Christian Traders interested in what I am doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
fcta,
ever considered becoming a politican?

gamma I am thinking of using image of the Bible or Holy Cross as my avatar, I decided against it, since you use a dog or a frog, or is that the way people that evolved look like in the world of evolution?

Someone is using the name of God for you not to encourage me to be a politicians. :D
I did not know that people hate me like that here.:D

Well I don't intend to be one because I did not recieve any calling from God in
that area yet. My calling isn here in this forum to teach how to use his principles to
trade. So you people may be seeing me around for a long time.

Ok here is the chaos outlook for the month of october probably starting next week.

GBP/USD
Bottom = 5769 this is where stop loss should be.
Top = 6741 and then 7040

My reference point is Genesis 8:22:cheesy:
read it up.

Recall I gave a call of February 28th when market should moved out of
yearly bottom, some of you said I was mad. So it is important to mark
these levels just for correction sakes.

GBP/USD has hits top of the year but has to break below 5769 for
another big crash to January/February bottom, which is unlikely.

How to trade it off? I use fractals of weeks/days instead
of taking the entire month at ago. Each day/week isolate
disorderliness before trading.

GBP/USD
Bottom = 5769 this is where stop loss should be.
Top = 6741 and then 7040

My reference point is Genesis 8:22:cheesy:
read it up.

Genesis 8:22 " long as the earth endures,
seedtime and harvest,
cold and heat,
summer and winter,
day and night
will never cease."

Nope - no talk of trading levels in a market that wouldn't even come into being for more than 2000 years in there as far as I can tell. Maybe if I re-arranged all the letters or something......

How to trade it off? I use fractals of weeks/days instead
of taking the entire month at ago. Each day/week isolate
disorderliness before trading.

YOU are the disorderliness in need of isolation before trading. This is all just blatant waffle.

I know because I told you that I am using the Bible to study financial chaos. See the title of this thread. This study has taken me to review many works on chaos which actually are wrong in their representation of chaos theory.

Here's the problem.

We have the bible. We have chaos theory. Both are well known.

Then we have your claims which link the two but are backed up by nothing but long posts that go nowhere.

You seem unable to put any meat on the bone. It seems you have done nothing more than read the bible, looked at some mandlebrots and thought "I can turn this into a half-a$$ed set of theories with which to extract cash from newbies".

Seriously - cut the crap about having studied this & that - put some meat on the bone. We both know you can't do it.

Here's the problem.

We have the bible. We have chaos theory. Both are well known.

Then we have your claims which link the two but are backed up by nothing but long posts that go nowhere.

You seem unable to put any meat on the bone. It seems you have done nothing more than read the bible, looked at some mandlebrots and thought "I can turn this into a half-a$$ed set of theories with which to extract cash from newbies".

Seriously - cut the crap about having studied this & that - put some meat on the bone. We both know you can't do it.

This is not correct, the problem is that you people have hardened your hearts and choked up the seed I wanted to plant here even before it got out of my pocket.

But I for the sake of those who believed I will keep posting here and for the saking
of redeeming lost souls, I will keep the thread up.

I have started a journal called: The Bible, Chaos Theory & CCI

@ http://www.fxfisherman.com/forums/f...journal-bible-chaos-theory-cci.html#post36965

That forum is more receptive to my post. Whether they take it serious is up to
them.

If admin will not allowed that link I will be re-posting my journal here as well but they get priority before this forum.

Below was my recommendation for today
------------------------------------------------------------
You can also Access the same trades here

Platform = Fxpro
Account #: 1278161
Investor Password: d8mkque

Previous Day Pips = 240
------------------------------------------------------
You can also access this result via

_--------------------------------------------------------------------

Trading strategy: Our Daily and weekly strategy is to buy GBP/USD or else avoid markets all together.

After the sharp fall, the market is showing whipswas with no clear direction. The main fractals currently where disorderliness seems to be prevailing are circled in red ink in the image attached to this thread. This is a sign of recklessness and disorderliness among traders.

Suggestions:
1. Stay away from the market until CCI in all fractal 1, 2 hits below -100% levels and price moved back to areas around 1.6262.

If your instinct is still tells you to buy now this is ok , make sure that your stop loss is below 1.6262

2. Warning: There may be sudden panic sell after London opened, If you want to take part in it , note that it is against our strategy. Also beware that you are taking part in disorderliness and reckless trading. This will only breed confusion and internal strife inside you on the direction of the market.

If you insist on taking part in selling anyway, make sure that you have stoploss in place and it should not be higher than 1.6315.

Do not hold the sell trade above that level, it will be too risky.

You will find my overall trading objective for 2009 to 2014 (the end of the current Sabbath year cycle) at my web site. You can ignore my trade journal if you don't believe in the Bible and how I have use it to redefined chaos theory beyond the imagination of science.

If you want to argue out of ignorance you are welcome to show your ignorance publicly here just because you want to criticize the thread.

Attachments

• gbp-26october.jpg
    gbp-26october.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 167
Last edited by a moderator:
OMG, they've let him out again.....

What is OMG, is you have God?

Now I want to challenge and make you lose a great deal of money against my trade recommendations if you keep behaving like this? How about that. Be bold now.

There are different ways we can do this.

I will give my recommendations based on the Bible, and you give yours against me, let
you and your followers put all your wealth on your vague knowledge about market movements, that you will win the trade; or that I will lose mine.

Don't run away from the challenge.

If you accept it let me know; if you run a away from the challenge then shut up your
mouth about my thread here, I don't give a damn on how long you've been trading here.
And I don't need your approval as well.

I have uncovered something that will stop those who believe in their God to stop
losing money in the markets ....and stop blocking the knowledge with your unblieve mind or else...................

I don't believe all this God stuff...

I sit there all day and pray...

pray that this one will be the home run

pray that my stop loss won't be hit....

doesn't help a bit though, maybe i should sell my soul to the devil in exchange for a few hot money tips

I don't believe all this God stuff...

I sit there all day and pray...

pray that this one will be the home run

pray that my stop loss won't be hit....

doesn't help a bit though, maybe i should sell my soul to the devil in exchange for a few hot money tips

You said nothing here, not scientific or academic or progressive, but very lazy thoughts.

How many souls do you have that you want to sell to the devil. You've already sold what you have to him!
That is why you cannot see what I am showing you here

You need God and His knowledge to help you see through the markets, not the devil.

27th October -2009

You can also Access the same trades here

Platform = Fxpro
Account #: 1278161
Investor Password: d8mkque

Previous Day Pips = 35
------------------------------------------------------

Trading strategy: Our Daily and weekly strategy is to buy GBP/USD or else avoid markets all together.

Whipsaws prevail before London market opening bell. The main fractals where disorderliness seems to be prevailing are circled in red ink in the image attached to this thread - the main culprits are fractal 1 and 2.

Suggestions:
1. Stay away from the market until CCI in all fractal 1, 2 hits below -100% levels and price moved back to areas around 1.6280 area.

If your instinct is still tells you that you should be buying now, this is ok, but make sure that your stop loss is below 1.6280

2. Warning: There may be sudden panic sell after London opened, If you want to take part in it , note that it is against our strategy. Also beware that you are taking part in disorderliness and reckless trading. This will only breed confusion and internal strife inside you on the direction of the market.

If you insist on taking part in selling anyway, make sure that you have stoploss in place and it should not be higher than 1.6395.

Do not hold the sell trade above that level, it will be too risky.
As for me I stick with my daily trade objective for today!

Attachments

• gbp-usd-27october-fractal.jpg
    gbp-usd-27october-fractal.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 209
You said nothing here, not scientific or academic or progressive, but very lazy thoughts.

How many souls do you have that you want to sell to the devil. You've already sold what you have to him!
That is why you cannot see what I am showing you here

You need God and His knowledge to help you see through the markets, not the devil.

You would first have to convince me that God involves himself in Man's economics. Personally, I don't think so, for the simple reason that capitalism is , in great part, to blame for the world's problems. You only have to consider the plundering of the world's wealth by rich nations, to understand that. Or the reasons for the pollution, starvation and sheer cruelty in the world. Money is the root of all evil. I admit, that I want my share of the pie as much as anyone else but, please, don't bring God into it.

I still try to make as much as I can out of the markets but I doubt, very much, that God should be asked, when I need help for my endeavours.

However, please go ahead. I'll read your forecasts with interest.

Bunyan's quote is very interesting. I'd never thought of that , before.

This is not correct, the problem is that you people have hardened your hearts and choked up the seed I wanted to plant here even before it got out of my pocket....................

UGH - what a horrible horrible though. No one wants to be choking on your seed sunshine - this isn't that kind of site. People get banned for less y'know.....definitely keep it IN your pocket.

What is OMG, is you have God?

No, is he haz cheezburger ;)

Now I want to challenge and make you lose a great deal of money against my trade recommendations if you keep behaving like this? How about that.

Ooh - NOT very Christian there. Anyone else want him to lose money here, or is it just you, you sandal wearing, megaphone shouting, gospel spouting, BOGUS SYSTEM TOUTING nutjob?

And....... relax. Aaaaaaaaahhhhhh - I feel better now. Very cathartic this stuff...

If god does exist I can only think he got bored one day and thought - I wonder what would happen if... later got bored with the experiment and went off to play intergalatic golf or something.

one day he'll come back and go - WTF ??

Anyway he doesn't exist. Get over the fact that life is hard and cruel and there's nothing better waiting for you. Don't waste your life preparing for the other side which never comes, because if you are wrong then it's been a waste of time hasn't it. And if I am wrong - then god/Jesus will forgive me. It says so in the Bible.

You would first have to convince me that God involves himself in Man's economics. Personally, I don't think so, for the simple reason that capitalism is , in great part, to blame for the world's problems. You only have to consider the plundering of the world's wealth by rich nations, to understand that. Or the reasons for the pollution, starvation and sheer cruelty in the world. Money is the root of all evil. I admit, that I want my share of the pie as much as anyone else but, please, don't bring God into it.

I am not in the business of convincing any one about God. That is the work of the Holy Spirit and only to those who believe and accept Jesus Christ.

My business is to show people how God has hands in man's economy or rather how mankind are conducting God's economy wrongly. I laugh when people are stealing and plundering God's wealth, they turned around and said don't bring God into this place.
is this not what you just agreed upon with Bunyan's quote?

About the problems of the world, is that not what the Bible said that we ought to be righteous and not unrighteous?

I went to read Ellite forum yesterday, I saw a thread on whether market is random or not" may be they wanted to say are market participants righteous or not?

Right from the Beginning Genesis 1:1 randomness or the so called existed even before the present day earth existed. But God took his time to separate what considered not right or random, or chaos, from what He considered right. So we ought to imitate him by separating randomness from orderliness, unrighteousness from righteousness, plundering from building, pollution from cleaning.

This method of isolating evil is what the Bible has been preaching, that is why Jesus Christ came to teach us the ways of God. The earth belongs to God and those who engages in evil practices are left on their own until the come face to face with God.

Now the same thing is preached here that you ought to be applying the same principles to your trades. You cannot say you did not know that Biblical principles are also applicable to stock markets.

Even in times of Jesus Christ there were many unrighteous people than righteous people. That is why he said that only few people will inherit the Kingdome of His Father.

I still try to make as much as I can out of the markets but I doubt, very much, that God should be asked, when I need help for my endeavours.

No, but you cannot say that you did not hear that the Bible is also applicable to the financial trading. Or that you need the Grace of God to do better.

You can make so much with your own little understanding, think of how much you can be making if you ask God to show you. This simple asking is what principalities of the earth are trying to block and prevent many people from getting it.

Even Satan that is more clever than you know what God wants. He knows that God wants you always isolate disorderliness, unrighteousness, uncertainty, evil, wickedness from your ways. He knows too, that many people are harden in their hearts, that is why he asked God to give him that assignment of harvesting those souls that will not not confirm to God's commands (Luke 22: 31-32). This is why you need God. But the choice is there to follow Satan or Jesus Christ in all ways including the ways you trade, risk money, and take profits.

Waiting for righteousness to return to market is very expensive business, it is like waiting for peace. But you cannot take part in unrighteous market because everyone is doing it. The is the theory of crowd behaviour, and the broadway -

However, please go ahead. I'll read your forecasts with interest.
Bunyan's quote is very interesting. I'd never thought of that , before.

Don't worry about this, but do not be interested only in the forecast without knowing the concept behind it.

I disagree with almost all of what you say because I believe that I can tell the difference between what I believe and what the rest of you want to teach me.

No one knows what will happen to us. That goes for the non believers, as well. Those of us who choose to believe, do so because they want to and they need no help from organised religious leaders who, normally, preach for some obscure reason of their own.

Your reason for this thread will, no doubt, become more apparent in time.

Bunyan's quote speaks for itself and needs no interpretation. I would, also, say that the bible can , and is, interpreted in many different ways, depending on who was writing that part at the time.

Ooh - NOT very Christian there. Anyone else want him to lose money here, or is it just you, you sandal wearing, megaphone shouting, gospel spouting, BOGUS SYSTEM TOUTING nutjob?

And....... relax. Aaaaaaaaahhhhhh - I feel better now. Very cathartic this stuff...

You cannot mock my God and expect me to be quiet. So I will come against you who purposely mock God just like David did to Golliath. I don't care how tall or small you are.

Well he fell asleep since then, could not take up the challenge. You line up with him if you want to take it up yourself. I don't mix up words or what I have said here.

You have deviated from what is chaos theory, to Bible to verbally mocking God. I have kept quiet in many instances, but there are some silly statements I cannot swallow.

It is the same thing when Jesus Christ was performing miracles they asked for proof, he gave them many more mircales. They said let's crucified him.

Why would you be calling for banning the thread. It is not me you banned but simple thread and truth.

First some of you said I just post without proof, I give you actual postings, you did not have the brain to comment intelligently to the recommendations, you are calling for banning.

Do you know how many forums I my thread have been banned?

Even Satan that is more clever than you know what God wants. He knows that God wants you always isolate disorderliness, unrighteousness, uncertainty, evil, wickedness from your ways. He knows too, that many people are harden in their hearts, that is why he asked God to give him that assignment of harvesting those souls that will not not confirm to God's commands (Luke 22: 31-32). This is why you need God. But the choice is there to follow Satan or Jesus Christ in all ways including the ways you trade, risk money, and take profits.

All I can say here is, this Devil character sounds more fun, then the God character.

Of course. That why he exists. If he exists. No doubt, you'll find that out soon enough.

:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Status
Not open for further replies.