Choice Odds Fixed Odds and Binaries

If you're thinking of doing the five minutes bets, then forget it......as it takes normally 20 to 30 seconds to process. One time I placed a bet with 1min and 5 secs left... it went to processing..(in the meantime the bet price fluctuated)...then with 3 secs left...(after it was obvious I wouldn't win)..they accepted the bet.

As a tester the other day, the usdjpy was about 10 points down on the hourly, the binary price was 2.0 to finish up....I placed a full 2 pound on it ( Wooooo )....it went to processing...then was rejected saying "bet price no longer available"....but the price hadn't budged, it was still 2.0, so I tried again...and again....and again....still the same. I was just about to do a screen recording and post it to choice odds, when the usdjpy rose, I tried to buy at 11....but again "bet price no longer available".... so I gave up.

I contacted them about the processing time and their response was that it was at my end, my internet connection wasn't fast enough......8MB not fast enough:rolleyes:

Another thing, which is irrelevant if you can't even get a bet on is that they limit your stake, eg. if you have £500 in your account you can only bet £5 per point, whereas Binary bet you can bet any £ per point as long you have the margin.

They obviously don't do much business as when the few times I have had bets accepted, probablies in the space of half an hour....I check the order no's and they have only taken about 5-8 bets in that period.

Nice platform, Nice range of markets, but are a joke as a company. Anyone reading this thinking it might be sour grapes of my behalf, it's not true as my account is up...but it could have been up a hell of a lot more.

Anyway rant over, Binary bet is the best as you get instant acceptance, even if the price changes 1 second after you've clicked...you still get the price you clicked on.....I just wish they would do more of a variety of bets like Choice Odds.

Hope this helps

Blu-Ray
Totally agree with what you say the sit e is heavily weighted in their favour .They have said it is my computer which is a lame excuse , very disapointed .

Totally agree with what you say the sit e is heavily weighted in their favour .They have said it is my computer which is a lame excuse , very disapointed .

What are you basing this on? I've looked at their binnary spread against the others and compared them to Ladbrokes too and they seem tight, certainly tighter than the betfair binaries. If you think the price is not right and weighted in their favour, surely you don't bet? Rocket science it ain't.

What are you basing this on? I've looked at their binnary spread against the others and compared them to Ladbrokes too and they seem tight, certainly tighter than the betfair binaries. If you think the price is not right and weighted in their favour, surely you don't bet? Rocket science it ain't.

What's he basing it on........................ if you read his post he attached a quote of my previous post made some time ago.

He's not saying the price/spread is weighted in their favour, what he's saying is that the ACCEPTANCE is weighted in their favour............... yes spreads look ok, but getting them accepted is a different story altogether.

Cheers

Blu-Ray

What's he basing it on........................ if you read his post he attached a quote of my previous post made some time ago.

He's not saying the price/spread is weighted in their favour, what he's saying is that the ACCEPTANCE is weighted in their favour............... yes spreads look ok, but getting them accepted is a different story altogether.

Cheers

Blu-Ray

Precisely ,you can,t get a bet accepted ,certainly not at the price they quote. The execution time is a joke , and if you do get a bet on they will not let you close out whilst in profit.Very unfair. cheers

Can we mention which firm we are talking about in posts

It's very confusing.

Ok we know Ladbrokes have re-programmed to refuse bets that go in our favour. Trade not approved, price no longer valid. But it's not that simple because sometime trades get approved for no reason so their software is a bit hokey.
What about Choise odds, I haven't tried them yet are they the same ? I've read every post here but there appears a conflict whether they are good or not.

Just tried Bianry Bet, their execution is fast and it's easy to trade, best one yet.I do like 5 minute trading but am wary of trying Choice-odds.

Was with Ladbrokes when they first started and it was brilliant, every trade was good, no problems, approved in a split second, but now it's not worth the frustration.
Choise odds...good ......Yes/No Thanks in advance.

It's very confusing.

Ok we know Ladbrokes have re-programmed to refuse bets that go in our favour. Trade not approved, price no longer valid. But it's not that simple because sometime trades get approved for no reason so their software is a bit hokey.
What about Choise odds, I haven't tried them yet are they the same ? I've read every post here but there appears a conflict whether they are good or not.

Just tried Bianry Bet, their execution is fast and it's easy to trade, best one yet.I do like 5 minute trading but am wary of trying Choice-odds.

Was with Ladbrokes when they first started and it was brilliant, every trade was good, no problems, approved in a split second, but now it's not worth the frustration.
Choise odds...good ......Yes/No Thanks in advance.

5 min = Las Vegas , but any way i've recived this email from choiceodds ( David Harris ) b4 2 month : " I’ve noticed that a few of our clients have not had all of their bets accepted recently. If this has affected you, I would like to invite you to come and test our platform again.
Since being acquired by MF Global we have made several key upgrades and improvements to the platform. I am now confident that your bets will be processed and accepted instantly, so please come and test us out again.
Of course we still offer the tightest binary spreads available, as well as more five minute markets than any other operator . "

5 min = Las Vegas , but any way i've recived this email from choiceodds ( David Harris ) b4 2 month : " I’ve noticed that a few of our clients have not had all of their bets accepted recently. If this has affected you, I would like to invite you to come and test our platform again.
Since being acquired by MF Global we have made several key upgrades and improvements to the platform. I am now confident that your bets will be processed and accepted instantly, so please come and test us out again.
Of course we still offer the tightest binary spreads available, as well as more five minute markets than any other operator . "

Unfortunately this does not seem to be correct because I have still had bets rejected many times since takeover by mf global.The more they stand to lose the more likely the bet will not be executed.Or at least not in a timely fashion to allow a profit .

Unfortunately this does not seem to be correct because I have still had bets rejected many times since takeover by mf global.The more they stand to lose the more likely the bet will not be executed.Or at least not in a timely fashion to allow a profit .
Yah , sometimes they move the price when i bet on ( far levels ) !

Choice Odds website seems to be down.
Anybody else experiencing this or know of any bad news???

EDIT: Now back up but definitely had problems earlier.

Last edited: