Chris Howard

pboyles

Legendary member
8,072 1,302
No, e mail, possibly connected to our expedition to fxstreet. At least that's what I suspect. In any case he's the usual scam artist, horrendously long single page website, various fonts and colours, hurry up only 89 copies left. You know the story.

The Leopard

Experienced member
1,877 1,020
No, e mail, possibly connected to our expedition to fxstreet. At least that's what I suspect. In any case he's the usual scam artist, horrendously long single page website, various fonts and colours, hurry up only 89 copies left. You know the story.

Ah! I watched from here so to speak, so no spam for me.

The Leopard

Experienced member
1,877 1,020

I can't find him on tinterwebz or on FX Street. Do you know what I have to google to get his site?

trendie

Legendary member
6,588 1,175
I'm getting his stuff as well.
His opt-out/unsubscribe function doesnt work either.
I have received at least 3 spams from him since unsubscribing.

pboyles

Legendary member
8,072 1,302
I'm getting his stuff as well.
His opt-out/unsubscribe function doesnt work either.
I have received at least 3 spams from him since unsubscribing.

Yes I tried to unsubscribe previously and it didnt work. Now I've sent him a link to this thread.

NVP

Legendary member
37,630 2,034
theres some dudes from "the secret" in there bob proctor and father Ted something or another

his badge looks like Team America - World Police

i was hooked from the first drop down area ...."how to look your hottest" ....

perhaps by wearing make-up like he does ?

Hahahahahahaha

N

Reactions: rsh01

kimo'sabby

Experienced member
1,623 287
imagesCARQ0QMP you're a winner.jpg

Here are some Chris Howard, testimonials.

Susie (top left): I'd recommend Chris, to anyone. His Ice rocks!!

Gary (bottom left): Chris didn't even know me from Adam, but he was only ever one call away when i felt psychotic.

Carl (top right): I was feeling down and needed a shoulder to cry on. Chris gave me the best crystal rush EVER! Now i'm the man in town!!

Karyn (bottom right): Wow!! One minute i'm a bored housewife....Chris turned me into a party freakin animal!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock