Chat room for UK stock traders

Morris

Is there such a thing out there these days ?

I used to use the room on iii (think that was what it was called).

I trade UK large cap stocks.

Anyone else interested in setting something up ?

:cool:

Also been looking for a good forum/chatroom, this thread is great but not fast moving.I'm a beginner and looking to get into stocks. Had some experience with forex and quickly learned what was good/bad information in that area, but with stocks I'm finding it difficult to do the same. There is a wealth of info about FX, but struggling to find newbie advice on stock market as yet. A forum like Babypips for stocks would be ideal.

I, too, would like to see a good, fast-moving chatroom instead of static forums, to communicate with others in real time.

Anyone who would want to join such a room, please reply to this thread.

The T2W private forums are just message threads like this, I think something like MIRC would be better, as it's a proper chat tool, type a message and everyone connected to the channel can see it instantly.

I'll have a look at setting something up.

Please leave a message on this thread if you are interested in joining.

The T2W private forums are just message threads like this, I think something like MIRC would be better, as it's a proper chat tool, type a message and everyone connected to the channel can see it instantly.

I'll have a look at setting something up.

Please leave a message on this thread if you are interested in joining.

I haven't used IRC for years. It's a nice simple way of instant messaging, although people may have to download an IRC client (or maybe one can access it from the web these days?). Great idea.

I haven't used IRC for years. It's a nice simple way of instant messaging, although people may have to download an IRC client (or maybe one can access it from the web these days?). Great idea.

An alternative (maybe simpler) is Yahoo messenger.

I have just installed MIRC and created a group called #TRADERS,

server is punch.va.us.dal.net

Can somebody try it ?

Room is up & running

I'm interested.

Just had a look at MIRC - seems unnecessarily complicated to me but maybe that's because I couldn't find the channel.

Yahoo, Windows IM, Skype and a few others probably all more straightforward imo but happy to go with whatever works for the majority.

I'm interested.

Just had a look at MIRC - seems unnecessarily complicated to me but maybe that's because I couldn't find the channel.

Yahoo, Windows IM, Skype and a few others probably all more straightforward imo but happy to go with whatever works for the majority.

We will post a link to a browser version here.

An alternative (maybe simpler) is Yahoo messenger.

Can somebody try it ?

This is working very well.

To get this in a browser tab instead of fiddling around in MIRC, just go to:

https://kiwiirc.com/client

put #TRADERS as the channel, and copy the server address into the server and network dropdown.

Could be a great resource I think.

Room is open.:whistling

I have created a group called #TRADERS,

Server is punch.va.us.dal.net

Access via MIRC

OR......

To get this in a browser tab instead of fiddling around in MIRC, just go to:

https://kiwiirc.com/client

put #TRADERS as the channel, and copy the server address into the server and network dropdown.

All welcome