Chris Howard

No, e mail, possibly connected to our expedition to fxstreet. At least that's what I suspect. In any case he's the usual scam artist, horrendously long single page website, various fonts and colours, hurry up only 89 copies left. You know the story.

No, e mail, possibly connected to our expedition to fxstreet. At least that's what I suspect. In any case he's the usual scam artist, horrendously long single page website, various fonts and colours, hurry up only 89 copies left. You know the story.

Ah! I watched from here so to speak, so no spam for me.

I can't find him on tinterwebz or on FX Street. Do you know what I have to google to get his site?

I'm getting his stuff as well.
His opt-out/unsubscribe function doesnt work either.
I have received at least 3 spams from him since unsubscribing.

I'm getting his stuff as well.
His opt-out/unsubscribe function doesnt work either.
I have received at least 3 spams from him since unsubscribing.

Yes I tried to unsubscribe previously and it didnt work. Now I've sent him a link to this thread.

theres some dudes from "the secret" in there bob proctor and father Ted something or another

his badge looks like Team America - World Police

i was hooked from the first drop down area ...."how to look your hottest" ....

perhaps by wearing make-up like he does ?

Hahahahahahaha

N

imagesCARQ0QMP you're a winner.jpg

Here are some Chris Howard, testimonials.

Susie (top left): I'd recommend Chris, to anyone. His Ice rocks!!

Gary (bottom left): Chris didn't even know me from Adam, but he was only ever one call away when i felt psychotic.

Carl (top right): I was feeling down and needed a shoulder to cry on. Chris gave me the best crystal rush EVER! Now i'm the man in town!!

Karyn (bottom right): Wow!! One minute i'm a bored housewife....Chris turned me into a party freakin animal!