Censorship Thread

surely u have to ban any multinickers seeing as you used that as the "reason" to ban people posting stuff about wasp and arbitrageur

If that where the case mods would end up banning themselves.

remember some are more equal than others. They get to use multinicks

I chucked at the irony of the deletion of a thread discussing the censorship of a thread that had previously been deleted for discussing the censorship of a thread that had been deleted.

In other circumstances jod's latest reply might have raised a laugh, but the timing was wrong

The last time T2W provided such a belly laugh was probably's Sharky's post in which he claimed

"favouritism leant to certain posters - just not so, we very democratically established site guidelines with full consultation of the members. All the moderators do is apply those guidelines to the best of their abilities. To suggest there is some conscious favouring of particular members is simply not true and never has been".

You have to admit it was a bit of a gaff after a number of his moderators had quite openly declared that "some are more equal than others"

Even you must see the humour in that :LOL:
Hi Zup',
Thank you for indulging me, and I take my hat off to you, I did indeed laugh at your well crafted post, although I suspect it was for slightly different reasons to you. There is something else that puzzles me which I genuinely don't understand and hoped you might answer for me. Your criticism of T2W is relentless, not just over the last few days but for quite a while now. The time and energy you put into it is impressive but, at the EoD, this is just a trading forum, nothing more. In the great scheme of things, it's not that important (no offense Sharky, boss, sir!) And if T2W is so bad, and the people that own it, administer it and moderate it all rotten to the core, why do you spend so much time here? All that tenacity, passion and energy that you expend here - which I genuinely admire btw - could be put to more positive use. I dunno, raising money for your favourite charity for example or campaigning for human rights etc. Just a thought.
Tim.

If that where the case mods would end up banning themselves.

remember some are more equal than others. They get to use multinicks

Wrong again...how much misinformation do you intend putting in the minds of people here and to what end ?

None of this rubbish you post will gain you access to bully and socco's inner circle's...they do not have a soft spot for you :D

Wrong again...how much misinformation do you intend putting in the minds of people here and to what end ?

None of this rubbish you post will gain you access to bully and socco's inner circle's...they do not have a soft spot for you :D

I have absolutely no interest in anyones "inner circle" thank you very much :D

I have my own adgenda, and its non of your business, and would go over your head anyway... like an airaplane

:LOL:

Now are you going to answer firewalkers question ? or will you continue to avoid it ?

All that tenacity, passion and energy that you expend here - which I genuinely admire btw - could be put to more positive use.

If you consider a few posts here and there to equate to tenacity, passion and energy you've got a seriously warped view of reality :LOL:

T2W gets the odd post whilst codes compiling

I have absolutely no interest in anyones "inner circle" thank you very much :D

I have my own adgenda, and its non of your business, and would go over your head anyway... like an airaplane

:LOL:

Now are you going to answer firewalkers question ? or will you continue to avoid it ?

Yes i'm pleased you picked up on my little joke :)

Own agenda eh...good admission...the members here need to know this...thank you.

Yes i'm pleased you picked up on my little joke :)

Own agenda eh...good admission...the members here need to know this...thank you.

I see that you are still avoiding the elephant in the room

who else's adgenda would I have other tham my own ?

you shoud try it sometime, its fun

In the unlikely event that Bully or Mr Socco have fallen on hard times and been reduced to doing a bit of part time modding over here of an evening, and theyre the people who deleted the posts, then I'll quite happily stick the boot into them too. But until such time that this is proved to be the case, critisism must rest with those guilty of this appalling act

You might want to go back to citybulls and check.
Earlier I saw they allowed Wasp to delete all his posts on the advice of the site owner, yet tonight state that they banned Jodh "in case he tried to come back and delete his posts".
If that is not moderating, picking favourites etc then I don't know what is.

I don't want to get in between zupcon & the moderators...

but I would still like to get an answer to the questions I posted. More specifically, why any references to the T2W advisor were removed so swiftly?

Jodh has been watching this thread for a while now... so has he come up with something yet?

I'm off to bed!

apart from what zuppy would have everyone believe i think this point of a conspiracy to hide identities has been blown up out of all proportion, all that was removed were personal details such as names and addresses, its just not a good thing to publish someones address on a public board, its not evil or covert to remove that kind of personal info, i posted my reasons in the EPIC thread for removing/editing docs. all would have been different had members edited out that info from documents.

Why does anyone care?
I'm more p1ssed off that I wasn't invited by anyone to hand half a monkey over and than sling my hooks for a ponzied grand or two. Is this why everyone else is still posting in this thread too?

Why does anyone care?
I'm more p1ssed off that I wasn't invited by anyone to hand half a monkey over and than sling my hooks for a ponzied grand or two. Is this why everyone else is still posting in this thread too?

If you still don't get it, it's not really worth getting into is it? Just ignore it if you can't see why people aren't happy with what's been going on.

apart from what zuppy would have everyone believe i think this point of a conspiracy to hide identities has been blown up out of all proportion, all that was removed were personal details such as names and addresses, its just not a good thing to publish someones address on a public board, its not evil or covert to remove that kind of personal info, i posted my reasons in the EPIC thread for removing/editing docs. all would have been different had members edited out that info from documents.

I'm in broad agreement but the point is that Wasps involvment wasnt hidden, and yet proactive steps where taken to hide the identity of the T2W advisor who must not be named.

Whatever way you want to slice it, Its plain irresponsible, and thankfully people can see right through T2W's adgenda. The more you censor, the more of a laughing stock the site becomes. I must say, your playing your part to absolute perfection.

I thought he would never leave.:rolleyes:

Matron needs to get him "eZOOl2edart" up early doors as there will be an incoming call from his chum at 11AM prompt... assuming he doesn't crash the dingy again....
don't be late for it. Theres a good chap. :D

This is like reading some cheap knock off Roswell.

The aliens are modfyng everyones posts to create world war 3 and take over the earth.