the only successful trader here! Depth Trade, pull your pants back up, my eyes are hurting from the harshness of the light!

What reality do you inhabit that we are missing out on?
You are NOT the only proftiable trader here.
Some dont need adulation, they just get on with it.

(apologies that my remarks arent particularly witty this evening. I am having to make do with cheapo Asti, rather than my usual Veuve Clicquot or Bollinger.)

Please keep posting. Once you say something remotely interesting. we will comment.

what comments exactly are you expecting?
Wow, Depth Trade, you are the man! Hail to Depth Trade! Depth Trade, you are the only successful trader here! Depth Trade, pull your pants back up, my eyes are hurting from the harshness of the light!

What reality do you inhabit that we are missing out on?
You are NOT the only proftiable trader here.
Some dont need adulation, they just get on with it.

(apologies that my remarks arent particularly witty this evening. I am having to make do with cheapo Asti, rather than my usual Veuve Clicquot or Bollinger.)

Please keep posting. Once you say something remotely interesting. we will comment.
Hey, the sooner you get off your knees, the sooner I'll pull up my pants.;) If you asked me though, I'd say your right at home down there.

You have some issues with anger. I only pointed out a fact, my positioning is up and exactly what I said was going to happen with the markets 'happened'.

Don't get so worked up little guy.
Trendie if you would have listened to me, you'd be up huge. lol

Last edited:
I'm not going to get into Obama bashing again, it won't get us anywhere, quite a few a you would try and flip the situation around to make me out to be the hater. When in truth I'm one of the few with a clear enough concience the see right through the prepared political 'script'.

Let's get real though, indexes are down around -15%, silver is up about +20% and freight has dropped off over -96% (BDI index)
The asians are not even charging shipping to europe!!!
OK, you can't even run fast enough to the bank.

Sh!t is so bad I won't even bother to post my Metal buying positions, it doesn't matter. The markets are going to drop so fast, it won't matter when you get into metals.

If you are lower or middle class start selling everything that you don't ultimately need to survive. Sell your extra car, bikes, cloth and start buying firearms/ammo, food.

If you really want to make it through this and have any future for you family, you will wake the Fck up!!
If your were to ask me, I'd say most of you aren't going to make it.
The first thing you need is the will to live.
Now go stand in the mirror and ask yourself "Do I have the will to survive" -yes you do.

We will Arm ourselfs and we will defend what is ours.

"Countless people... will hate the new world order... and will die protesting against it... When we attempt to evaluate its promise, we have to bear in mind the distress of a generation or so of malcontents..." - H.G. Wells, The New World Order (1939)

Long live the Republic, Death to the New World Order.

wow great post im with you all the way this place is going down mad max style, if i want to shoot someone in the head from like half a mile what gun and ammo will i need?

Hey, the sooner you get off your knees, the sooner I'll pull up my pants.;) If you asked me though, I'd say your right at home down there.

You have some issues with anger. I only pointed out a fact, my positioning is up and exactly what I said was going to happen with the markets 'happened'.

Don't get so worked up little guy.
Trendie if you would have listened to me, you'd be up huge. lol

"Seeing how I have received zero comments since deciding to post real-world FX relevent events, I am going to stop posting on these topics.
I have come to the same conclusion for the fifth time, few of you can handle reality, you would rather live in your bubble until the last drop of oxygen. Fine with me, we can operate in this enviroment."

" ... have received zero comments. .."
What comments exactly were you expecting? (you didnt answer the question posed)

".. few can handle reality, ...."
What reality exactly are we not handling? (you didnt answer the question posed)

What makes you think I am not up? In what context? Growth on capital reward/risked ? Absolute capital gain? Pips gained?

You are not the best trader here. You are not the only trader here. Your method is not the only method.
The reality you need to understand is yours is not the only trading technique. Another reality is your not the only profitable trader.

Your attempted wit is predictably low-brow, and exhibits a clear lack of class and education. Run along now.

"Seeing how I have received zero comments since deciding to post real-world FX relevent events, I am going to stop posting on these topics.
I have come to the same conclusion for the fifth time, few of you can handle reality, you would rather live in your bubble until the last drop of oxygen. Fine with me, we can operate in this enviroment."

" ... have received zero comments. .."
What comments exactly were you expecting? (you didnt answer the question posed)

".. few can handle reality, ...."
What reality exactly are we not handling? (you didnt answer the question posed)

What makes you think I am not up? In what context? Growth on capital reward/risked ? Absolute capital gain? Pips gained?

You are not the best trader here. You are not the only trader here. Your method is not the only method.
The reality you need to understand is yours is not the only trading technique. Another reality is your not the only profitable trader.

Your attempted wit is predictably low-brow, and exhibits a clear lack of class and education. Run along now.

Trendie,
Hope you don't mind me saying ,that expecting any sort of sensible response from this idiot is asking too much!
All I can say if you are humouring this buffoon then you have too much time on your hands and are very,very bored.
This fool would have to work very hard to even get to Spanish's level, who compared to sicko could be consided a gentleman.

wow great post im with you all the way this place is going down mad max style, if i want to shoot someone in the head from like half a mile what gun and ammo will i need?
Hello BrutusDog, thank you for a real-world question.

Preferably you want caliber that can penetrate a Vest with ballistic plates from 200 yards. I'd say .308 winchester, I'm sporting a ar-15 that shoots .223/ 5.56 which is what NATO/UN uses.
Brutus there are two schools of thought on this, having the right caliber for the job and shooting ammunition which is readily available. When America collapses, there's going to be foriegn/UN troops all over the place and they'll all be shooting .223/5.56

Preferably you want caliber that can penetrate a Vest with ballistic plates from 200 yards. I'd say .308 winchester, I'm sporting a ar-15 that shoots .223/ 5.56 which is what NATO/UN uses.
Brutus there are two schools of thought on this, having the right caliber for the job and shooting ammunition which is readily available. When America collapses, there's going to be foriegn/UN troops all over the place and they'll all be shooting .223/5.56

Ultimately, the gun and ammo to use would be an assult rifle in .308 shooting hand loaded 'sabot's which are untracable once they leave the barrel, because as wild as it's going to be, they'll still be investigators using forensics.
Talking to most of the gun store owners, they don't see this as a hinderance. There line of thought is, once all the scavenging happens, forensics will be un-managable. There will be to much to proccess and to much chaos.
As far as ammo goes, looking over ballistics I'd say .223 with a bullet weight of 55 gains is perferable. A bullet at 40 grains may have less drop at 300 yards but it also has less 'force' on impact. The opposite goes for a heavier bullet, at closer range it has more force, but at distance it drops more.
I'd say .223 shooting Federal ammo with Nosler Ballistic bullets. That's for 'hit and runs' from 200 yards.

Brutusdog, it won't come down to type of gun and ammo your using. The most important skill will be technique. One on one, they can probably beat us. Only because there organized and have massive communication equipment.
Yes we have the man-power and more guns, but when it comes to actual street fire fights, our advantage will be our 'loose' structure.
As an example, say America has invaded Iran the markets have collapsed the dollar is trading $6.8735 to the Euro and american have finally woken up to the fact that we have just been robbed, you have millions in the street buring everything in sight.
So civilians square off with Federal lead military units, the Feds start losing ground, they call in F-16's to straffe the area, AT that moment the have tactical superiority.
Only because there organized and have the communication.

What they lack is abiquity, they have to sleep somewhere. They can't dress down and slide back into soceity.
They will be attacking civilians then returing to there 'bases'. It is here where they sleep that they'll be routed out like badgers from dirt hole.
That's where we'll make our stand and that's where they'll be buried.

That will be there down fall, they will have to sleep among use and there will be people waiting to kill them.

They have solidified there destruction before the first shot has even been fired.

Brutusdog, thanks again for the great question.
Keep them coming guys.

watch

video 2. YouTube - Alex Jones - Steve Watson Pt2

Last edited:

Ultimately, the gun and ammo to use would be an assult rifle in .308 shooting hand loaded 'sabot's which are untracable once they leave the barrel, because as wild as it's going to be, they'll still be investigators using forensics.
Talking to most of the gun store owners, they don't see this as a hinderance. There line of thought is, once all the scavenging happens, forensics will be un-managable. There will be to much to proccess and to much chaos.
As far as ammo goes, looking over ballistics I'd say .223 with a bullet weight of 55 gains is perferable. A bullet at 40 grains may have less drop at 300 yards but it also has less 'force' on impact. The opposite goes for a heavier bullet, at closer range it has more force, but at distance it drops more.
I'd say .223 shooting Federal ammo with Nosler Ballistic bullets. That's for 'hit and runs' from 200 yards.

Brutusdog, it won't come down to type of gun and ammo your using. The most important skill will be technique. One on one, they can probably beat us. Only because there organized and have massive communication equipment.
Yes we have the man-power and more guns, but when it comes to actual street fire fights, our advantage will be our 'loose' structure.
As an example, say America has invaded Iran the markets have collapsed the dollar is trading $6.8735 to the Euro and american have finally woken up to the fact that we have just been robbed, you have millions in the street buring everything in sight.
So civilians square off with Federal lead military units, the Feds start losing ground, they call in F-16's to straffe the area, AT that moment the have tactical superiority.
Only because there organized and have the communication.

What they lack is abiquity, they have to sleep somewhere. They can't dress down and slide back into soceity.
They will be attacking civilians then returing to there 'bases'. It is here where they sleep that they'll be routed out like badgers from dirt hole.
That's where we'll make our stand and that's where they'll be buried.

That will be there down fall, they will have to sleep among use and there will be people waiting to kill them.

They have solidified there destruction before the first shot has even been fired.

Brutusdog, thanks again for the great question.
Keep them coming guys.

watch

video 2. YouTube - Alex Jones - Steve Watson Pt2

yeah it gonna go gorilla that's why we gotta be ready to mobilize and go under ground.

The Market Ticker

check it out man, what do you think?
I no longer really care. Everybody is so clueless. I'm just waiting for the chips to drop and everyone to play there hand.
Then I'll come in and sweep up.
Like finacial Akido, I'll let everyone take themselves out. We'll use there force against themselves, these people are running full speed into a brick wall and there will be plenty for us scavengers to clean up.

Last edited:
I hope one of you british citizens buys a gun a blows this Judges head off.

Couple told they cannot have their children back after being wrongfully accused of abuse to take court battle to Europe
By Tom Kelly
Last updated at 3:54 PM on 12th February 2009

Comments (122) Add to My Stories

A couple forced to give up three children for adoption despite a judge ruling they may have been wrongly accused of abuse yesterday vowed to take their legal fight to Europe.
Mark and Nicky Webster said they will never give up the battle to win back their daughter and two sons after the Appeal Court ruled this week that it was 'too late' for the family to be reunited.
The couple have not seen the children, now aged nine, seven and five, since they were put up for adoption four years ago.

Flight from home: Mark and Nicky Webster with Brandon in Ireland
Mrs Webster, from Cromer in Norfolk, said: 'We promised right from the very beginning that we were going to fight on no matter what.
'That has not changed, despite all the disappointments we have suffered.
'We need to discuss with our lawyers exactly where we stand but we will do whatever we can.
'If that means going to House of Lords or all the way to the European courts then that's what we will do.
'I've never stopped thinking about my children and I never will.'
The couple's nightmare started in October 2003 when Mrs Webster took their second son to hospital with a swollen leg.
He was found to have a number of small fractures which doctors said could be caused only by physical abuse.
The following year they were permanently removed and put up for adoption after a one-day court hearing.

Court win: The Websters had wanted a re-hearing of the care proceedings to challenge the adoption order
Medical experts later concluded that the injuries were not caused by violent twisting and shaking, but were symptoms of rare case of scurvy.
Mr Webster, 35, and his 27-year-old wife fled to Ireland in 2006 to stop their fourth child, Brandon, being taken into care at birth.
The Appeal Court ruled on Wednesday that even though the Websters 'may well' have been victims of a miscarriage of justice the adoption order on their eldest three children could not be revoked because the youngsters are now settled with their adoptive parents.
Mrs Webster, who is pregnant with a fifth child due in April, said: 'The judgement has left a lot of unanswered questions.
'On the one hand they are saying it's in our favour and they fully understand why we're doing what we're doing.
'But on the other hand they're saying they can't help us.
'I'm also disappointed that they haven't cleared our names.
'The judges only skimmed the surface. They haven't dug deeper.
'You see cases on the news about people harming their children. It's beyond belief that we were put in a similar pigeon hole to that.'
Helen Broughton, an adoption law specialist from Morecrofts Solicitors, said the case highlighted the 'chronic weaknesses' in the Family Justice System.
'A tragic situation like this has almost certainly happened before and sadly it will very likely happen again,' she said.
'There is a serious shortage of resources. Medical experts are expensive and courts are only required to provide one for each adoption case, which allows no room for error.
'Had there been a second medical opinion when concerns were first raised about this couple this whole very sad situation would almost certainly have been avoided.'
But she warned that the Websters would face a very tough battle to overturn the adoption order in either the House of Lords or the European Court of Justice.
'The courts may rule that they have been wronged, but they are extremely unlikely to reverse the adoption order, because in almost all cases adoption is final