Censorship Thread

apart from what zuppy would have everyone believe i think this point of a conspiracy to hide identities has been blown up out of all proportion, all that was removed were personal details such as names and addresses, its just not a good thing to publish someones address on a public board, its not evil or covert to remove that kind of personal info, i posted my reasons in the EPIC thread for removing/editing docs. all would have been different had members edited out that info from documents.

So how does that explain that T2W went to all lengths to avoid any references to M.D., but clearly wasn't as concerned about what was being said about wasp (until they pulled the thread completely, obviously)? It's only natural to protect your own, I'd just wish people were upfront about it, that way we wouldn't need threads like this one.

Also, are you suggesting that if there were no full names in the posts, everything would still be there? That sounds highly unlikely to me.

I'm in broad agreement but the point is that Wasps involvment wasnt hidden, and yet proactive steps where taken to hide the identity of the T2W advisor who must not be named.

Who says we can't give their screename like we gave wasp's screename?

Directional Directional Directional Directional Directional Directional Directional Directional Directional Directional Directional Directional Directional Directional Directional Directional Directional Directional Directional Directional Directional Directional Directional Directional Directional Directional Directional Directional Directional Directional Directional Directional Directional Directional Directional Directional Directional Directional Directional Directional Directional Directional Directional Directional Directional Directional Directional Directional Directional Directional Directional Directional Directional Directional Directional Directional Directional Directional Directional Directional Directional Directional Directional Directional Directional Directional Directional Directional Directional Directional Directional Directional Directional Directional Directional Directional Directional Directional Directional Directional Directional Directional

formerly known as

Arbitrageur Arbitrageur Arbitrageur Arbitrageur Arbitrageur Arbitrageur Arbitrageur Arbitrageur Arbitrageur Arbitrageur Arbitrageur Arbitrageur Arbitrageur Arbitrageur Arbitrageur Arbitrageur Arbitrageur Arbitrageur Arbitrageur Arbitrageur Arbitrageur Arbitrageur Arbitrageur Arbitrageur Arbitrageur Arbitrageur Arbitrageur Arbitrageur Arbitrageur Arbitrageur Arbitrageur Arbitrageur Arbitrageur Arbitrageur Arbitrageur Arbitrageur Arbitrageur Arbitrageur Arbitrageur Arbitrageur Arbitrageur Arbitrageur Arbitrageur Arbitrageur Arbitrageur Arbitrageur Arbitrageur Arbitrageur Arbitrageur Arbitrageur Arbitrageur Arbitrageur Arbitrageur Arbitrageur Arbitrageur Arbitrageur Arbitrageur Arbitrageur Arbitrageur Arbitrageur Arbitrageur Arbitrageur Arbitrageur Arbitrageur Arbitrageur Arbitrageur Arbitrageur Arbitrageur Arbitrageur Arbitrageur Arbitrageur Arbitrageur Arbitrageur Arbitrageur Arbitrageur Arbitrageur Arbitrageur Arbitrageur Arbitrageur Arbitrageur Arbitrageur Arbitrageur Arbitrageur Arbitrageur Arbitrageur Arbitrageur Arbitrageur

The issue was giving his real name, as I understand things.

Selfish tw@s arent they Gamma?

Did you part with any monies Mrs Jets?

Martin Duncanson = TCA = Directional... This should be noted seeing how he works the site for business. It's a duty of care to the members. Until this all blows over at least.

How come Sharky hasn't had anything to say about this whole episode?

On another note when I first joined and was almost sucked in to TCA, I PMed a mod about the firm etc (I think it was Liggy Ahmedinejad but not certain) and tbh I was not pushed into going for it. I don't think the mods are part of any conspiracy.

Last edited:
Also if all this stuff about using real names is true why do I know who Heywood Miles is? or is it Miles Heywood?

Last edited:
Also if all this stuff about using real names is true why do I know who Heywood Miles is? or is it Miles Heywood?

Because he isnt a T2W advisor, so Sharky's is quite happy enough to publisise his name and personal details to the lynch mob.

Its only anyone whose actions bring T2W into disrepute that needs to be covered up. I thought such basic concepts would form part of any accountancy syllabus these days :LOL:

Its only anyone whose actions bring T2W into disrepute

Lol. In regards to what? It's a bulletin board business with a model is geared towards a niche market of individuals want to gamble on the financial market. None of this will affect (esp turnover) until gamblers stop gambling anything and nobody is going to leave unless they're bored. Let's just all admit Sharky has got it boxed off and move on.

Name one commercial entity that cares more about consumers than about it's own longevity. This is getting ridiculous now.

Arabian you're a c0ck you know :LOL:

zupcon i doubt you have many friends, but normally people do protect their own...we all do it

Epic

A slight adaptation of a description of the Greek word 'Epic' (from Wiki)

Epics have nine main characteristics:

Opens in media res. (a bit like broker statements in photoshop)

The setting is vast, covering many nations, the world or the universe. (going travelling round the world for 6 years)

Begins with an invocation to a muse. (I want to buy a float plane)

Starts with a statement of the theme. (to generate truly ridiculous returns (for some) Edit: well just me actually)

The use of epithets. (the pool is now closed)

Includes long lists. (a bit like broker statements in photoshop)

Features long and formal speeches. (email protestations of innocence)

Shows divine intervention on human affairs. (like banks mislaying cash transfers, postal strikes, computerised settlements departments that can duplicate trade order numbers etc. etc.)

"Star" heroes that embody the values of the civilization. (nuff said)

---------
PS - Thanks KJ