Chat room for UK stock traders

Morris

304 2
Is there such a thing out there these days ?

I used to use the room on iii (think that was what it was called).

I trade UK large cap stocks.

Anyone else interested in setting something up ?

:cool:

scottuk99

13 0
Also been looking for a good forum/chatroom, this thread is great but not fast moving.I'm a beginner and looking to get into stocks. Had some experience with forex and quickly learned what was good/bad information in that area, but with stocks I'm finding it difficult to do the same. There is a wealth of info about FX, but struggling to find newbie advice on stock market as yet. A forum like Babypips for stocks would be ideal.

stevenj2929

1 0
I, too, would like to see a good, fast-moving chatroom instead of static forums, to communicate with others in real time.

mike.

2,101 709
You could always open your own private forum here lads, chat until your hearts content (y)

Members' Private Forums

Morris

304 2
The T2W private forums are just message threads like this, I think something like MIRC would be better, as it's a proper chat tool, type a message and everyone connected to the channel can see it instantly.

I'll have a look at setting something up.

Please leave a message on this thread if you are interested in joining.

Templar42

41 0
The T2W private forums are just message threads like this, I think something like MIRC would be better, as it's a proper chat tool, type a message and everyone connected to the channel can see it instantly.

I'll have a look at setting something up.

Please leave a message on this thread if you are interested in joining.

I haven't used IRC for years. It's a nice simple way of instant messaging, although people may have to download an IRC client (or maybe one can access it from the web these days?). Great idea.

Morris

304 2
I haven't used IRC for years. It's a nice simple way of instant messaging, although people may have to download an IRC client (or maybe one can access it from the web these days?). Great idea.

An alternative (maybe simpler) is Yahoo messenger.

I have just installed MIRC and created a group called #TRADERS,

server is punch.va.us.dal.net

Can somebody try it ?

Morris

304 2
I have just installed MIRC and created a group called #TRADERS,

server is punch.va.us.dal.net

Room is up & running

ZaBu

50 17
I'm interested.

Just had a look at MIRC - seems unnecessarily complicated to me but maybe that's because I couldn't find the channel.

Yahoo, Windows IM, Skype and a few others probably all more straightforward imo but happy to go with whatever works for the majority.

Morris

304 2
I'm interested.

Just had a look at MIRC - seems unnecessarily complicated to me but maybe that's because I couldn't find the channel.

Yahoo, Windows IM, Skype and a few others probably all more straightforward imo but happy to go with whatever works for the majority.

We will post a link to a browser version here.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock