Forex in Toronto

Hgs

Hi Everybody,

I am new in Forex and in this community, I was wondering if I can get some comments in regards to the Forex Brokers in Toronto and/or which would be the best option, I am looking to have esignal charts and like everybody else a good service, I hope somebody can share the experience/advise.

Thanks in advance.

Hector.

Hi Hector, try Oanda, they are one the largest retail brokers, I haven't used them myself but you will find many comments on this forum about them. Also, Questrade FX is another Toronto based broker.

Good luck!

Last edited:
Hi Hector,

You can get eSignal with Questrade. Free if you open and maintain min. $1000 USD in your account and do min. 10 round trips of 10K lots in a month.

Cheers,
Cristian

Jorge

Hi Everybody,

I am new in Forex and in this community, I was wondering if I can get some comments in regards to the Forex Brokers in Toronto and/or which would be the best option, I am looking to have esignal charts and like everybody else a good service, I hope somebody can share the experience/advise.

Thanks in advance.

Hector.

Hi Hector,
I am from Toronto, Canada. I just joint this community. How is your trading... I would like to share ideas.

Thanks
Jorge

Canada's financial regulator issues bans rapidly on different brokers - scam and fair ones. For example my broker ******** doesn't accept Canada clients anymore. For my canadian fellow it was an irretrievable loss because he built tight relationship with that broker. I am happy that EU has still no restrictions on forex trading...