Not open for further replies.
FCTA you are a classic example of the phenomenon known as 'Fractal Wrongness'

Illustrated here....

Attachments

• fractal-wrongness.jpg
    fractal-wrongness.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 4,065
gamma,
I'm developing a new supa -dupa system for non-trending days which doesn't need me to look at a screen. I'm praying it will work and need fcta's divine hot line for the guarantee.
Liked your post the other day - the one that got deleted ;)

Work of a higher power ???

Yep. To use the stock answer to all lack of evidence, illogicality, contrariness and plain wrong headedness, "the lord moves in mysterious ways".
Just like the Labour government.

gamma,
I'm developing a new supa -dupa system for non-trending days which doesn't need me to look at a screen. I'm praying it will work and need fcta's divine hot line for the guarantee.

Yes indeed. It is quite useful to think of God as a free option.

Hey - who said anything about what I believe in ?

Do you profess to have a hotline to God & did you give him a call to see if I was a believer or not ?

Try not to get ahead of yourself, little man. I know you have a pre-prepared set of answers to throw back at unbelievers but you've made a few leaps of faith in your assumptions about me.

Put me on ignore if you can't handle someone that knows you are a complete charlatan.

Next you'll be telling us the earth is 6,000 years old & that the dinosaurs were put there for a larf.

Pedro01 you are trying hard to avoid the homework I gave to you.
How many types of behaviour do we have?

Regarding the rest of your post a Christian kid of 5 years old knows that he or she have a hotline to God via the Holy Spirit who tell us things in advance. You are advising Christians not to believe there is God and to ignore my post because you are afraid I will scam them. That is the most riduculous reasoning I have ever heard.

Since when has a child of satan who don't believe God becomes the chief advocate for God's children? This is where some of you are trying so hard to expose your emptiness.

No coming back to more academic issue how did you come about your falsification of the age of the earth is 6,000 years old?

The earth is as old as 7 DAYS in heaven, you will need to convert that
to earth years to know the age of Earth in Earth years.

Before I can show you how to derived that, I want you to tell me or this
thread how old is your first man that evolved from matter into frog, then ape to the
present man - this old fable of Darwin theory.

Tell us the age of the earth where this fake Darwin theory exist or just the age of the first matter that turned into frog, we can then compare notes here to see who is a scam.

If you dodge the question you know you are fake and scam.

Last edited:
God cannot be a free option. There must be a premium to pay somewhere, even though fcta is trying to earn a living selling god premia.
Too much historical volatility for my liking.

gamma,
Liked your post the other day - the one that got deleted ;)

I had a post deleted? You're kidding me. What did I write?

who is any of you? Are you trying to convert christians or change their minds for them?
It is not good to be calling people fools, which is not my original intention when i started this thread, but i will not allow fools to take it over and change the purpose.

Stop fooling yourself or behaving like a person that think he knows yet he knows nothing. The purpose of this thread is to show people how to use the bible to decode chaos in the market. That is what the thread will be and not your thinking. Stop fooling yourself, talk like someone who is at least educated, scientific and have secular knowledge about chaos theory, and you can reason with me and you learn why your knowledge without the bible could not harness much profits from the market.
----------------------------------------------

Right sunshine. Provide your god chaos trades , make your calls live, not retrospectively.

Let's see your wisdom at work. No more talk, just action.

If people apply scientific research to whether god exists or not then the answer is of course no.

Right sunshine. Provide your god chaos trades , make your calls live, not retrospectively.

Let's see your wisdom at work. No more talk, just action.

You are putting the horse in front of the cart. How can you make good use of such calls when you don't believe or have a clue how it is derived. Of course people who believe contact me for advise regularly.

First do you believe in God and Jesus Christ? The wisdom will not make sense to you if you don't believe.

Is this guy still at it?

If any of you muppet T2W devotees give one shekel's worth of approbation to this charlatan, you clearly have yet to deal with your childhood dissapointment over Father Christmas.

Pseudoscience is very seductive for the dumb.:rolleyes:

When you change your mind and believe you can contact me. We are talking of methods and principles that will make you prosper.

I wonder why you are not helping pedro01 with his homeworks, none of you that talk about evolution even know the starting point of it? You just believe because you want to be anti-God.

Evolution is hollow and falsification of creation.

You are putting the horse in front of the cart. How can you make good use of such calls when you don't believe or have a clue how it is derived. Of course people who believe contact me for advise regularly.

First do you believe in God and Jesus Christ? The wisdom will not make sense to you if you don't believe.

When you change your mind and believe you can contact me. We are talking of methods and principles that will make you prosper.

I wonder why you are not helping pedro01 with his homeworks, none of you that talk about evolution even know the starting point of it? You just believe because you want to be anti-God.

Evolution is hollow and falsification of creation.

You need to prove what you say. It doesn't matter that I think God is made up nonsense for intellectual cowards. You offer a trading strategy based and God and Chaos, OK, then you must be able to make profitable trades with it.

Prove it!!!!

Oh, that's right, you don't believe in proof, you don't need that, you expect everyone just to accept your word.

Evolution? Why do you bring that up?

"Evolution is more than a hypothesis" Pope John Paul II.

Are you one of these creationist nuts that denies the word of the Vatican. They no longer believe that God did it all in 6 days.

Now, let's see what you are made of. To prove that you are not a charlatan, make live trading calls with your reasoning behind them. What are you afraid of? Won't God be on your side, ready to smite all the poor deluded atheist traders here, who are only interested in logic and reason.

You will no doubt con some fools into paying you for advice, the world is full of the easily led, hence why religion is so popular. But it is every sane person's duty here to make it harder for you.

So, be a man, back up what you say, show us all that you are right, make those live calls, make them profitable, and we will all become your followers, and worship you better than any false profit.....I mean prophet.

One thing that gets me is the attitude, "you should respect religions".
Why?
Do you "respect" Goldilocks and the Three Bears, or Jack and the Beanstalk?
I'm all for tolerance and I understand that some need religion and I'm all for them doing their own thing as long as it doesn't impinge on anyone else.
But the excuse of using "faith" to justify the irrational in a discussion is ridiculous.
And have you noticed some of those who hide behind "faith" are pompous, sententious, officious, self-opinionated and above all their cups brim over with an excess of acute pathological self-righteousness.
Now that's OK, whatever does it for them. Toleration is the hallmark of civilisation.
BUT, someone who tries to exploit the gullible to charge them for bizarre stock market interpretations based on a highly personal interpretation of the stories of a handful of scribblers thousands of years ago, hey, that person is almost (mass murderers and torturers are worse) the lowest form of life to crawl across the face of the earth.

Last edited:
Pedro01 you are trying hard to avoid the homework I gave to you.
How many types of behaviour do we have?

Homework ? It is unlikely I'd get my 'hose-pipe' out if you were on fire.

Regarding the rest of your post a Christian kid of 5 years old knows that he or she have a hotline to God via the Holy Spirit who tell us things in advance. You are advising Christians not to believe there is God and to ignore my post because you are afraid I will scam them. That is the most riduculous reasoning I have ever heard.

True - but most 5 year olds I know don't claim the holy spirit talks back with the lottery numbers & tommorrows closing price for DELL & YHOO.

Since when has a child of satan who don't believe God becomes the chief advocate for God's children? This is where some of you are trying so hard to expose your emptiness.

I have no idea where this gibberish came from. Are you speaking in tongues ?

No coming back to more academic issue how did you come about your falsification of the age of the earth is 6,000 years old?

The earth is as old as 7 DAYS in heaven, you will need to convert that
to earth years to know the age of Earth in Earth years.

Lack of knowledge of fundamentalist Christian beliefs noted. The earth was made in 7 days, call them heaven days if you like. Fundamentalist Christians added up all the generations in the bible since the flood to evaluate the 'true' time that the earth has existed.

YouTube - Earth is 6,000 Years Old

On the other hand, more enlightened people see the bible as a metaphor whilst even more enlightened see it as a work of fiction.

Before I can show you how to derived that, I want you to tell me or this
thread how old is your first man that evolved from matter into frog, then ape to the
present man - this old fable of Darwin theory.

The answer to your question is far too complex here but for your homework go and read "The Blind Watchmaker" by Richard Dawkins and you will realize how uneducated are the assumptions made by fundamentalist Christians regarding evolution in their efforts to 'prove' it is not true.

To discuss evolution with you at this point would be like my attempts at explaining what a 'black hole' is to my 7 year old son last week. Only difference is - he actually understood it in the end.

Tell us the age of the earth where this fake Darwin theory exist or just the age of the first matter that turned into frog, we can then compare notes here to see who is a scam.

If you dodge the question you know you are fake and scam.

The earth is roughly 4.5 billion years old. There is in fact, nothing in the bible that disputes this if you see the bible and the creation story as a metaphor.

If you believe everything in the bible to be translated literally, then sonny Jim, I am going to have a LOT of fun with you over the coming days.

Even more worrying:

YouTube - Arizona State Senator Sylvia Allen (R) says Earth is 6,000 years old.

Top Ten Signs You're a Fundamentalist Christian

10 - You vigorously deny the existence of thousands of gods claimed by other religions, but feel outraged when someone denies the existence of yours.

9 - You feel insulted and "dehumanized" when scientists say that people evolved from other life forms, but you have no problem with the Biblical claim that we were created from dirt.

8 - You laugh at polytheists, but you have no problem believing in a Triune God.

7 - Your face turns purple when you hear of the "atrocities" attributed to Allah, but you don't even flinch when hearing about how God/Jehovah slaughtered all the babies of Egypt in "Exodus" and ordered the elimination of entire ethnic groups in "Joshua" including women, children, and trees!

6 - You laugh at Hindu beliefs that deify humans, and Greek claims about gods sleeping with women, but you have no problem believing that the Holy Spirit impregnated Mary, who then gave birth to a man-god who got killed, came back to life and then ascended into the sky.

5 - You are willing to spend your life looking for little loopholes in the scientifically established age of Earth (few billion years), but you find nothing wrong with believing dates recorded by Bronze Age tribesmen sitting in their tents and guessing that Earth is a few generations old.

4 - You believe that the entire population of this planet with the exception of those who share your beliefs -- though excluding those in all rival sects - will spend Eternity in an infinite Hell of Suffering. And yet consider your religion the most "tolerant" and "loving."

3 - While modern science, history, geology, biology, and physics have failed to convince you otherwise, some idiot rolling around on the floor speaking in "tongues" may be all the evidence you need to "prove" Christianity.

2 - You define 0.01% as a "high success rate" when it comes to answered prayers. You consider that to be evidence that prayer works. And you think that the remaining 99.99% FAILURE was simply the will of God.

1 - You actually know a lot less than many atheists and agnostics do about the Bible, Christianity, and church history - but still call yourself a Christian.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Status
Not open for further replies.