Christian Traders interested in what I am doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Homework ? It is unlikely I'd get my 'hose-pipe' out if you were on fire.

The earth is roughly 4.5 billion years old. There is in fact, nothing in the bible that disputes this if you see the bible and the creation story as a metaphor.

If you believe everything in the bible to be translated literally, then sonny Jim, I am going to have a LOT of fun with you over the coming days.

This is answer I was expecting. This is at best a guess work! and wrong!

The meaning of DAY 1 talked about in Genesis was not referring to Earth’s day but a day in heaven which is far older than the geological or evolution age. Understand that geological age is a guess work by people who don’t believe in God and they simply put it around 4.45 billion years (4.54 × 109 years ± 1%).

The earth is far much older than this. To find this out you need to understand the concept of fractals of time properly. The Earth is a fractal of the universe and indeed of heaven. The universe is a fractal of heaven.

To begin with, the concept of DAY in heaven is exactly the same thing on earth. However, the length of a Day on earth is like a dot or much, much and very much less than a dot of a second in heaven. How do I know this?

God's Time scale is measure in WEEK. This is how God also want us to structured economic activities on earth which follows His own concept of one WEEK of work in Heaven.

Nevertheless, while we can have several weeks on Earth, God’s WEEK in heaven is like a GAINT Tree made up of only 7 GIANT DAYS. In other words, as it is written in the book of Genesis, a week in heaven is made up of SEVEN GIANT FRACTALS of DAYS. One day is an era or a cycle. Only God knows how long a DAY is in heaven. There is no record in the Bible that says that God is now in the 2nd WEEK or the 8th DAY of His creations.

A DAY in heaven is like a cycle or an era or epoch, which may be billions and billions of years. In the begin or DAY 1 of creation could actually be referring to billions or even trillions of earth years. If we want to know how old the Earth is we have to add all of God's 7 days together and convert them to Earth Days or years. This is not possible to know for reasons you will see after you have finished reading through this article.

HOW A DAY IS DERIVED

Day is derived from the length of time a heavenly body or planets like Earth spin around themselves. Each planet has its own day based on the time they spin around itself. It is has nothing to do with geological formation.

A Day on Earth last for only 24 hours. This is one area everyone including scientists, believers, atheists, tends to have a common ground. A DAY is a DAY to everyone and no man or science can change the meaning of a DAY on Earth to become something that last for more than 24 hours.

One Day in Mercury last for about 1407.5 hours, that is approximately 59 days of Earth Day. For Pluto a day last longer than 144 hours or six Earth days. For the Sun itself, it takes about 40 years long to make a DAY or for it to spin around itself. Our solar system is located inside the Milky-Way galaxy as a small dot. For the entire Milky-Way galaxy, a Day is something like 50million of Earth years.

Modern exploration has proved that there are more than 500 billion galaxies just as big as or even bigger than the Milky-Way galaxy that makes up the universe. All the galaxies is what consistute the universe, and the Bible tells us that God's abode is above all things in the universe. If the earth spin to make a Day, the universe also need to spin to make a Day

We are looking at at least 50 million years x 500 billion galaxies, since a Day in Milk-Way galaxy is already 50 million Earth years. This is just for you to comprehend what one Day would be in heaven.

You got to add all of these trillions and trillions of years together 7 TIMES to comprehend when God completed the creation that he called perfect before he introduced man to earth. All other things man needs were in place before man was introduced to the planet earth. Those saying 6000 years may be referring to the time man came into the picture and not the age of physical earth or the universe.

You see that the geological or evolution age is wrong and is not based on the concept of God's own TIME Fractal. It is not consistent with concept of day in other planets and the rest of the universe which were created the same period the Earth was created.

Can you see, you believe in evolution based on fake knowledge of the age of the earth. Even the guy in the video presented sufficient evidence to disprove geological or evolution falsification of the age of the earth.

On the home work, you said it is too complex for you on how many behaviours a system could exhibit at the same time, the answer is simple.

A system could only exhibit the following behaviour one at time:
chaotic or stable .

This is the same thing as:,
1. disorderliness or orderliness,
2. unrighteous or righteous,
3. evil or good
4. irrational or rational
5. uncertain and certain.

In all of these the Bible already provided solutions on how to handle such events. It said seek first, righteouness, orderliness, good, rational, certainty in all systems or things you do. This is the same reasoning behind the so-called scientific choas theory which attempt to isolate disorderliness from a system and explore means to harness properties of orderliness and stabilities.

In the case of markets the choice is there for you to harness and invest in righteous or orderliness; or take the part of unrigheousness when there is greed, disorderliness, wickedness, evil, irrational behaviours in the market. Fortunately whatever choice you take, you bear the consequence - profits or losses. This is what chaos theory is. The Bible provides you with wisdom to identify wickedness in market and the grace to avoid them. You take it or continue to pay for your market sins via losses.

Just like we are saying now you have taken the stand to believe in evil, false or darkness or evolution, instead of Good, Light, the Bible, Jesus Christ.

So all of you stop professing science you have no clue of its origin and truth.

Last edited:
Drivel.

Did you make up these timelines on the spot ?

For somebody who (falsely) claims some passing knowledge of science, you will no doubt be able to cite at least one scientific publication to support your extravagant claims.

You cannot. You are a fraud.

And by the way, the word fraction exists in the English language, but that's not as groovy as fractal is it?

The meaning of DAY 1 talked about in Genesis was not referring to Earth’s day but a day in heaven which is far older than the geological or evolution age.

Remind me again - who are you to preach what the 'meaning' of the bible is ? If you are taking the bible to be metaphorical, who are you to say that any interpretation is correct ? Based on this, you can basically make any claim and say it's backed up by your interpretation of the bible.

Whilst we are on the topic - how about your interpretation of these passages :

Deuteronomy 20:10-14
As you approach a town to attack it, first offer its people terms for peace. If they accept your terms and open the gates to you, then all the people inside will serve you in forced labor. But if they refuse to make peace and prepare to fight, you must attack the town. When the LORD your God hands it over to you, kill every man in the town. But you may keep for yourselves all the women, children, livestock, and other plunder. You may enjoy the spoils of your enemies that the LORD your God has given you.

Deuteronomy 22:28-29

If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her.

Samuel 12:11-14
Thus says the Lord: 'I will bring evil upon you out of your own house. I will take your wives while you live to see it, and will give them to your neighbor. He shall lie with your wives in broad daylight. You have done this deed in secret, but I will bring it about in the presence of all Israel, and with the sun looking down.'
Then David said to Nathan, "I have sinned against the Lord." Nathan answered David: "The Lord on his part has forgiven your sin: you shall not die. But since you have utterly spurned the Lord by this deed, the child born to you must surely die."

Zechariah 14:1-2
Lo, a day shall come for the Lord when the spoils shall be divided in your midst. And I will gather all the nations against Jerusalem for battle: the city shall be taken, houses plundered, women ravished; half of the city shall go into exile, but the rest of the people shall not be removed from the city.

Perhaps you can 'interpret' these in some way that doesn't show your 'Christian' God promoting murder & rape.

The simple fact is, fundamentalist religious belief and IQ are negatively correlated. Nuff said.

Drivel.

Did you make up these timelines on the spot ?

For somebody who (falsely) claims some passing knowledge of science, you will no doubt be able to cite at least one scientific publication to support your extravagant claims.

You cannot. You are a fraud.

And by the way, the word fraction exists in the English language, but that's not as groovy as fractal is it?

No I did not make it up on the spot? I am a scientist like you too, but I use my little knowledge to study God and his marvellous creations.

Why do you think I am a fraud? Because I shared more light on the meaning of a Day?
I am only giving you facts why geological time scale or evolution are wrong.

True or false? Is a Day on earth the same with a Day in Mercury?
No they are not the same. Therefore, Day 1 in Genesis is referring to Day 1 in heaven.

Can science tell us how old is Mercury and how they derived the age. Was is it based
on same geological time scale as that of the earth? All they do is guess and you believe
them.

I told Pedro01 tell me your evolution time scale and I will tell you God's time scale, and we compare notes. This is what I have done, it is left for you to throw out evolution. You you can decide to continue to be defending evolution which is false or something that make more sense.

Metaphorically you guys are misinterpreting the meaning of DAY, it is those of you who claim to know science thinks that DAY 1 mention in the Bible is 24hrs, and you guys quickly come to the conclusion that it is not possible to create the earth in 24 hours, and you start digging up nonesense bang-theory and evolution theory to to start confusion.

You can use the concept of fractal to decode how big God's time is. Everything in the universe is arranged according the fractal concept.

DAY 1 mentioned in the Bible was when the earth was created. Which is even older than the when light or energy came from sky to shine on earth. Light was made to shine on earth on Day 4. Between the Day 1 and Day 4, plants and trees were already growing with seeds without the sun or energy in place. This is again is creation and not something that depended on energy. Where is the bang energy that supported plants came from in DAY2 when there was no sun energy?

Is it not recently science is claiming an expanding universe, now where was the original energy came from, certainly not from the sun

Can't you see how Satan has use the concept of evolution to defraud all of you. You hide in the darkness of knowledge called science and failed to reason with God about creation.

You don't even understand the meaning of fractal how can you possibly disproved evolution time scale except to take it blindly

Remind me again - who are you to preach what the 'meaning' of the bible is ? If you are taking the bible to be metaphorical, who are you to say that any interpretation is correct ? Based on this, you can basically make any claim and say it's backed up by your interpretation of the bible.

Whilst we are on the topic - how about your interpretation of these passages :

Deuteronomy 20:10-14
As you approach a town to attack it, first offer its people terms for peace. If they accept your terms and open the gates to you, then all the people inside will serve you in forced labor. But if they refuse to make peace and prepare to fight, you must attack the town. When the LORD your God hands it over to you, kill every man in the town. But you may keep for yourselves all the women, children, livestock, and other plunder. You may enjoy the spoils of your enemies that the LORD your God has given you.

Deuteronomy 22:28-29

If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her.

Samuel 12:11-14
Thus says the Lord: 'I will bring evil upon you out of your own house. I will take your wives while you live to see it, and will give them to your neighbor. He shall lie with your wives in broad daylight. You have done this deed in secret, but I will bring it about in the presence of all Israel, and with the sun looking down.'
Then David said to Nathan, "I have sinned against the Lord." Nathan answered David: "The Lord on his part has forgiven your sin: you shall not die. But since you have utterly spurned the Lord by this deed, the child born to you must surely die."

Zechariah 14:1-2
Lo, a day shall come for the Lord when the spoils shall be divided in your midst. And I will gather all the nations against Jerusalem for battle: the city shall be taken, houses plundered, women ravished; half of the city shall go into exile, but the rest of the people shall not be removed from the city.

Perhaps you can 'interpret' these in some way that doesn't show your 'Christian' God promoting murder & rape.

Now you twisted the question and failed in your homework. But I hope you know the meaning of DAY and why geological time scale is fraud or at best man's guess work.

How are you reading the Bible, upside down in evolution style or what?

God does not promote murder and rape but met out punishments to those who commit sins and go against His Will. God can even cause great chaos and confusion in the markets, and calamities elsewhere for those who don't worship him.

God kills those who serve other gods, and make mock of Him. Don't think our God have mercies for sinners, no it is not true. The same way God punishes those who are constantly trading errors and recklessly.

His mercies are for those who believe in Him and serve Him. The fact that you are still alive gives you opportunity to repent and change from wicked ways to God's way, this the only mercies and grace he has towards sinners while they are alive now. When you died, you loose this opportunity to seek repentance.

Again as unbeleiver you lack the knowledge to interpret the Bible on your own, you the Holy Spirit to guide you to do this. But I happy for you, since you are able to pick the Bible up and cross check facts and read what happens to sinners. At least my post is making a different in your life.

Last edited:
Pray tell - how do you know that "Day 1" in the bible refers to an earth day, Pluto day or Heaven day ?

What proof do you have of this ?

All you can have is faith, so don't start spouting crap about science. There is plenty of real science behind evolution. Please provide reference material, you lunatic.

Now - about God telling his disciples to kill children & rape women in the bible.. any comment ?

Jesus is quoted many times in the Bible saying that a believer can ask for anything through prayer and receive it. He even goes so far as to say that mountains and trees can be thrown into the sea simply by praying for it. This is clearly a lie, and can be proven to be a lie by any believer.

1) And Jesus answered and said to them, "Truly I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what was done to the fig tree, but even if you say to this mountain, `Be taken up and cast into the sea,' it will happen. "And all things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive." (Matthew 21:21-22 NAS)

2) Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives; and the one who seeks, finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened. (Matthew 7:7-8 NAB)

3) Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven. For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst. (Matthew 18:19-20 NAS)

4) Amen, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, 'Be lifted up and thrown into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it shall be done for him. Therefore I tell you, all that you ask for in prayer, believe that you will receive it and it shall be yours. (Mark 11:24-25 NAB)

5) And I tell you, ask and you will receive; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives; and the one who seeks, finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened. (Luke 11:9-13 NAB)

6) And whatever you ask in my name, I will do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask anything of me in my name, I will do it. (John 14:13-14 NAB)

7) If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask for whatever you want and it will be done for you. (John 15:7 NAB)

8) It was not you who chose me, but I who chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit that will remain, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name he may give you. (John 15:16 NAB)

9) On that day you will not question me about anything. Amen, amen, I say to you, whatever you ask the Father in my name he will give you. Until now you have not asked anything in my name; ask and you will receive, so that your joy may be complete. (John 16:23-24 NAB)

A lot of Christians ignore what Jesus actually says in the Bible. They also tend to add things to the actual words to make them say something else. If you honestly and truthfully read these quotes, without adding to them, it is very easy to see that Jesus is not saying that God will think about your prayers. He says God will grant all your prayers. Clearly, God doesn’t grant all prayers and this proves that Jesus was a habitual liar.

God does not promote murder and rape but met out punishments to those who commit sins and go against His Will. God can even cause great chaos and confusion in the markets, and calamities elsewhere for those who don't worship him.

God kills those who serve other gods, and make mock of Him. Don't think our God have mercies for sinners, no it is not true. The same way God punishes those who are constantly trading errors and recklessly.

His mercies are for those who believe in Him and serve Him. The fact that you are still alive gives you opportunity to repent and change from wicked ways to God's way, this the only mercies and grace he has towards sinners while they are alive now. When you died, you loose this opportunity to seek repentance.

Doesn't look that way to me :

Jephthah Burns His Daughter

"At that time the Spirit of the LORD came upon Jephthah, and he went throughout the land of Gilead and Manasseh, including Mizpah in Gilead, and led an army against the Ammonites. And Jephthah made a vow to the LORD. He said, "If you give me victory over the Ammonites, I will give to the LORD the first thing coming out of my house to greet me when I return in triumph. I will sacrifice it as a burnt offering."

"So Jephthah led his army against the Ammonites, and the LORD gave him victory. He thoroughly defeated the Ammonites from Aroer to an area near Minnith – twenty towns – and as far away as Abel-keramim. Thus Israel subdued the Ammonites. When Jephthah returned home to Mizpah, his daughter – his only child – ran out to meet him, playing on a tambourine and dancing for joy. When he saw her, he tore his clothes in anguish. "My daughter!" he cried out. "My heart is breaking! What a tragedy that you came out to greet me. For I have made a vow to the LORD and cannot take it back." And she said, "Father, you have made a promise to the LORD. You must do to me what you have promised, for the LORD has given you a great victory over your enemies, the Ammonites. But first let me go up and roam in the hills and weep with my friends for two months, because I will die a virgin." "You may go," Jephthah said. And he let her go away for two months. She and her friends went into the hills and wept because she would never have children. When she returned home, her father kept his vow, and she died a virgin. So it has become a custom in Israel for young Israelite women to go away for four days each year to lament the fate of Jephthah's daughter." (Judges 11:29-40 NLT)

Perhaps you can explain what this guys daughter had done. Looks to me like she was a believer but was slaughtered for the Lord anyway.

I think Luke Skywalker wrestled with much the same problem in trying to dig his X-Wing out of the swamp on Dagobah. Leap of faith required.

But he was a confused boy that one - snogging his sister early doors was a nice touch though, although personally I find it hard to get turned on by a girl who looks like she's strapped a pair of danish pastries to her head.

Can't you see how Satan has use the concept of evolution to defraud all of you.

Listen you dingbat. My daughter developed an auto immune condition about a year ago. It now seems that it is in permanent remission due to treatment with a genetically engineered biologic agent - something literally made from mice and men. Two years ago the treatment would not have been available - that's what real science does for people unlike your mumbo jumbo.

Genetics and evolution go hand in hand and are absolutely fundamental to modern medicine and biology.

If you think that all this, and the real benefit it yields to real people, is Satan's work, why don't you just f**k off back to the middle ages where you and your ilk rightfully belong. You don't have two brain cells to rub together.

Last edited:
Pray tell - how do you know that "Day 1" in the bible refers to an earth day, Pluto day or Heaven day ?

What proof do you have of this ?

All you can have is faith, so don't start spouting crap about science. There is plenty of real science behind evolution. Please provide reference material, you lunatic.

Now - about God telling his disciples to kill children & rape women in the bible.. any comment ?

I know because I told you that I am using the Bible to study financial chaos. See the title of this thread. This study has taken me to review many works on chaos which actually are wrong in their representation of chaos theory.

Here is a section of what I have explained on my site:

However, for the purpose of mapping bad or good events in the market our definition of price or market fractal is as follows:

"It is the smallest space with boundaries that an event can occur; or it is the smallest space that is humanly possible for observations of the occurrence of market events."
My above definition is inspired by the Word of God in:

Isaiah 40:15
Surely the nations are like a drop in a bucket;
they are regarded as dust on the scales;
he weighs the islands as though they were fine dust.

I know some mathematicians who originally thought that the domain of fractal or chaos theory exclusively belongs to them will be surprised to know that God is the Author of fractal structures. This is how God arranges the entire space and time. Even we are fractals of God's own image, the Earth is a fractal in the universe of other giant planets and heavenly bodies.

In the above Scripture, we see Isaiah referring to nations as dot or dust or fractal in relation to the rest of part of the world. It is amazing that this fractal process of storing geographic information is describe accurately inside the Bible before modern data compression technology.

Evidences that every fractal has at least four boundaries are also available in the Bible (see Proverbs 8:29) and especially the following passages:

Psalm 74:17: "You have established all the boundaries of the earth; You have made summer and winter."

( Example of space and time bounaries, each having two boundaries)
Job 14:5: "Man's days are determined; you have decreed the number of his months and have set limits he cannot exceed."
(Example of space and time bounaries, each having two boundaries)

Jeremiah 5:22: "Do you not fear Me?' declares the LORD. 'Do you not tremble in My presence? For I have placed the sand as a boundary for the sea, An eternal decree, so it cannot cross over it. Though the waves toss, yet they cannot prevail; Though they roar, yet they cannot cross over it."
( Example of space and time bounaries, each having two boundaries)

Higher up in space, the earth is actually not visible on the map of the Milk-Way galaxy, as the entire solar system on the other hand is but a tiny drop inside the Milky-Way galaxy, yet every item that exist in the solar system has boundaries.

As a stand alone galaxy in the eyes of man, the Milky Way is actually a giant. It is made up of probably between +750 billions of smaller fractals of other solar (stars) masses. One interesting thing about the Milky-Way and indeed all other galaxies is that events inside them are also arranged in a fractal or network pattern just like things are arranged in network structure on earth. However, their fractals are made up of billions to trillions of stars some larger than our solar systems.

Yet the Milky-Way galaxy is also a fractal or a branch of another supper galaxy. If one can stretch out the map of the entire universe, what we could be seeing is a super-super-super giant tree-like or network structure of fractals just like our drainage network as well. Each planet or star or galaxy have own events which are only occurring on the space and time boundaries created for them.

I actually know more than what some of you think.

Now you went straight to bring out section of bad events. I earlier told you too that all system consist of bad or good events, ours is to seek for good and isolate bad events
this is chaos theory. This is where we are.

You can ask me again and again science is wrong on their interpretation of DAY 1 in the Bible, they took it literally and ponder how is that possible. It must be a lie. Then devil put the bad knowledge in them to event evolution. That is the greatest fraud. Where did the energy came from?

Plants were already thriving before the Sun and stars appeared to earth from the sky. Why didn't plant evolve into worms first, and then monkey. Can evolution explain that. Or can they reverse man back to worms?

At least we have seen that God takes life back, and flesh return to dust, via killing and death.

While can't evolution return man back to monkey and frogs and matter, it is just satan ways of trying to imitate creation.

Anyway bye for now.

Guys,
1. It is a waste of time trying to be rational with the irrational. They are mutually exclusive.
2. The opening poster simply hasn't EVOLVED beyond the level of an earth crawling centipede - that explains everything about him and his attitudes.

fcta,
Do you trade?
As I am sure someone in your position doing the good lord's work will not have the time toindulge in these satanic pursuits.

Considering the whole basis of trading currencies is Usury
Are you not breaking God's law?

Listen you dingbat. My daughter developed an auto immune condition about a year ago. It now seems that it is in permanent remission due to treatment with a genetically engineered biologic agent - something literally made from mice and men. Two years ago the treatment would not have been available - that's what real science does for people unlike your mumbo jumbo.

Genetics and evolution go hand in hand and are absolutely fundamental to modern medicine and biology.

If you think that all this, and the real benefit it yields to real people, is Satan's work, why don't you just f**k off back to the middle ages where you and your ilk rightfully belong. You don't have two brain cells to rub together.

He turned mice into men........wooooooooo she God or what? What are you saying and why are you mad: if you are correct with your claim, and let me and others go on with my own belief. Is it is because evolution is all lies. go on and be mad. that won't change facts

Last edited:
Guys,
1. It is a waste of time trying to be rational with the irrational. They are mutually exclusive.
2. The opening poster simply hasn't EVOLVED beyond the level of an earth crawling centipede - that explains everything about him and his attitudes.

True,
I was hoping the Good Lord had sent us another Spanish to amuse us though the times of no trading and quiet periods.

Lord! can we have Spanish back please!
At least he knew his limitations.

fcta,
Do you trade?
As I am sure someone in your position doing the good lord's work will not have the time toindulge in these satanic pursuits.

Considering the whole basis of trading currencies is Usury
Are you not breaking God's law?

Trading is not satanic pursuits if done righteously, by separating disorderliness, uncertainties, errors, greed, and wickedness from the market, using chaos theory.
Now what is annoying you guys is that I said I am using the Bible.

Someone deviated and talk about the age of the Earth. I told him the correct way to find out about the age of the earth is using fractal concept, someone got offended with that but could not advance anything to say whether I am wrong and why he thinks so. And went off boasting about his daughter, meanwhile the issue is about the age of the earth, which is obviously older than what geological time scale is, so the story about evolution is lie or guess work.

Do you all think I care less about your approval or about evolution.

The emptiness in people is always quickly shown if they go on attack and attack others if the attack has no relevance to the subject matter. My thread is about trading and how to use the Bible to do it correctly.

Now what is annoying you guys is that I said I am using the Bible.

Don't over- rate yourself !
If our good friend Spanish were here, you would not get a single reply.We would be having fun at his expense.

And no matter how you look at it the currency markets are based on usury which is frowned on by the bible.

Don't over- rate yourself !
If our good friend Spanish were here, you would not get a single reply.We would be having fun at his expense.

And no matter how you look at it the currency markets are based on usury which is frowned on by the bible.

I am not overating myself, but tell you that I know more than you think I know, if you or other people are blind to see my way of trading that is because you have chosen to close your eyes instead of opening them. That is your choice. Whether spanish is here or english or japanese, doesn't change my posting or not. People interested are reading and separating the urgly responses out.

The Bible did not frowned on currency markets or any economic activty or stock markets. These activities have been with man since creation. Usury has to do with charging interest on money loaned to a fellow Jew, maybe you can say a fellow Christian.

The bible did not say you should not work in exchange for profits, or speculate the disorderliness and recklessness of traders.

Friends I know some of you think you have been trading for a long time, but it doesn't mean that you know what you are doing other than guess work. Behave like adults, and you will get adult replies from me, or simply take your ignorance to another thread, if you are not ready to reason with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.