City Index Advantage Trader

tar

Legendary member
Any experience with the new software "Advantage trader" ? It felt lighter than the web platform ...

ok

Maybe I'll take a closer look at the German site as i am interested in DAX (y)

It almost looks like VT-trader?

runs smooth

but one detail to improve is the wait for the bar to close an enter on the next bar open when trading automated strategies

it should be optional to enter on intrabar on first tick

Is this similar to Finspreads Advantage platform. I can log on and look at my positions no streaming prices or account details. What settings are required on internet explorer or is it better on google chrome becasue I keep getting grey screen.

Is this similar to Finspreads Advantage platform. I can log on and look at my positions no streaming prices or account details. What settings are required on internet explorer or is it better on google chrome becasue I keep getting grey screen.

There is definitely streaming prices , and it is not browser based it is a downloadable software , i am talking about City AU ...

Ok I understand. And did you find the SB or CFD's on the Advantage Trader platform. What about user predifine auto stopp loss in points? I am missing this feature in both Cityindex and Finspreads web platform.

Great, and they have stop loss in points/pips in distance from the entry level, what a relief.:)

Last edited:
With CI AU i didn't have to apply again , just used my existing account login ...

Maybe that's why they keep it secret?:)
Cityindex do promote it heavy on their web site and with every right, great platform but need a few extras like hotkeys for sending orders. Also a default user predefined auto stop and target settings would be fine. I did trade using the platform today and I liked it very much. Look at all the indicators and trading system scripts, just great, but I wonder how they play out with a market maker? We will soon find out.:)