Www.honestforexsignals.com

pboyles

Legendary member
Anybody else getting e mail spam from Honest Forex Signals? They tell me I'll make £1000 an hour! They get more ridiculous by the day.

Anybody else getting e mail spam from Honest Forex Signals? They tell me I'll make £1000 an hour! They get more ridiculous by the day.

I love that video on there. The irony of a guy looking like that, calling himself "Tony Lazzaro", sitting underneath a banner saying "Honest" is priceless.

By the way, do you know what you've done? You've started one of those threads!

"Hello. I was wondering if anyone had heard of HonestForexSignals? They look really good etc etc....

:LOL:

I think we need to put pboyles on suicide watch tonight.

EDIT: O **** I pass 1k posts, that can't be good

I love that video on there. The irony of a guy looking like that, calling himself "Tony Lazzaro", sitting underneath a banner saying "Honest" is priceless.

"Hello. I was wondering if anyone had heard of HonestForexSignals? They look really good etc etc....

:LOL:

Sort of but the result will be the opposite of what they were hoping for. It's like reverse spamming. I can't view the video, is this 'honest Tony' the real deal, does he resemble the Honest Tony that told us about the WMD or is he not that bad?

...talk to them anytime I need ANYTHING? Think I just found my new dealer.

Sort of but the result will be the opposite of what they were hoping for. It's like reverse spamming. I can't view the video, is this 'honest Tony' the real deal, does he resemble the Honest Tony that told us about the WMD or is he not that bad?

Nobody is that bad.

Who's for setting up a site with me 'Bu11sh1t forex signals' - make it really cheap and tacky looking, typical con site layout 'Dear Trader' or 'Dear Friend' beginning. Clipart picture of a lambo etc etc and see how many tw@ts we can get to sign up - not for money purely for the funnies?

Honest forex signals has lost money from Jan 2012 to Oct 2012. They don't have an MyFxbook site. I think they did well in 2010 and 2011 with a different trader.