Christian Traders interested in what I am doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
why don't you just published the court proceedings and the outcome of it. Which was settled anyway?
Daniel, I was simply alerting others to the fact that if you’re unable to successfully manage your own financial affairs, why would they imagine you would be in a position to help them manage theirs?

While I am sure many assume, and you probably intended, the “Financial Chaos” part of your name to be taken as the popular (and quite inappropriate) application of Chaos Theory to the financial markets, I’m wondering if your inherently good-natured and fundamentally honest Unconscious decided to put those combination of words in that particular order to perhaps subliminally warn others of what they may personally encounter with their own financial situation should they hitch up to your crackpot ideas.

Anyway, I’ve done enough to bump your thread and potentially even send a few more lambs to you – their problem – if it wasn’t you it would be someone else.

On the plus side, I do recognise your genuine entrepreneurial flair, your ability to generate advertising revenues, your support for SMEs in Namibia and SA generally and your positive intent in bringing net-tecture (such as VOIP) to areas of the globe that few others would be interested in from a financially viable perspective. I’m sure you’ll flourish in all your endeavours and I wish you luck, regardless of how deluded you either are or pretend to be. (Religion is BIG business…LOL)

Regards to Valenina.

Daniel, I was simply alerting others to the fact that if you’re unable to successfully manage your own financial affairs, why would they imagine you would be in a position to help them manage theirs?

While I am sure many assume, and you probably intended, the “Financial Chaos” part of your name to be taken as the popular (and quite inappropriate) application of Chaos Theory to the financial markets, I’m wondering if your inherently good-natured and fundamentally honest Unconscious decided to put those combination of words in that particular order to perhaps subliminally warn others of what they may personally encounter with their own financial situation should they hitch up to your crackpot ideas.

Anyway, I’ve done enough to bump your thread and potentially even send a few more lambs to you – their problem – if it wasn’t you it would be someone else.

On the plus side, I do recognise your genuine entrepreneurial flair, your ability to generate advertising revenues, your support for SMEs in Namibia and SA generally and your positive intent in bringing net-tecture (such as VOIP) to areas of the globe that few others would be interested in from a financially viable perspective. I’m sure you’ll flourish in all your endeavours and I wish you luck, regardless of how deluded you either are or pretend to be. (Religion is BIG business…LOL)

Regards to Valenina.

Tony

Can't wait til BSB reads this be so funny. Bet he adds another 30 pics :LOL:

Who is Valenina ffs - haven't read all the thread.

Last edited:

Regards to Valenina.

To be honest you are quite good and intelligent in using the internet to dig out past records. But is it necessary?

You see I don't reply some posts like that of Claudia123 because they just want to be heard by repeating what other people have already said.

But don't you think, you could have use those God given talents to serve the Lord Jesus Christ? You spent hours digging out my past to be published publicly, just to find something to discredit me when you could not do so with my claims of trading you are attacking.

Believe me you could have spent those hours in reading Genesis and figure out few things. Yet you are unable to open a page I referenced in the Bible to look at what I have said and see whether they are correct or not; or whether they are dependable or not. You try to blur the truth once more like in generation past!
It is amazing how people are blinded to see.

You try to put the focus on me instead of on Jesus Christ. I did not tell anyone that I will help them manage their financial affairs here. Did I? I said I want to share with them what I am doing - tapping into the Bible to trade markets.

I actually started seeking the face of the Lord Jesus Christ in 2006 after I have discovered that all these tools or strategies people are peddling don't work. Only fools will still talk about them after the massive losses in 2008. Luckily, I got to distrust the secular tools before the crashed. So there is no amount of digging will make me trust what I have rejected.

Banks and hedge funds companies and brokers simply hand over their money to Bernard Madoff. For 35 years this Madoff send fake reports to banks and other investment institutions....... In turn banks and investment institutions build their forecast on Madoff's fake report for the future performance, every one is happy that the economy is doing well. For 35 years most banks were forecasting the future based on earnings, at least partly from Madoff.

People started buildin economic engineering models or what do they called them on banks fake earnings based on report made up by one man. University students were taught about financial engineering and back testing. Back testing on which data? Report from the likes of Madoff. Professors in the univeristies talked of robust hedge funds techniques.. come on people, can't you see you are being fooled. Have you or anyone stand up and say they are very profitable using these tools? These guys from the universities don't even trade or know what is moving the markets. Are you with me?

Please stopped calling me names, even if it is one bank that has been fooled by Madoff. I can send you the list of cream of banks and universities institutions training students to speculate markets that invested with madoff.

In the past, when I asked people why do you use Fibo levels the answer was alway: that is what the banks are using. Man, these banks are using Madoff and some other rogues. Fibonancci method is inherently wrong because cycle do no repeat itself. A cycle that is gone is gone forever. Elliot could not solve the riddle of fractal and went to borrow from Fibo concepts - adding errors to errors. Common people open your eyes to knowledge.

But poor retail traders cram and back test and back tests different indicators without success, but they are afraid to come out and say no something is wrong. They just accept there can be no solution. No I reject that and I decided to start asking Jesus to show me the way. And it works for me!.

If you want to stick to Madoff's method that is your choice.

On the financial chaos. That is how I started my investigation I wonder why you are unable to fish out some other aspect of me. You will see my old posts. At first when I talked about using Henri chaos theory I had a lot of people following and praising me, I discovered that was wrong. The knowledge was from God, I started seeking answer from the Bible, and the crowd disappeared.

I do not need crowd to approve the work. Only Jesus Christ. If something is still wrong with what I am doint doing He will correct me and perfect it. That is all

On the light side Bramble I am not scamming any person, you don't need to waste much of your valuable time seeking for wrong thing that won't help you be a better trader. You could have just asked me, I will give you sincere answer.

Even if I were to be real bad and evil and defrauded people in the past, the fact that I am a born again, the blood of Jesus washed my past sins away. Can you imagine that. Whatever you digged out of me that you called past records, are cleaned out of the book of LIFE. You too should avail yourself of cleaning your past records through Jesus Christ. This offer is free to everyone. :clap:

Nice troll by chinabackpassage and follow-up troll by another lurker. As t2w is not a troll-free zone….

Intolerance is never unwarranted. It’s what makes for martyrs and heroes.

Had appropriate intolerance been allowed to work its magic, we wouldn’t have the current strain on UK-US relations because of the MacAskill/Mehrahi issue. As soon as Megrahi was found guilty (regardless of whether he was or not) he should have been repatriated without delay. From 31,000 feet…

Any RAF bombardier (obviously from a Scottish squadron as the UK has nothing to do with this… ) worth his salt could have landed him slap bang in the middle of downtown Tripoli (hopefully taking out a few other muppets into the bargain) sending a clear message to all that we always deal with terrorists in a civilised and courteous manner by, dropping them off back home…

At 31,000 feet he could have experienced some of the terror and fear he (allegedly) visited upon his victims as they commenced their 2 minute plus descent to their deaths. However, at 31,000 feet you’re likely to black out within 30 seconds only coming round in the relatively oxygen rich region at 10,000 feet and below. While a drop from 10,000 feet would have ensured his fully conscious awareness of the entire’ flight’ his final speed would be the same at ground zero ensuring total tabloid orgasm and temporarily psuh Katie and Peter off the front page.

Unfortunately, the people of those countries blessed with such scum are unlikely to be affected by such occurrences as they are given even less say or opinion in what their government does than do we in the West.

But, it would have avoided a situation which could have been avoided.

Before any bleeding heart liberal cites Ronnie Biggs, Ron didn’t take out 270 people for no particular reason, just a few mail bags.

A bit of a divation from the post. But I certainly don't give a flying duck whether Megrahi was freed or not. Just as much as the UK or the USA don't give a flying duck about the US Naval Jet fighter that downed the Iranian Passenger Plane back in the Gulf back in 1988 on the pretext that the USS Aircraft Carrier was under "threat" as the Airliner was in an "attacking position" which was the reason for the Lockerbie bombing in the first place.

And please dont bother trying to lecture me about this Country's freedoms. I spent a good deal of my life in the military defending them.

@All the posts in general, by some posters such as FCT Apprentice are getting surreal!

Last edited:
To be honest you are quite good and intelligent in using the internet to dig out past records. But is it necessary?

You see I don't reply some posts like that of Claudia123 because they just want to be heard by repeating what other people have already said.

But don't you think, you could have use those God given talents to serve the Lord Jesus Christ? You spent hours digging out my past to be published publicly, just to find something to discredit me when you could not do so with my claims of trading you are attacking.

Believe me .....blah...blah :clap:

Your a vendor and maybe sold, or hoping to, a few of the following:

Attachments

• pie.jpg
    pie.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 458
A bit of a divation from the post. But I certainly don't give a flying duck whether Megrahi was freed or not. Just as much as the UK or the USA don't give a flying duck about the US Naval Jet fighter that downed the Iranian Passenger Plane back in the Gulf back in 1988 on the pretext that the USS Aircraft Carrier which was the reason for the Lockerbie bombing in the first place.

And please dont bother trying to lecture me about this Countries freedoms. I spent a good deal of my life in the military defending them.

@All the posts in general, by some posters (FCT Apprentice) are getting surreal!
I could care less.

People don't spend time 'in the military' to 'defend a country's (note spelling) freedom' - they join up becuase they like the uniform or they want some fun.

You're talking to the wrong man. Find someone who's interested.

I could care less.

People don't spend time 'in the military' to 'defend a country's (note spelling) freedom' - they join up becuase they like the uniform or they want some fun.

You're talking to the wrong man. Find someone who's interested.

Pathetic. Don't respond to my post which was not directed at you in the first place, then come out with a naff reply such as you did. (n)

Over and OUT! little fellow.

Hi heading over to London from Ireland for the weekend any of you guys meeting up in are a round London who would invite me a long ?

Religion was created to control the masses in earlier days

I have seen this posted many times but how does anyone actually know this to be the case ?

Paul

In the same way that morphine is used to control physical pain, religion is used to control the psychological pain that results from the ability to perceive our own mortality ( we've been here before T333, there are many threads on the subject ).

Unfortunately, like morphine religion has some rather unpleasant side effects such as constipation [full of $h!t].

So, for the individual, I guess it's a question of which bothers him the most, the pain? or the side effects of the medication?

Come on Atilla, where are you? I know you're lurking somewhere in the shadows. Dive in, the water's fine :-D

doberman, you want to meet some of us ?

you must be a glutton for punishment :p

dd

Last edited:
Daniel, perhaps you could just fill in the gaps on the matter of your relationship with, and outcome of, high court proceedings involving Swabou Investments of Windhoek, Namibia? March 7, 2007.
Welcome to Earn Cash Back for FX Training & Services

Haha got to love it !

Great digging Tony !!!

Selling crappy training courses like this thread starter and being able to trade your way out of a paper bag if your life depended on that are really two completely mutually exclusive concepts.

Heck, that is exactly why these clowns are forced to make a poor living selling crap for peanuts to the gullible who've left their brains at the door.

Scam artists are a regular feature of financial boards.

First time I've seen it taken to such depths with outright religious lunacy that would feel right at home amongst some Redneck Christian fundamentalists or upstanding Taliban members tho united in their cruelty, intolerance and hatred of all that doesn't fit into their narrow, closed minds.

How desperate must anybody who buys this guys course be to not want to see a personal, independently audited track record, and instead be fobbed off by the honestly mentally deranged, let alone completely dishonest signature of this thread starter, avoiding whipsaws through the grace of God.

196940562_062b42b435.jpg

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

I have seen this posted many times but how does anyone actually know this to be the case ?

Paul
Makes logical sense. Think of yourself as a leader in a population of people with no rules... You need to create fear but your military isn't strong enough and would only create riots and anarchy if you sent them in. The people do what they want but you cannot control them... You get the best writers in the 'Kingdom' and make them write the bible -
Which tells the people HOW to behave (which happen to be good behaviours for a society) and WHAT will happen if they don't... Hell.
As the public believe in this GOD, worried and fearful of Hell, they behave and listen to anything ANYONE given 'connection' to GOD says. Be that Jesus :| Priests, the pope. All figures that through fear of being closely associated with God control people.

This gives them huge power... The religion spreads to other countries, the originator now even more powerful as it is said to have 'God on its side', the other countries people then doesn't want to get on the wrong side of them. The original creator now has a large POWER over the world, over many individuals who are very very strong believers. Now the clever bit, which i think shows how much of a 'government tool' it was.

They say god wants us to go to war against them, against them and against them. Oh and btw, if we don't listen to God he'll get mad and remember he can send us to hell etc etc etc...

Now a country can have mass allies through the power and manipulation of GOD, to wage war against any country it wants....

Its perfect. And i don't think an accident.

It was created for power and i think the proof is that the creators used it to wage war, which included activity against the 10 comandments (Murder etc) totally contradicting the original messages.

i know this is supposed to be a traders web site, but just think for a minute people. you are made up a millions of cells which are in turn made up of atoms and energy. but you're not really a solid form at all, you just appear that way. in fact, everything that appears to have form and solid shape is simply energy. ask any scientist - nothing is at it seems. in your apparent form you are flesh and bone feeding off living trees and the flesh of dead things (take away the supermarket packaging and see it for what it is). yet you have a mind that communicates ideas and feelings with another through creative thought and pulses of electricity (using machines which themselves only appear to have form) across the surface of a planet surrounded by a thin layer of atmosphere which you breathe, all the while flying though an immense vacumn of space, revolving around a star of fire all suspended in a galaxy millions of light years across and in an infinite universe of energy that cannot sustain any part of your life except the smallest atoms of your being. try telling that to someone who doesn't take it for granted and you'll have a hard time getting them to believe you. and yet you have decided absolutely that there can be no such thing as God, without any doubt. Wow. how do you know? how do you deny the existence of anything when you're not even able to grasp your own true REALITY?

there's a saying that goes something like "the human mind is not capable of imagining anything that cannot exist in some form or another". the idea of God has been with man since the dawn of time even when we were still figuring out how to make stones into tools - it's probably the one thing that has always been with us. it almost goes hand in hand with being human.

having said all that, i don't think God has any interest in or influence on the markets. sorry OP.

right, back to work...

Last edited:
i know this is supposed to be a traders web site, but just think for a minute people. you are made up a millions of cells which are in turn made up of atoms and energy. but you're not really a solid form at all, you just appear that way. in fact, everything that appears to have form and solid shape is simply energy. ask any scientist - nothing is at it seems. in your apparent form you are flesh and bone feeding off living trees and the flesh of dead things (take away the supermarket packaging and see it for what it is). yet you have a mind that communicates ideas and feelings with another through creative thought and pulses of electricity (using machines which themselves only appear to have form) across the surface of a planet surrounded by a thin layer of atmosphere which you breathe, all the while flying though an immense vacumn of space, revolving around a star of fire all suspended in a galaxy millions of light years across and in an infinite universe of energy that cannot sustain any part of your life except the smallest atoms of your being. try telling that to someone who doesn't take it for granted and you'll have a hard time getting them to believe you. and yet you have decided absolutely that there can be no such thing as God, without any doubt. Wow. how do you know? how do you deny the existence of anything when you're not even able to grasp your own true REALITY?

there's a saying that goes something like "the human mind is not capable of imagining anything that cannot exist in some form or another". the idea of God has been with man since the dawn of time even when we were still figuring out how to make stones into tools - it's probably the one thing that has always been with us. it almost goes hand in hand with being human.

having said all that, i don't think God has any interest or influence on the markets. sorry OP.

right, back to work...
Are you saying that no1 is 'able to grasp your own true reality?'
Or do you suppose that you yourself do...

Everything you've said i'm pretty sure most users on this forum will be aware of, but you said it in a way that suggested naivety from us and superiority of your own understanding?

Correct me if i'm wrong that was my interpretation.

God doesn't exist. There is NO proof. Its extremely difficult to falsify and therefore should be disregarded as anything real. Logically something with no proof yet still very difficult to falsify shouldn't be considered ANYTHING of use.
In my opinion, the creators made it difficult to falsify so that it was difficult to question, hence easier for them to gain power throughout. Makes sense to me.

I understand what your saying in terms of how the world works, how can we be engineered so perfectly by coincidence. Probability says that is possible for such a coincidence to occur and that to me is more proof than a books writings.

Are you saying that no1 is 'able to grasp your own true reality?'
Or do you suppose that you yourself do...

Everything you've said i'm pretty sure most users on this forum will be aware of, but you said it in a way that suggested naivety from us and superiority of your own understanding?

Correct me if i'm wrong that was my interpretation.

ok, sorry about that. substitute all the 'you's for 'we's or even 'i's if you like. it was just meant as a reminder.

i think belief in God is a bit like being in touch with true reality (not everyday worldly reality) and the universe and life. but it's a choice as well. you can also see life just in worldly terms and your immediate reality believing you are the centre of the universe, if you so choose.

some say religion is the opiate for the masses. i say the world is a distraction from true reality. but i don't understand these things all that well, which is why i'm a trader and not a preacher. i like the world we live in but i also like to keep an open mind. ;)
each to their own... good trading, gladiator

Think the funniest thing here is that whether a higher being does or doesn't exist isn't too material in the context of this thread.

Fact is we've got preachers filling their pockets by occupying an existing vacuum created by a majority of insecure and fear filled human beings more than happy to defer lifes decisions to self-proclaimed providers of absolution that have very little if anything to do with Jesus' teachings, self proclaimed gatekeepers through the loophole.

Lifes sad majority are more than happy to be led by even sadder charlatans quick to grasp at an opportunity to make a living through combining false promises of salvation on sheeples baseless fear of dire alternatives in an afterlife if they don't do as bidden according to endless rules that intentionally criminalise the best people, with the usual fully expected atonement more often than not being financial in nature.

Con-artism at it's best !

If you're cleverer and more talented than the guy who started this thread you end up with a fortune like the Catholic Church or at least a private jet plane or two like US TV preachers roaming the Bible Belt.

This guy here is just after a few peanuts from anybody dumb enough to believe - completely outside of the question if God or any other higher being exists or not - that the Bible can in any way make anybody money apart from the guy without a track record trying to sell investing courses off of a 2000 year old book.

Be hilarious if it weren't so sad.

Next we'll have moon or tide watchers here hoping to make a quick buck off of members.

At least they won't carry a stick of eternal condemnation if you don't pony up, they'll just go dangling carrots.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.