Challenge Stage 1; £100 to £1000 using simple method

So would I, and more importantly I'd like to see the trend-line extend to right of today's date.... anyone who's done GCSE maths can curve fit to an existing dataset - especially where there are multiple possible fitting lines. Attempting to make sense out of chaos is what comes naturally to humans - the problem is the "sense" is not usually the right answer even when it comes from a computer program designed by a human being. Anyway, I'll keep quiet now and just let your results speak for themselves.

It would be interesting to see your results. As Taylored said, the best you can hope for long-term would seem to be break even, minus commissions and slippage.

Sorry been extremely busy, deadline for a-level coursework tommorow and i left til' last minute - If a few of you have been watching the strategy you will have seen lots of entries during the last few days.
So far system is working very well and we are on target for 16% gains per month.

I will post all the trade entry details when i get time and hopefully can start posting live setups during the day. Sorry 4 delay

-TaYYlor

Masquerade and Dubula11, give this guy some breathing space. He has already said in his last post that he is currently doing his A level exams. He is likely to be extremely busy now for some weeks.

Regards, Chris

Yeah give the kid a break!!

When I was his age I spent the entire time playing with myself, and couldn't walk past a plug socket without wanting to f**k it. (That didn't come out the way it was intended....oh well....) And you're giving him a hard time for not posting on a journal?!?

Yeah give the kid a break!!

When I was his age I spent the entire time playing with myself, and couldn't walk past a plug socket without wanting to f**k it. (That didn't come out the way it was intended....oh well....) And you're giving him a hard time for not posting on a journal?!?

i smile upon you. that is all.

He started an interesting thread. He can add the 30 min chart between the 4 hours and 5 min charts, in order to clear up the picture.
The only weekness of that system I see is that it will give signals very very seldom, so you can not advance with it. I was looking forward to it, but now it is stopped/postponed.
:)))

Masquerade and Dubula11, give this guy some breathing space. He has already said in his last post that he is currently doing his A level exams. He is likely to be extremely busy now for some weeks.

Regards, Chris

How have you only made 10 posts and got that much rep already? :confused:

Anyway....surely it would have been best if that is the case to start the thread/journal after his exams as he always knew they were around. In this instance he's just talked himself up for the last month or so and knowing full well he wouldn't be able to continue over exam period all while barely posting any trades. Go figure.

I can't believe I wasted a few hours of my life reading through this thread! But I did. And for nowt. In time I'll come to terms with it.

:cry:

:LOL: i think i know the guy who wrote this thread

Who is this fiend who swindled me out of my worthless time? And how's he getting on now with his trading? He's had plenty of time in the summer hols to amass a small fortune...

:?: