Censorship Thread

So now anyone who disagree's with the appalling way in which an ex members reputation has been dragged through the dirt for commercial gain is a troll ?

Well he shouldn't have been scamming people's money should he? :rolleyes:

What I would like to see is an amnesty on everyone involved in this so we can have a complete open debate on the evidence on t2w.

One of the accused said to be an advisor on T2W. Did you contact him?

I have sent a PM to Sharky regarding this and still await a reply. I'm happy to send you a copy of what was sent. Is this something you are able to answer jodh? I can forward you it too if you want to discuss it.

@Arabian - If your accusations are right, then "amnesty" is not something we can grant on behalf of the police because they will (presumably) be arrested. If your accusations are not right, then someone's name and profits are forever trashed and it's not something that can be recovered from. So no, we can't really without having real life implications for lots of people. Like I said, if there is something we can do to help, then we will. However, us hosting a public investigation is not something that will ultimately help anyone involved and will likely complicate matters beyond repair.

@Masq - yes please. I know Sharky's inbox is pretty full.

@Arabian - If your accusations are right, then "amnesty" is not something we can grant on behalf of the police because they will (presumably) be arrested. If your accusations are not right, then someone's name and profits are forever trashed and it's not something that can be recovered from. So no, we can't really without having real life implications for lots of people. Like I said, if there is something we can do to help, then we will. However, us hosting a public investigation is not something that will ultimately help anyone involved and will likely complicate matters beyond repair.

@Masq - yes please. I know Sharky's inbox is pretty full.

By amnesty I mean unbanning from t2w to allow a civilised discussion of things. If they're willing of course...

Sorry, you fastposted me.

Yes, I did. I tried to get the names of people in the fund, and every name I got, I contacted (except firewalker, who was in on most of the PMs I had with arabian) - including wasp. People I spoke to were obviously hesitant to give out the names of other people in the fund and I'm not about to spend hours guessing at who is and isn't in the fund. I was directed to citybulls by one of them, and so that's where I went.

On a side note, one person has taken me up on my offer (much appreciated), anyone else?

Fair enough. If in the future you decide to close a thread , try to do it without insulting
members and their intelligence. You will need their cooperation in whatever you want to implement on T2W. If you send people to the their grannies, next time when you need them they may not turn up and stay there. Good luck.

Last edited:
Well he shouldn't have been scamming people's money should he? :rolleyes:

What I would like to see is an amnesty on everyone involved in this so we can have a complete open debate on the evidence on t2w.

The issue is pretty clear to me. These are fairly serious allegations, and if proved to be true there may possibly be consequences for T2W particularly if an Advisor is involved in solicitation of funds as alledged. If an advisor is involved in a ponzi scheme then T2W's reputation will no doubt suffer as a consequence, and quite rightly so.

Given the seriousness of the allegation, the thread should have been moderated, or removed pending further investigation immediately. The thread was not deleted, it was promoted. Furthermore, moderators selectively removed content to protect the identity of a T2W advisor, whilst simultaneously allowing defamatory content aimed at Wasp to remain. In short, T2W proactively defended the reputation of their own advisor, whilst sticking the boot into an ex member

That is the crux of the problem.

Personally I believe that T2W have a duty of care to their members, particularly as the member against whom these accusations have been made had been banned, and subsequently re stated by the community manager. If T2W has evidence of fraud then the thread should remain. If T2W has no evidence, then at the very least a public appology should be offered and the record set stright.

I've singled out jodh's behaviour for particular critisism as he clearly wishes to run with the hares and hunt with the hounds. A community manager cannot basically tell the members to go to hell one day, and then the next claim that he and T2W's management are acting in the members best interests. He cannot boast that there's no threat of legal action on one forum, and then the next day use the threat of legal action as an excuse for his behaviour at T2W

Whilst it comes as no surprise, his latest attempts to divide and conquer disenting voices, along with his accusations that concerned members are trolls does him and the management of T2W a disservice.

The man is a complete disgrace.

Prove it for yourself, call up ODL and ask.

Jeez

The issue is the way in which T2W protected the identity of it own Advisor in all of this.

They where happy to stick the boot into Wasp, but moved heaven and earth to protect others, and thats the question that needs to be addressed.

Their behaviour in promoting the thread implied that Wasp was guilty as charged, and if that is indded the case, I'll as the rhetorical question why T2W's management had all hands to the deck supressing information that indicated that one of their own advisors was involved

Its a simple enough question, and yet a question that a single member of T2W staff avoids answering

Yes, I did. I tried to get the names of people in the fund, and every name I got, I contacted (except firewalker, who was in on most of the PMs I had with arabian) - including wasp. People I spoke to were obviously hesitant to give out the names of other people in the fund and I'm not about to spend hours guessing at who is and isn't in the fund. I was directed to citybulls by one of them, and so that's where I went.

On a side note, one person has taken me up on my offer (much appreciated), anyone else?

First of all, contacting people in the fund, who are still waiting for their money, is not going to help you. They are all too afraid to open their mouths, and anything wasp tells them must be kept strictly confidential or they risk losing their stake. So that road is not going to help you much.

Second, if people direct you to a different forum where the member in person is being support by the moderators and site's administrators, it's hardly going to give you an objective impression.

Thirdly, I'm sure you noticed the link to the blog. Did you read that too, or did you only follow the instructions of people who told you to visit citybulls?

Fourth, you say you tried to get the names of the people in the fund, but you didn't think of asking me? Hmm....

Fifth, I'd gladly take you up on your offer, but I'm afraid everything's already been decided. Sharky has already determined that the T2W advisor who's credibility is under fire, has done nothing wrong and he that it would be unnecessary to further investigate.

So why bother and keep up appearances that the community's management is willing to speak, when behind closed doors, they've already made the decision?

The issue is the way in which T2W protected the identity of it own Advisor in all of this.

They where happy to stick the boot into Wasp, but moved heaven and earth to protect others, and thats the question that needs to be addressed.

Their behaviour in promoting the thread implied that Wasp was guilty as charged, and if that is indded the case, I'll as the rhetorical question why T2W's management had all hands to the deck supressing information that indicated that one of their own advisors was involved

Its a simple enough question, and yet a question that a single member of T2W staff avoids answering

Zup

I know it's a total waste of time talking to you since you are unshakeable in your belief that T2W is run as some sort of underhand conspiracy.

One of the reasons I packed up moderating was because I eventually got worn down by people like you suggesting (then claiming as fact) that moderators did not operate with the interests of members at the forefront of their minds. Of course, moderators make the odd mistake but the damn site would be a total shambles without them.

jon

Furthermore, moderators selectively removed content to protect the identity of a T2W advisor, whilst simultaneously allowing defamatory content aimed at Wasp to remain. In short, T2W proactively defended the reputation of their own advisor, whilst sticking the boot into an ex member

That is the crux of the problem.

Absolutely.

It's that sort of behavior that invites conspiracy theories. Why is T2W defending someone without doing the effort of finding out the truth?

Nobody asked me anything, but instead they go looking for answers over at Citybulls. :rolleyes:

It's not secret and we don't need to hide any identities when the name of the said advisor is clearly in the list of director's of wasp's "flow capital" company.

Despite M.D. being mentioned in almost all of the fund emails, despite M.D. being his business partner, despite wasp stating several times he's setting up a HF with this person, and despite the emails clearly indication a strong for of cooperation, T2W's management choose to deny all this and say "oh well it's not clear evidence".

Could be, could all be just one major incredible coincidence. But right now it's clear that Sharky is assuming "innocent until proven otherwise". Fine. But if he is innocent, why go to all lengths to remove any references to this person, and at the same time leave any references to wasp standing?

Sharky has already determined that the T2W advisor who's credibility is under fire, has done nothing wrong and he that it would be unnecessary to further investigate.

So why bother and keep up appearances that the community's management is willing to speak, when behind closed doors, they've already made the decision?

You hit the nail on the head. I watched in absolute horror and astonishment as moderators selectively snipped information on that thread simply to protect a T2W advisor, whilst allowing Wasp's name to be dragged through the mud.

It is simply beyond comprehension that Paul was not aware of these dealings

firewalker where's your signature gone?

Oh it's still there. Didn't think it was necessary to keep repeating it in each post :)
But indeed, it was (and still is) odd that the "show your signature" feature suddenly got disabled and 5 minutes after I started the "censorship" thread, it was re-enabled. Still waiting on an explanation for that one...

Again, the offer is open (and nobody has taken me up on it yet) to discuss what and why we did what we did on the phone.

I'd be more than willing to speak, AFTER you give me (and the rest of the members here) a public and satisfying answer to the following.

(a) Why has Sharky already determined that the T2W advisor -who's credibility is under fire to say the least-, has done nothing wrong and he that it would be unnecessary to further investigate?

(b) Why were all references to said T2W advisor removed, but all those to wasp left standing?

(c) Why bother and keep up appearances that the community's management is willing to speak, when behind closed doors, they've already made the decision?

(d) Why have signatures been editing, removed, and disabled without any sort of notification and then later mysteriously enabled again, incidentally a couple of minutes after I start a thread about potential censorship?