Christian Traders interested in what I am doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not twisting anything, I am asking for clarification so please provide it.

Thank

Paul
Clarification on what? the story is cleared enough. One student stood against a theist professor. Are you saying it is not possible for Christian student to disprove atheist?

I am asking where and when this happened and so far you have not provided anything that confirms this happened.

Paul

I am asking where and when this happened and so far you have not provided anything that confirms this happened.

Paul
This is your original question
Originally Posted by Trader333 View Post
When and where did this happen ? On probabilities alone this is highly unlikely because 75% of all Americans believe in God and to have 20 years of ongoing students who did not believe in God is not possible in my view but I am prepared to be proved wrong so please provide more evidence

Are You saying that it is unlikely that a student cannot stand up against athiest? Or that the event did not happened. If so, why asking for where, when ?

This story does not need probabilities ...........the story said one student stood up against a professor.

You have still not said when and where this happened and that is what I asked about. What I was saying is that over a 20 year time frame and with 75% of all Americans believing in God that for only one person to stand up and say they did believe would statistically be extremely unlikely.

So please answer where and when did this happen ?

Paul

You have still not said when and where this happened and that is what I asked about. What I was saying is that over a 20 year time frame and with 75% of all Americans believing in God that for only one person to stand up and say they did believe would statistically be extremely unlikely.

So please answer where and when did this happen ?

Paul

It happened things of God don't obey probabilities. What is important is that somebody stood up and redeemed the class from the threats of the athiest.

What is important is that somebody stood up and redeemed the class from the threats of the athiest.

I don't disagree with the sentiment but again I ask you and you have still not answered:

Where and when did this happen ?

Maybe it never did happen and is just a made up story to impress people and if this is the case then it is doing a huge disservice to fabricate something in the name of Christianity.

Paul

I always like the story of the star appearing above the cattle shed where the beautiful baby Bejesus was born to the lovable virgin Mary.

And people who believe in aliens are normally viewed with derision :)

Surely it should be the other way around?

Massive odds to suggest there are aliens but it's plain barking to believe in this day and age that someone -

a) can get pregnant without a dick being present, and

b) a star most of which are about 50 times the size of earth appearing right overhead a small village. That in fact begs the question - why didn't everyone for thousands of miles get radiation sickness and basicaly frazzle?

I need both your money and your hearts as well:D
Here is something to cheer you up I know you only post when market is bad for you.
An unashamed Christian is that born again believer that damn all consequences to set free hearts of unbelievers that are chained with some sort of fear and bondages.
You know, I have lived a full life and am finally studying for a degree, ok I do have a two year and close to my BA, but changed up my major to psychology as I believe religion in itself is a mental illness, perhaps biological, which I find fascinating, anyway please visit the linked sites they may help you with your problem.
http://www.nobeliefs.com/
http://johnnyocoileain.com/blog1/ (United Front Against Bull****)

You know, I have lived a full life and am finally studying for a degree, ok I do have a two year and close to my BA, but changed up my major to psychology as I believe religion in itself is a mental illness, perhaps biological, which I find fascinating, anyway please visit the linked sites they may help you with your problem.
http://www.nobeliefs.com/
http://johnnyocoileain.com/blog1/ (United Front Against Bull****)

I don't understand what you mean by full life, when you are still alive and not death. Like market cycles, Life have boundary or limit such as top and bottom, from start when you were born (bottom) and (top) the time you die. How can you say you have lived a full life when you are not yet dead?

Who is mentally confused?

My friend throw away your carnal degrees, I got my first degree in 1985, a second one in 1995. Carnal degrees are as good as far as you follow crowd foolishly. :smart::smart:

I can tell you that those professors at universities knows nothing about life except what they read from human textbook, and most of the things are full of errors both in physical and social sciences. This is the confusion in stock markets today. It is a mind game. you can decide to be losing money by following carnal mindsets, or wins by following Biblical mindsets.

These are not debatable whether both mindsets are real or not. They are real. Most people chooses carnal mindsets of self afflictions, trading in fear, shame, reproach, and losses. You can set yourself free of these mindsets and games.

I don't understand what you mean by full life, when you are still alive and not death. Like market cycles, Life have boundary or limit such as top and bottom, from start when you were born (bottom) and (top) the time you die. How can you say you have lived a full life when you are not yet dead?

I guess I was just trying to make myself sound worldly, on that note it really is painful to read some of your posts, it doesn't offend me, just causes me a deep sadness to know that your logic has been twisted and it is difficult for you to open your eyes to the truth....please watch this video it just might help you in your first step in admitting you have a problem. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXgnpuKoWhU&feature=channel
Thanks,

Last edited:
I guess I was just trying to make myself sound worldly, on that note it really is painful to read some of your posts, it doesn't offend me, just causes me a deep sadness to know that your logic has been twisted and it is difficult for you to open your eyes to the truth....please watch this video it just might help you in your first step in admitting you have a problem. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXgnpuKoWhU&feature=channel
Thanks,

my logic or yours and your misinformation about full life. How can you be talking of full life when you are still alive here on earth. You guys have so many unproven and foolish theories to confused issues.

On this thread we talk about trading with Biblical knowledge, nothing more or less. if something will cause me pains and sadness, the Bible says stay away from such foolish behaviours.

This is why athiests think foolishly. If for example there is a thread I know will cause me sadness why will I border about that thread?

Maybe you want to show your foolish pyschological dexerity taught by your carnal professor.

fcta;1230128 Maybe you want to show your foolish pyschological dexerity taught by your carnal professor.[/QUOTE said:
Is that the one where she wears the ;) and does the :eek: because i think i've seen that episode before, and it turned me :devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

:LOL: Ah! Must go along and grab a couple of handfuls.
Richard

Soon someone will start talking of the moon is nearing its full phase that is why investors are behaving abnormally and stock markets falling. How can human beings or spirit be controlled by moon phases? :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.