City Mentor sought

evschmoller

Greetings everyone,

I am seeking someone with a high level of trading experience that can mentor and advise me on advancing myself in a proprietary trading career in the city.

I am highly profitable investing/speculating with my own funds over the past 2 years, and I am looking to push on in this line of work as a career now. I also possess experience at a top tier investment bank and strong academic grades to degree level.

I am willing to do whatever it takes. I class myself as motivated, innovative, an exceptional communicator and a very quick learner.

Please send me a private message if you are interested in having a chat.

Thanks

Greetings everyone,

I am seeking someone with a high level of trading experience that can mentor and advise me on advancing myself in a proprietary trading career in the city.

I am highly profitable investing/speculating with my own funds over the past 2 years, and I am looking to push on in this line of work as a career now. I also possess experience at a top tier investment bank and strong academic grades to degree level.

I am willing to do whatever it takes. I class myself as motivated, innovative, an exceptional communicator and a very quick learner.

Please send me a private message if you are interested in having a chat.

Thanks

how old are you?
how much money are you investing?
Which products interest you?
what is your backgroung?
why trading?
what is your current profession?

Hi evschmoller,
Welcome to T2W.
Your debut post is an odd one in as much as anyone who reads it is likely think to themselves something along the lines of - 'if his claims all stack up, why on earth is he seeking a mentor on a public forum like this'?
Additionally, if you've got a two year track record of consistent profitability under your belt, why not carry on as you are?
Tim.

Hi evschmoller,
Welcome to T2W.
Your debut post is an odd one in as much as anyone who reads it is likely think to themselves something along the lines of - 'if his claims all stack up, why on earth is he seeking a mentor on a public forum like this'?
Additionally, if you've got a two year track record of consistent profitability under your belt, why not carry on as you are?
Tim.

this is partially what I said :)